Experience an adults-only eco-escape like no other, staying in a romantic beachfront treehouse villa at TreeHouse Villas. Sleep in your very own treehouse, nestled amid the jungle canopy of Koh Yao Noi – a dreamy Thai island easily reachable via a 50-minute speedboat ride from Phuket.
Regarded as one of Thailand’s last unspoiled islands, Koh Yao Noi is located within the famous Phang Nga Bay (between Phuket and Krabi). Here you’ll find pristine beaches and lush untouched jungle, as well as one of the most unique resorts in Asia. TreeHouse Villas will allow you to experience the magic of this island with its idyllic combination of sustainable eco-living and tropical island luxury.
Unwind in style in your unique treehouse featuring an outdoor plunge pool that juts into the jungle and an open-air living space complete with daybeds and a double swing. The resort’s exquisite facilities include a blissful spa, three restaurants and bars, and a sparkling pool overlooking the beach.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- Enjoy daily breakfast served at Roots Restaurant & Lounge
- Sip a nightly cocktail per person to celebrate your sunkissed escape
- A 60-minute massage for one person at the open-air Serenity Spa (for stays of 2+ nights)
- One set Koh Yao traditional Thai lunch or dinner for two (for stays of 3+ nights)
- An additional 60-minute massage (two total) at Serenity Spa (for stays of 5+ nights)
- Half-day island-hopping tour of dreamy Koh Pak Bia (for stays of 5+ nights)
- Scheduled return airport transfers from Phuket International Airport with speedboat connection from Yacht Haven Marina (for stays of 7+ nights)
Travelling with friends? Upgrade to a palatial 390sqm Hilltop Pool Villa for four people. This luxurious two-storey villa features two bedrooms, two living areas and a 12m private infinity-edge pool plus a separate private plunge pool.