Experience barefoot luxury at its finest in the dreamy Cook Islands with an adults-only escape at Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort. Wake up to sweeping views of one of the world’s most beautiful lagoons and immerse yourself in the striking beauty of this private island – easily reachable with a scenic two-minute boat ride from the main island of Aitutaki. Set on a blissfully secluded islet on the edge of Aitutaki Lagoon, surrounded by the most brilliant turquoise waters you’ll ever see, Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort promises to deliver a quintessential South Pacific experience, where you can leave the world behind and relax on the white-sand beachfront or snorkel in warm waters among colourful coral and tropical fish.
The resort offers everything you need for a romantic escape, including a spa, restaurant serving delicious local fare and a collection of beautifully designed Polynesian-inspired bungalows. When you’re ready to explore the intimate island and learn more about its culture, the resort offers a range of complimentary daily activities including island dancing, coconut husking and ukulele lessons, and complimentary watersports equipment including kayaks, stand-up paddleboards and snorkelling equipment to explore the underwater world of the Cook Islands. Welcome to paradise.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- Wake up to a delicious daily tropical breakfast
- A welcome drink on arrival to celebrate your escape
- A nightly sunset beer or glass of wine per person
- Daily A$25 food and drinks credit per bungalow to spend at the resort’s restaurant and bar
- Return airport transfers including a ferry transfer, available from 7am to 10pm
- Complimentary resort activities and watersports equipment including snorkels, paddleboards and kayaks
- Enjoy free-flow drinks at the resort’s Sunset Cocktail Party on Mondays and Thursdays
- A bottle of wine, drinking coconut and fresh flower garland on arrival (for stays of 3+ nights)
- A three-course dining experience for two (for stays of 3+ nights)
- A$50 food and drinks credit per bungalow, per stay (for stays of 5+ nights)
- A$100 food and drinks credit per bungalow, per stay (for stays of 7+ nights)
Overwater upgrade available: Upgrade to an Overwater Bungalow, the only ones of their kind in the Cook Islands, offering direct access to the waters of the lagoon from a private deck.