Real-Life Escape Room Puzzle in the CBD
Real-Life Escape Room Puzzle in the CBD - From Only $15!
Put Your Logic to the Test at The Mystery Puzzle on Blith Street! Use Clues to Solve the Mystery, Beat the Clock and Escape the Room - Two Intriguing Scenarios to Play with! Fully Immersive Experience Anyone Can Enjoy! Great for Team Bonding, Corporate Events or a Fun Day Out with Friends! Go in a Group of Four for $59, Five for $70 or Six People for $80! Challenge Yourself Today - Grab Multiple Scoopons for Return Visits!
- This is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma - and you’re about to solve it!
- Head down to The Mystery Puzzle in the CBD and put your creative juices to good use
- One escape room game experience - only $15 for one person, $59 for four people, $70 for five or $80 for six people
- Make your choice when you click Buy Now
- The riveting themed rooms for you to choose from:
- The Pirate Adventure - an adventure on the high seas that involve a hidden island, a treasure map and pirate bounty. Help the young merchant sailor, Sam, find the booty before the pirates arrive and escape before it’s too late!
- The Casino Revenge Thriller - champion poker player, Gregory Smith, has been found murdered and his winnings are missing. The hotel is in lockdown and everyone is a suspect. You are the Senior Detective assigned to the case - can you eliminate the suspects and solve the case before time runs out?
- Exciting live puzzle game that everyone can enjoy
- Use your logic, literal and lateral thinking skills to beat the clock and unlock the door!
- Large gaming rooms that create a fully immersive experience
- Perfect for team bonding exercises, corporate events, parties or just a get-together with friends!
- Available until 10pm, Monday to Saturday on Blith Street
- Pick up multiple Scoopons for return visits!
- Valid from 3 January 2015 to 3 April 2015
- Not valid: public holidays, Sundays
- 1 person Scoopon option cannot be used on its own - minimum 4 players per booking required with a maximum number of 6 players per room
- No minimum age - players under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a participating adult. Please confirm when booking if children are attending so that puzzles can be selected with appropriate level of difficulty
- Closed-toed shoes are recommended
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to game
- Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date - check booking times and dates at www.themysterypuzzle.com
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 62997
- Bookings essential online at www.themysterypuzzle.com by clicking ‘Book Now’, selecting your preferred game and quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Detecting high levels of... FUN!
There are some mysteries that are destined to never be solved. Like what happened to Amelia Earhart’s plane? Is the Bermuda Triangle real? How did Lance Armstrong win seven consecutive Tour de France tournaments? Oh wait…
While some real life mysteries continue to evade explanation, there are two puzzles you can tackle right away and solve now.
Step into the fascinating worlds of The Pirate Adventure or The Casino Revenge Thriller, rooms within The Mystery Puzzle designed to test your creativity and put your thinking skills through the ringer. The clock counts down as you race against time to unlock the door. Can you make it? Only one way to find out - click Buy Now and head down to The Mystery Puzzle.
1-Year Membership Aus Reptile Park
See amazing scaly and furry animals at the Australian Reptile Park!
2 hour trapeze class & photo CD
Practice your flying tricks from our 8 metre high platform!
Amazing Aboriginal Explorer Tour
Explore the beautiful bushland of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park with Sydney Outback tours.
Save on a Cheap Movie Ticket
Score a discounted movie ticket at the Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace!
18 Holes with a Cart & Frosty Beer
Play a round at the picturesque Northbridge Golf Club!
Indoor Play Centre Entry
The kids will love the slides, bouncy castle, climbing maze & more!
18 Holes at Hurstville Golf Club
Take on this par 70 course suitable for beginners or low handicappers!
Spectacular Harbour Cruise & Lunch
Take in stunning views from a huge 24m catamaran!
Home and Away tour of Summer Bay
Explore, photograph and discover the real Summer Bay of Home and Away