Tasmania’s South West & Mount Field National Park: A 4-Day Guided Walk with All-Inclusive Meals
Renowned as a must-see paradise for hikers – with rainforest-covered slopes, undulating emerald hills alive with flora, fauna and wildlife, shimmering lakes and a magnificently tiered, 45m-high waterfall – Tasmania's South West and Mount Field National Park is a divine sanctuary in which to connect with nature. Over four days, unearth the alpine wilderness and natural wonders of Tasmania’s oldest national park, home to the spellbinding Russell Falls and Tarn Shelf walk and a gateway to the native fagus tree, which glows gold in autumn.
Your journey into nature includes three nights of shared accommodation at Giants' Table and Cottages, surrounded by Tasmanian Heritage Wilderness Areas and national parks, all-inclusive dining (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks), return transfers from a central Hobart location, the services of two expert guides and all national park fees.
- Inclusions valid for one person (twin-share) — you must purchase two packages
- Three nights of shared accommodation at Giants' Table and Cottages, surrounded by Tasmanian Heritage Wilderness Areas and national parks
- All-inclusive dining (breakfast, lunch and dinner), including afternoon tea, trail mix, snacks, tea and coffee throughout
- The services of two expert local guides to drive and assist you throughout
- 4-Day Tasmania South West and Mt. Field National Park Walking Tour