All Day Adventure World Pass
All Day Adventure World Pass - Just $39! Perfect School Holiday Fun!
Experience the Brand New $12m World-Class Rollercoaster ‘Abyss’ - You’ll Never Be the Same Again! Challenge the Mighty Kahuna Falls - Australia’s Largest Rain Fortress! PLUS all Your Favourite Water Rides and Attractions for One Low Entry Fee! Buy Multiple Scoopons and Take the Whole Family - Children Under 4 Enter for FREE!
- Your ticket to a day of thrills, adventures and enchantment with a discounted full day pass to Adventure World!
- Just $39 per person
- PLUS children under 4 enter for free!
- Buy as many Scoopon vouchers as you like and take the whole family - a perfect school holiday activity!
- Try out Adventure World’s brand new ride, Abyss - “Australia’s most thrilling roller coaster!”
- Get your adrenalin pumping on the Freefall, Tunnel of Terror, The Rampage and Power Surge
- Cool off in The Lagoon and speed down the Shotgun duelling waterslides
- Enjoy the enchanting world of Dragon’s Kingdom, with rides and water attractions for children aged under 8 and their families
- Plus lots MORE!
- Read all about the attractions here
- Adventure world is just 18 minutes from Perth and 15 minutes from Fremantle
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like for yourself or to give as gifts!
Adventure World WA
179 Progress Drive
Bibra Lake WA 6163
25 March-9 April - Open 5 days: 10am-5pm (closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
10 April-27 April - Open 7 days: 10am-5pm (closed Good Friday, 18 April)
28 April – 1 June: Open Friday, Saturday & Sundays: 10am-5pm
2 June: 10am-5pm (Foundation Day Public Holiday)
- Valid from 8 April 2014 to 2 June 2014
- Children under 4 enter for free. All children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult who shall be solely responsible for their care and conduct whilst on the premises.
- Scoopon voucher is valid for 1 Adventure World day pass for 1 person. Multiple passes redeemable per visit. Scoopons for this offer are limited.
- Voucher must be Printed and Presented to Gain Entry
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 54720
- Easy! Present your printed Scoopon Voucher on arrival at Adventure World to receive entry - no bookings required
- You will need to present a printed Scoopon voucher for entry
Go on a BIG Adventure!
Prepare for ‘ABYSS’ these School Holidays! The $12 million dollar world class roller coaster is NOW OPEN at Adventure World!
Boasting the latest and most advanced ride technology in Australia, Abyss reaches -1 to 4.5 G-Forces - a thrust greater than that experienced during a space shuttle launch. Billed as Australia’s most thrilling roller coaster, Abyss is the single largest investment at Adventure World since it launched in 1982 and features a unique 10 storey high vertical lift, a more than vertical 100 feet drop, giant G-Force turns and head spinning twists as well a secret dark ride section!
Adventure World is also home to over 30 unique attractions including water rides, water slides and thrill rides. The medieval-themed ‘Dragon’s Kingdom’ is an enchanting land of the cutest little dragons, over-sized flowers and fairies. With six rides, swimming pools, water slides and an aqua splash zone dedicated to the youngest adventurers, Dragon’s Kingdom is unique to Western Australia.
The award-winning Kahuna Falls is one of Australia’s largest rain fortresses boasting a 1000 litre tipping bucket and over 100 interactive water-play features!
Just 18 minutes from Perth and only 15 minutes from Fremantle, there's something for the entire family. Adventure World is a 100 per cent smoke free venue!
You pay just one entry fee, then ride all day for free. Remember - children under 4 years old enter FREE!
30 Minute Scenic Flight
You’ll visit many locations including Perth City, the Swan river, Cottesloe and more!
Along with significant health benefits, dancing also boosts confidence and self-esteem
Atlantis Indoor Play Centre Pass
With a ball pit, inflatables, motorised rides, slides, bouncy castles, climbing frames & more!
Grab Your RottoFest 2017 Day Pass!
RottoFest is BACK in 2017 - and it’s taking over Rottnest Island for an entire weekend!
Gone Surfin is a fully accredited learn to surf school and board hire service
Come along to Gone Surfin’ to pick up a surfboard to hire for 1 hour for only $10!
Game of Bowling with Shoe Hire
Challenge your friends and family to a game of bowling in Warwick or Melville!
All-Day Rottnest Island Cruise
Includes a gourmet lunch and snorkelling gear - what more could you want?
Scenic Horse Ride - Perth Hills
Giddyup and head on down to Avonlea Farm Riding for a trot through the picturesque countryside!