You are invited to experience Melbourne’s vibrant beachside neighbourhood, St Kilda, from the iconic Prince Hotel – home to luxe hotel rooms and a multitude of venues, including Melbourne’s best-known bandroom. Occupying a large and beautifully maintained Art Deco building right on Acland Street, The Prince Hotel takes you to the heart of this bayside suburb, minutes from the shores of St Kilda beach and a short stroll from the restaurants, pubs and bars that dot the esplanade.
An icon of St Kilda, the hotel is home to a plethora of dining venues, a lavish spa and a rooftop beer garden, where you can admire spectacular sunsets over Port Phillip Bay. Immerse yourself in a world of minimalist luxury, modern design, custom furniture and unique sculptures crafted by local artists. Thoughtfully designed rooms fitted with luxe amenities are sanctuaries of tranquility after busy days spent amid the lively atmosphere of St Kilda.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select packages):
- Each morning starts with delicious à la carte breakfast at Prince Public Bar
- Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Enjoy complimentary daily parking for one car
- Guaranteed 12pm checkout (for stays of 2+ nights)
- A cocktail per person at Prince Dining Room (for stays of 3+ nights)
- 20% discount on food and drinks at any of the hotel’s restaurants and bars (for stays of 5+ nights)
- A luxe ASPAR gift pack with spa products (for stays of 7+ nights)
Want to up the luxury? Upgrade to a Corner Suite, a spacious sanctuary with generous living area and a balcony overlooking bustling Fitzroy Street and glimpses of Port Phillip Bay beyond.