Keyboarding Skills and Typing Accuracy Course
Gain a Nationally Recognised Certificate in Keyboarding Skills & Typing Accuracy! Just $39 – Usually $149!
Discover Essential Computer Skills for Any Workplace with this Easy-to-Follow Workbook & Online Course! Increase Your Typing Speed, Keyboard Accuracy & More! Learn at Your Own Pace in the Privacy of Your Own Home!
- Improve your skills and confidence on the computer and boost your employment prospects!
- Nationally recognised Keyboarding Speed & Accuracy certification from Medical Administration Training
- Just $39 – usually $149!
- Includes a workbook and online module to develop a range of keyboard skills
- Get your typing up to speed!
- Increase your keyboard accuracy
- Gain useful computer skills for any work place or occupation
- Successful completion of the module will earn you a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for developing Keyboarding Speed & Accuracy
- Enjoy the convenience of self-paced online learning
- Flexible learning experience that can fit in to your schedule
- Great for full-time workers or current students
- Learn from a professional training organisation that offers top quality, customised training
- Find out more about Medical Administration Training here
- Valid from 9 May 2012 to 30 June 2012
- Scoopons available in your account and registration taken from 9 May 2012
- Registration essential by 30 June 2012 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300887082
- Please include your name, contact information and Scoopon number
- You must register by 30 June 2012
- Course must be completed by 30 August 2012
- 1 Scoopon redeemable per person; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts
- Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Students will require regular access to a computer with internet access and have relevant IT skills
- A workbook will be emailed to you upon registration which will contain activities to be completed and posted or emailed for assessment
- Upon completing the workbook you will be given log in details to complete the online module
- You are required to complete both the work book module & online module to be competent
- Will have 3 attempts for the online test, failure to pass in the 3 attempts will result in a 1 month wait to re-sit the online module
- Students must sign a statutory declaration form stating all work is their own
Deal Code: 11598
Incbrweqasde4 yourwe ke3ybgaord acxxuracy!
Yep – that’s the way your typing looks if you don’t develop the skills to type quickly and accurately. In case you’re still trying to decipher the sentence, it should read “increase your keyboard accuracy,” which is exactly what Medical Administration Training are giving you the opportunity to do!
This Nationally recognised certificate in Keyboarding Skills & Typing Accuracy is a great opportunity to increase your employability!
With an easy-to-follow workbook module and online training, you’ll gain essential computer skills and develop your typing ability. A series of assessments will ensure you’re trained to a national standard, and, at the successful completion of your course, you’ll receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment.
Two-Hour Macaron-Making Class
Great idea to treat yourself or to give as a unique gift for a friend!
5-Hour Coffee-Making Course
Learn to make your own coffee and impress your friends and family!
One-Hour Learner Driving Lesson
Available throughout 21 Perth suburbs - see the deal for more info!
Online Photoshop Short Course
Learn Photoshop, or upgrade to photography, and join the world of digital image mastery!
3-Hour Makeup Mastery Class & Gift
Get your makeup game on point with a 3-hour class by pro makeup artists plus a bonus gift!
Online Music Short Course
Start with your choice of intro short course, or upgrade to the full basic short course!
Behavioural Therapy Short Course
Upskill and learn more about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy online with Course First!
Personal Development Short Course
Upskill and learn more about a new topic online with Course First!
Online Coding for Kids Short Course
Start with an intro short course, or upgrade to the full basic short course!