Brisbane: City Winery Five-Course Dinner Experience with Wine Pairing & Winemaker Secrets
Experience the fruits of Brisbane's very first inner-city winery, with an unmissable evening dining experience at the flagship City Winery Brisbane, a working micro-winery housed in a lovingly restored warehouse in Fortitude Valley.
Bringing together some of the country's finest grapes and seasonal, locally sourced produce, this five-course dinner revolves entirely around fire, served among wine barrels and prepared over a four-metre fire pit. Sit down for a decadent meal bursting with flavour, where each mouthful is enhanced with a perfectly paired flight of artisan wines, handmade by Dave and Kris Cush and produced in small batches using the highest quality Australian grapes. As you sip and savour every bite, a knowledgeable winemaker host will lead a detailed explanation about the winemaking process, while also sharing their secrets on how to perfectly pair food and wine.
Your experience includes:
- Indulge in an intimate five-course shared menu feast (max. 20 guests per sitting)
- Your meal is enhanced by an artisan wine flight accompanying each course
- An expert winemaker will regale you with the winemaking process and divulge tips and tricks on how to best pair food and wine
- Inclusions valid for one person
- Five-course shared menu feast
- A flight of paired wines with each course
- An expert winemaker host