You get the best of both worlds at the multi-award-winning Salinda Resort Phu Quoc – rated in Condé Nast Travelers’ Readers’ Choice top 30 resorts in Asia for 2020 and ranked among Vietnam’s top 25 hotels in Tripadvisor’s Best of the Best 2021 awards. This eco-friendly property on Vietnam’s largest island boasts a pristine private beach and lush, secluded gardens, yet is close to the buzz of Duong Dong town centre and Long Beach’s popular 20km stretch.
Wake to the sound of birdsong and the lapping ocean in this sustainable, solar-friendly oasis, designed with suites and villas that bring the outside in. Then, join a master Indian practitioner for complimentary hatha yoga, explore the island via bike (free for in-house guests) or plunge into the palm tree-fringed saltwater infinity pool. Drink in ocean vistas from one of the deck chairs scattered along the golden beachfront or indulge with a massage at the onsite spa while the younger members of the family are at the Kids’ Club. In the evenings, take your pick from three onsite restaurants, including the award-winning iL Muro Italiano and Pakka Indian – both recognised at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards 2020.
With the hotel located just a 10-minute drive from Phu Quoc International Airport, you’ll have sand between your toes and a cocktail in hand in no time, watching the sunset over the ocean at this secluded five-star retreat.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select packages):
- Indulge in daily buffet breakfast at Salinda Restaurant
- Unwind with a daily signature cocktail, beer or glass of wine per adult
- Enjoy one lunch or dinner for two at one of the onsite restaurants (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Treat yourself to one 60-minute Thai massage per adult (for stays of 5+ nights)
- Splurge with US$100 resort credit per package (for stays of 7+ nights)
- Enjoy an additional lunch or dinner for two (two total; for stays of 9+ nights)
Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice, Best of the Best 2021 Top 25 Hotels – Vietnam
Pearl Suite Villa Upgrade: The largest of all the villas on the property, this glorious accommodation has a marble bathroom with a freestanding bathtub and spacious private terrace enveloped by the resort’s lush gardens.