A soaring vision in white at the tip of Baja California Sur, Marquis Los Cabos is the desert mirage dreams are made of, positioned on Mexico's sparkling oceanfront. Luckily, you only need to travel 15 minutes outside of San José del Cabo to discover this five-star, all-suite, adults-only oasis, where you’ll be greeted by scenic Sea of Cortez views and a 40-foot cascading waterfall.
Part of the exclusive Leading Hotels of the World collection and ranked in Travel+Leisure’s 2020 World's Best Awards 'Top 25 Best Resorts — Mexico West’, Marquis Los Cabos hits the right balance between sophistication and cool. Each suite and casita sits on the rocky Cabos coast, meaning every room promises stellar views and a tranquil soundtrack of crashing waves. Discover the Gulf of California, also known a the ‘world’s aquarium’, stretching out before you, enjoy daily tequila tastings and mixology lessons onsite, visit the resort’s five signature restaurants, dive into one of three swimming pools, visit the 1,207sqm holistic spa and putt at one of five 18-hole golf courses surrounding this multi-award-winning retreat.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights/packages)
- Experience pure indulgence with the all-inclusive premium dining package: daily breakfast, lunch and dinner across four restaurants, offering an exquisite selection of local and international fare
- Get into the Los Cabos spirit with all-inclusive drinks (premium, imported and domestic alcoholic and soft drinks)
- Pamper yourself with US$35 credit per room, per stay, to spend at Spa Marquis
- Make a splash with US$30 credit per room, per stay, towards watersport activities
- Hit the golf green with an unlimited 15% discount on green fees and cart/club rentals at Cabo Real Golf Club
- Upgrade to the next available suite or casita (excludes Oceanfront Pool Casita)
- Be wined and dined with US$100 food and drink credit per room, per stay, to put towards a private dining experience for two (for stays of 5+ nights)
Pool upgrades available: elevate the luxury of your Los Cabos stay when you choose a Master Suite with Plunge Pool or a traditional 'casita' upgrade, all boasting separate living and dining areas, a plunge pool and glistening ocean vistas.