18 Holes of Twilight Golf on a Championship Course with Cart
18 Holes of Twilight Golf on a Championship Course with Cart Plus a Bucket of Range Balls – Just $29 for Two Players!
Experience Parkwood International Championship Golf Course at Its Picture Prefect Best During Twilight! Beautiful Naturally Undulating Course Nestled Among Tranquil Bushland Settings - Perfect for Beginners and Seasoned Hitters Alike! Tee Off in Style with a Motorised Cart to Cruise Each Hole and Sharpen Your Swing with a Bucket of Range Balls Each! Play Any Day of the Week! Buy Multiple Scoopons!
- Twilight golf at Parkwood International Golf Course!
- Includes 18 holes on this spectacular Championship course
- Plus a motorised cart (per two players), a bucket of driving range balls each AND a Parkwood Golf Course Social Membership that entitles you to great discounts
- Only $29 for two players, $49 for four
- Just make your choice when you hit Buy Now
- Set in picturesque naturally undulating bushland, this immaculate Championship course covers 6000 metres and is lined with spectacular eucalyptus trees and imported palms
- Experience the best of traditional Aussie bushland combined with Gold Coast Resort styling
- Pristine fairways and greens plus gorgeous hazards make this an ultra-pretty course to play
- Fantastic challenge for golfers of all levels
- Tee off from 2:30pm daily, 7 days
- Please register at http://bit.ly/1a6iSPn prior to redeeming your Scoopon for your Parkwood Golf Course Social Membership
- Buy as many Scoopons as you want
- Valid from 26 November 2013 to 26 February 2014
- Valid for tee off from 2:30pm daily. Not valid with any other offer. Register at http://bit.ly/1a6iSPn prior to redeeming your Scoopon for your Parkwood Golf Course Social Membership. Club hire not included
- Dress code applies - On the course, a collared (polo) shirt with long shorts or trousers and for the ladies, shorts, skirt/short – together with clean joggers and sport socks. This is acceptable for inside the clubhouse along with smart casual attire
- Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Scoopons available in your account & bookings taken immediately after purchase. Subject to availability. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 51405
- Bookings essential on (07) 5563 3342 quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed Scoopon on arrival
Practice really does make perfect. Whether you’re trying to cook the ultimate cheese toasty, send crowds into raptures with your mastery of the oboe or learning to bend it like Becks, you’re only going to get there with practice, practice and more practice.
Luckily when it comes to your ambition to be a leading linksman, practice is fun, fun, fun!
Hit the course at Parkwood International Golf Club and have a darn good time chipping, putting and swinging your way to success. Bursting with stunning Aussie flora and imported palms, beautifully maintained fairways and gorgeous greens, this Championship layout is the ideal course to turn your practice into perfect!
Indoor Skydiving Experience
Experience the thrills of skydiving without the risk!
Shark & Ray 'Pat & Play' Experience
Enjoy a toothy day out with the family at The Australian Shark and Ray Nursery!
All-Day Entry at a Kids Play Centre
The kids can run amuck in the biggest indoor play arena on the Gold Coast!
Moreton Bay Buffet Lunch Cruise
Embark upon a stunning cruise with food, drinks and loads of fun in the sun!
10 Tickets for Gold Coast Snow Park
Experience all the thrills of winter entertainment without the frozen fingers and toes!
One-Hour Entry to Urban Xtreme
Enjoy trampolining, laser tag AND access to the awesome play area!
2.5+ Hour Whale Watching Cruise
Save heaps on an amazing, discounted whale watching cruise!
Entry to Currumbin Sanctuary
The best way to get the family up close with Australian wildlife in an incredible locale!
Holographic Planetarium Experience
Head into Holoverse on the Gold Coast to experience the world’s first holographic planetarium!