- Your perfect tropical escape to gorgeous Khao Lak Beach, Thailand
- Stamped with our Travel Money-Back Booking Guarantee! See fine print for details*
- Escape with someone special for 3 or 5 nights
- Only $349 for 3 nights in a Deluxe Room ($878 value)
- $533 for 3 nights in a Deluxe Pool Access Room ($1,059 value)
- $579 for 5 nights in a Deluxe Room ($1,453 value)
- $889 for 5 nights in a Deluxe Pool Access Room ($1,754 value)
- Make your choice after you hit Buy Now
- All packages include daily breakfast
- Set menu dinner spread for 2 people on the night of your choice (food only)
- Get 15% off food, beverages and spa treatments at the resort
- Free shuttle service to and from Khao Lak - check the timetable at reception
- Free wi-fi
- Take advantage of outdoor equipment like kayaks, mountain bikes, snorkelling gear, fishing gear and more – use them as much as you like
- 5-night packages include a relaxing 30min foot massage for 2
- Majestic resort with 2 swimming pools, Jacuzzis, beach BBQ, 3 restaurants, a fully equipped fitness centre, tennis courts and more
- Combine Scoopons and stay longer (subject to availability)
- Extra guests can come along for reasonable fees – check the Fine Print for details
Deal Code: 16655
The Fine Print
- Valid for stays from 1 November 2012 to 31 October 2013
- Bookings essential to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When booking, quote your Scoopon number, preferred date and attach Scoopon PDF
- Scoopons available in your account immediately after purchase
- Bookings taken from date of Scoopon purchase
- Subject to availability
- 48 hrs’ notice required for booking changes/cancellations or your Scoopon is voided
- *Scoopon Booking Guarantee: If you’re unable to secure your preferred accommodation dates within 14 days of purchase; we’ll refund you in full. Evidence of attempted booking must be sent to Scoopon within this 14 day period. See our general terms and conditions for full details.
- Scoopon valid for 2 adults
- Max occupancy of room is 3 adults OR 2 adults & 3 kids (age 2-12) - note that kids are not permitted if staying in the Deluxe Pool Access Room
- 1 extra adult may stay at rate of 1,500 baht per night (includes extra bed & daily breakfast)
- Max 3 children age 2-12 may stay in a Deluxe Room only at rate of 750 baht per child per night (includes extra bed & daily breakfast)
- Surcharge of AU$110 per Deluxe Room per night applies 20 December 2012-10 January 2013
- Surcharge of AU$70 per Deluxe Room per night applies 11 January 2013-31 March 2013
- Surcharge of AU$135 per Deluxe Pool Access Room per night applies 20 December 2012-10 January 2013
- Surcharge of AU$105 per Deluxe Pool Access Room per night applies 11 January 2013-31 March 2013
- Compulsory New Year Gala Dinner incurs charge of 5,800 baht per adult & 2,900 baht per child
- Hotel-Airport transfers from Phuket International not included – available for 1,800 baht per way (2 people) or 3,000 baht per way (max 4 people)
- Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Scoopon tip: book early to secure your desired date and time
- Flights not includes
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended
- 15% off food, beverage & spa not valid with any other offer
9/16 Petchkasem Rd.
Moo 1 Kuk, http://www.maikhaolak.com/
Most people’s picture of paradise has long stretches of sandy beaches, swaying palms trees and sunshine. It doesn’t have mobs of people, jam-packed bars and throbbing bass beats that never stop pumping. Thailand’s coast is lined with vacation spots, but for a holiday away from the hectic hustle, folks flock to the remote Khao Lak Beach.
Nestled in a nook of the country’s peninsula, Khao Lak is a pocket of picturesque natural beauty. It’s secluded and quiet without being isolated, so you can pop over to the action for an afternoon and head back to your haven with the ease of a short shuttle ride.
The majestic Mai Khao Lak Beach Resort & Spa sits just back from the unspoiled sands and blue waters of the beach. It’s like a gleaming city, dotted with sparkling swimming pools, giant beach umbrellas, restaurants and villas. As a guest, you’ll be shown the VIP treatment with a fabulous room, wining, dining and spa discounts, daily breakfast, an extravagant dinner spread and access to the resort’s collection of gear for kayaking, mountain biking, snorkelling, fishing and more!
Or you can forget all that and lounge in the sun for hours on end. It’s up to you – it’s your paradise!