Escape to Fiji and Likuliku Lagoon Resort, where romance, luxury and relaxed tropical living combine for an escape like no other in the South Pacific. Sitting on the edge of Malolo Island in the Mamanuca archipelago, this award-winning resort is a short boat ride from Fiji’s capital, but a world away from everything else, perched on the edge of a turquoise lagoon and surrounded by a protected marine sanctuary. The resort puts sustainability at the forefront – it has created its own planting program for native trees, including a resort nursery, and has invested in the repopulation and protection of the rare and critically endangered Fijian crested iguana through a successful captive breeding program. Its incredible efforts have earned it a spot among the top 1% of hotels on Tripadvisor and second place in the Condé Nast Top 25 Resorts in Australia and the South Pacific: Readers' Choice Awards 2020.
The adults-only resort combines the very best in Fijian design with contemporary features, creating effortlessly elegant spaces you’ll never want to leave. Laze on a lounger by the large infinity pool, or settle in for an afternoon of complete and utter serenity at Tatadra Spa, with a selection of shoulder-sinking treatments that combine local and global techniques. Explore a unique underwater world by snorkelling, swimming and kayaking through the calm waters of the lagoon, and finish the day with a mini-degustation at Fijana Restaurant, whose menu changes daily. Here, Executive Chef Ryan Ward showcases Likuliku’s cuisine with the finest local and international produce and an emphasis on local seafood, lush tropical fruits, premium products and the diversity of cultures that shape the South Pacific.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights only):
- Feast your way through your escape with daily gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Hop off the plane to find a welcome refreshment and Likuliku Lei on arrival
- Move from your room to the beach with ease with a Likuliku sulu (sarong/wrap) to wear – and take home with you!
- Say hello to the colourful marine life with complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment, including snorkelling gear
- If you’re staying on a Friday, join in the fun at the weekly management cocktail party
- Sip on a daily cocktail while admiring the sunset every evening (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Take your pick of a sunset cruise or Yaro village tour to learn more about Fiji (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Live like a luxury castaway with a Mociu Private Island experience, inclusive of lunch (for stays of 5+ nights)
- Retreat into relaxation with a one-hour couples massage (for stays of 5+ nights)
- Start your escape right with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne on arrival (for stays of 7+ nights)
- Travel in style with return helicopter transfers (for stays of 7+ nights)
Overwater Bure Upgrade: These beautiful bures are truly one-of-a-kind. As one of Fiji’s only overwater options, they promise breathtaking views wherever you spend the day – your private deck, standalone bathtub or sumptuous king bed.
Second Place, Condé Nast Top 25 Resorts in Australia and the South Pacific: Readers' Choice Awards 2020