Award-Winning Waterfront Fine Dining with Wine at The Rocks
Fine Dining for Two with a Bottle of Wine at the Award-Winning Waterfront Restaurant at The Rocks - Just $79 for Lunch or $89 for Dinner!
Start with a Shared Antipasto Platter Before Choosing a Main Each from the Exquisite Chef Selected Menu! Delicious Dishes Include Juicy Grain-Fed Sirloin, Coq au Vin Chicken, Fresh Barramundi Fillet and More! Enjoy Your Meal with Crunchy Sourdough and a Crisp Italian Salad Plus a Bottle of House Wine Between Two! Spectacular Waterfront Location with Majestic Views of Sydney Harbour! BUY MULTIPLE SCOOPONS! Open 7 Days.
- Indulge in exquisite food and spectacular views at Waterfront in The Rocks Precinct
- Go for lunch - $79 for two people, $156 for four people or $231 for six people
- Go for dinner - $89 for two people, $169 for four people, $249 for six people
- Just make your choice when you hit Buy Now
- Heritage listed sandstone building with incredible views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House
- Start with a tantalising Antipasto Share Platter between two featuring:
- Cured meats, fresh olives, roasted vegetables, frittata with caramelised onion, salt & pepper prawns tossed with lime, garlic and chilli, flash fried calamari with harissa mayonnaise and crispy bread
- Then choose any main from the chef selected menu including:
- Petite sirloin 200g grain fed sirloin steak, served with potato of the day, slow roasted tomato, vegemite butter & red wine jus
- Barramundi fillet served with saffron potato, spinach & citrus with a thyme dressing
- And more – take a sneak peek at the chef selected menu
- All paired with a crunchy sourdough cobb and a crisp Italian salad shared between two diners
- PLUS a bottle of red or white house wine per two diners
- Waterfront has developed a reputation amongst Sydney-siders for lavishly crafted cuisine, fresh ingredients and a stunning, buzzing location
- Open for lunch or dinner outdoor dining 7 days a week
- Buy 4 Scoopons for yourself and as many as you like to give as gifts!
- Valid from 10 June 2014 to 31 August 2014
- Not valid: Public Holidays or special event days
- Valid for dine-in lunch or dinner - outdoor dining only. Dinner valid for 6pm or 8pm sittings only (6pm tables must be vacated by 7.45pm - late arrival to your booking will shorten dining time). Last available lunch seating is 3pm
- Valid for house white or red wine only (no substitutions). Valid for selections from the chef selected menu (no substitutions) - view at http://bit.ly/1nepZSi . Additional a la carte items can be ordered and will be charged at normal prices
- Limit of 4 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking (subject to availability)
- Scoopons available in your account & bookings taken from 10 June 2014. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Your preferred date and time is not guaranteed. Book early to secure your desired date
- Not valid with any other offer
- 3 days' notice is required to change or cancel your booking with the service provider or your Scoopon will be voided. No refunds will be provided if change or cancellation occurs within this period
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $7,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 55854
- Bookings essential on 1300 115 116 (press 1 and quote your Scoopon barcode) or online at bookings.docksidegroup.com.au quoting your Scoopon barcode number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed Scoopon on arrival
At Waterfront, you’re really on the waterfront! Yep, you’re so close to H2O that water is almost lapping up to your chair. So close that your meal could jump out of the harbour and straight onto your plate!
Whilst the waterfront location and stunning Harbour Bridge and Opera House views are instant showstoppers, it’s the food at Waterfront that’ll really blow your ‘buds away. You and a hungry friend (or five!) will indulge in lavishly crafted cuisine, meticulously prepared by Waterfront’s master chefs who are experts in fusing fresh Australian produce into exquisite modern dishes.
Take a seat in the remarkable sandstone building to share a tempting Antipasto Platter and choose a main each. Plus share crunchy bread straight from the kitchen and a crisp salad on the side. Best of all, you’ll toast to your incredible dining experience with a whole bottle of wine to share.
Healthy Takeaway Lunch & Water
Tired of your boring sandwich or salad for lunch? Back Row West is the answer!
High Tea with T2 Tea and Coffee
Enjoy delicate finger sandwiches, melt in your mouth homemade scones & more!
Gourmet Burger or Sausage Combo
Your combo includes a gourmet burger or sausage, small chips or onion rings, plus a soft drink each!
Waterfront 3-Course Meal for 2
Enjoy an entree, main, dessert and barista-made coffee per person!
Hog’s Breath Meal & Drinks for Two
We just know you'll be happier than a pig in mud with today's prime dining offer!
Ribs & Wings Feast with Wine
Feast on the likes of ribs, buffalo wings, garlic bread and chips - basically all your favourites!
Up to 51% Off Indonesian Cuisine
Discover Monas Restaurant & Bar, one of the tastiest new restaurants on the block!
Brekkie or Lunch with Drinks for 2
Feast on a delicious, gourmet Aussie breakfast or lunch complete with drinks!
Brekkie with Tea or Coffee for Two
Get a jumpstart on the day with a hearty breakfast at the iconic Hog's Breath Cafe!