A Day of Fun & Thrills at Adventure World
Adventure World Day Pass - Just $39!
Experience the Brand New $12m World-Cass Rollercoaster ‘Abyss’ – You’ll Never Be the Same Again! Challenge the Mighty Kahuna Falls - Australia’s Largest Rain Fortress. PLUS all Your Favourite Water Rides & Attractions for One Low Entry Fee! Grab One Today at this Very Special Rate, Available for a Limited Time ONLY! Buy Multiple Scoopons & Take the Whole Family!
- Now accepting all payment methods
- Your ticket to a day of thrills, adventures and enchantment with a discounted full day pass to Adventure World!
- Just $39 per person
- Buy as many Scoopon tickets as you like and take the whole family – a perfect school holiday activity!
- Try out Adventure World’s brand new ride, Abyss – “Australia’s most thrilling roller coaster!”
- Get your adrenalin pumping on the Freefall, Tunnel of Terror, The Rampage and Power Surge
- Cool off in The Lagoon and speed down the Shotgun duelling waterslides
- Enjoy the enchanting world of Dragon’s Kingdom, with rides and water attractions for children aged under 8 and their families
- Plus lots MORE!
- Read all about the attractions here
- Adventure world is just 18 minutes from Perth and 15 minutes from Fremantle
- Open 7 days during the summer school holidays
- Valid from the day you receive your ticket to 28 April 2014 for single entry
- Closed Christmas Day and Good Friday
- All children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult who shall be solely responsible for their care and conduct whilst on the premises
- Scoopon ticket is valid for 1 Adventure World day pass for 1 person. Multiple passes redeemable per visit. Scoopons for this offer are limited.
- Standard delivery included
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of your Adventure World pass from date of purchase
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions.
Deal Code: 51445
- Easy! Just enter your delivery details in your shopping cart and your Adventure World day pass will be shipped to you
- If you were unable to enter your delivery details at the time of purchase our customer service team will be in contact with you shortly to arrange delivery of your pass
- Present your day pass on arrival at Adventure World to receive entry – no bookings required
- THE SCOOPON VOUCHER IS NOT YOUR DAY PASS. PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR DAY PASS TO ARRIVE IN THE MAIL TO REDEEM.
179 Progress Drive
Bibra lake WA 6163
(08) 9417 9666
4 – 24 December 2013: Open 7 days 10am-5pm
26 December 2013 – 3 February 2014: Open 7 days 10am-7pm
4 February – 28 April 2014: Open 5 days 10am-5pm (closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
Closed Christmas Day and Good Friday
Go on a BIG Adventure!
Prepare for ‘ABYSS’ this Summer! The $12 million dollar world class roller coaster is NOW OPEN at Adventure World!
Boasting the latest and most advanced ride technology in Australia, Abyss reaches -1 to 4.5 G-Forces – a thrust greater than that experienced during a space shuttle launch. Billed as Australia’s most thrilling rollercoaster, Abyss is the single largest investment at Adventure World since it launched in 1982 and features a unique 10 storey high vertical lift, a more than vertical 100 feet drop, giant G-Force turns and head spinning twists as well a secret dark ride section.
Adventure World is also home to over 30 unique attractions including water rides, water slides and thrill rides. The medieval-themed ‘Dragon’s Kingdom’ is an enchanting land of the cutest little dragons, over-sized flowers and fairies. With six rides, swimming pools, water slides and an aqua splash zone dedicated to the youngest adventurers, Dragon’s Kingdom is unique in Western Australia.
The award-winning Kahuna Falls is one of Australia’s largest rain fortresses boasting a 1000 litre tipping bucket and over 100 interactive water-play features.
Just 18 minutes from Perth and only 15 minutes from Fremantle, there's something for the entire family. Adventure World is a 100 per cent smoke free venue!
You pay just one entry fee, then ride all day for free. Remember: Children under 4 years old enter FREE!
30 Minute Scenic Flight
You’ll visit many locations including Perth City, the Swan river, Cottesloe and more!
Along with significant health benefits, dancing also boosts confidence and self-esteem
Atlantis Indoor Play Centre Pass
With a ball pit, inflatables, motorised rides, slides, bouncy castles, climbing frames & more!
Grab Your RottoFest 2017 Day Pass!
RottoFest is BACK in 2017 - and it’s taking over Rottnest Island for an entire weekend!
Gone Surfin is a fully accredited learn to surf school and board hire service
Come along to Gone Surfin’ to pick up a surfboard to hire for 1 hour for only $10!
Game of Bowling with Shoe Hire
Challenge your friends and family to a game of bowling in Warwick or Melville!
All-Day Rottnest Island Cruise
Includes a gourmet lunch and snorkelling gear - what more could you want?
Scenic Horse Ride - Perth Hills
Giddyup and head on down to Avonlea Farm Riding for a trot through the picturesque countryside!