Family Sunshine Coast Escape to a 4-Star Novotel Resort
Family Escape to the Beautiful 4-Star Novotel Twin Waters Resort on the Sunshine Coast!
Enjoy the Private Saltwater Lagoon, Loads of Water Activities for the Kids, Day Spa & a Nearby Surf Beach, 18 Hole Golf Course & Tennis Courts! Plus Check Out the NEW Water Park Featuring a Thrilling Series of Slides, Runways, Jumping Pillows & More! Your Escape Kit Has Heaps of Bonus Inclusions – Full Buffet Breakfasts Daily, Generous Food & Beverage Vouchers, Water Park Passes, Late Check-Out & More! Getaway Packages for 2 Adults & 2 Kids Start from Just $399!
- Family escape to Novotel Twin Waters Resort on the Sunshine Coast
- Rated 4-stars by AAA Tourism
- 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 15 years and under stay in a Resort Room with a Garden View for 3 nights for $399 or 5 nights for $649
- Upgrade to a 1 Bedroom Suite with Garden View for $399 for 2 nights, $549 for 3 nights or $899 for 5 nights
- Valid for stays from 26 January 2015 to 30 June 2015
- Your package includes:
- Daily buffet breakfasts for all guests
- Late check-out at midday
- 2 x $30 spa vouchers to put towards ANY 1 hour treatment (1 per adult per stay)
- 2 x 2-for-1 Buffet dinner vouchers at Nouveau Restaurant ($48 value mid-week or $75 value weekend, limit of 2 per stay)
- 2 x 50 minute general admission water park passes (limit of 2 per stay)
- 1 x “2 COMPLIMENTARY drink” vouchers for Aqua Lounge & Bar - choose from local tap beer, house wine or soft drink (limit of 1 per stay)
- Incredible resort with private saltwater lagoon, loads of water activities for the kids, day spa, Kidz Cove and nearby surf beach plus 18 hole golf course and tennis courts!
- Laze the day away on the endless surf beach, take a trip to Fraser Island, explore the famous Eumundi markets and Australia Zoo - there’s an abundance of unique attractions nearby!
- Plus Novotel’s brand new water park featuring thrilling inflatable slides, runways, jumping pillows and structures connected together and floating on Novotel Twin Water’s famous lagoon!
- Only 1 hour's drive north of Brisbane and 5km from the Sunshine Coast Airport
- Purchase multiple Scoopons for yourself and as many as you like to give as gifts
- Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking to extend your stay!
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd is a licensed travel agent. Licence no: TA-0033067
- Valid from 26 January 2015 to 30 June 2015
- Must book by 28 February 2015 or your Scoopon will be voided
- No booking changes/cancellations permitted once booking has been confirmed - your Scoopon will be voided
- Not valid:14 February, 7 March
- $30 per night surcharge applies for Friday & Saturday night stays and during QLD school holidays (3-18 April 2015) payable directly to hotel prior to booking confirmation
- Scoopon valid for 2 adults and up to 2 kids aged 15 years and under. Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking (subject to availability).
- Scoopons available in your account & bookings taken immediately after purchase for dates from 26 January on. Scoopons for this offer are limited.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date.
- Maximum Room Capacity: Resort Room - 2 adults & 2 children utilising existing bedding OR 3 adults (see extra guest policy). 1 Bedroom Suite - 2 adults & 3 children or 3 adults (see extra guest policy).
- Room configuration: Resort Room - 1 queen size bed or 2 x double beds. 1 Bedroom Suite - 1 king size bed or 2 king single beds + sofa bed.
- Extra Guest Policy: 1 extra adult can stay in either room type for a charge of $60/night (accommodation only, no inclusions) payable directly to the hotel. If an extra adult is staying no children can be accommodated.
- Child Policy: Up to 2 children aged 15 and under stay free of charge utilising existing bedding. 1 rollaway bed can be provided in the 1 Bedroom Suite only at a charge of $30/night payable directly to the hotel.
- 1 x “2 complimentary drink” vouchers for Aqua Lounge & Bar is from a choice of local tap beer, house wine or soft drink and is not redeemable for cash (1 x drink voucher per stay only).
- 2 for 1 buffet voucher to be used at Nouveau Restaurant during your stay and is not redeemable for cash (2 per stay only)
- $30 spa money can be put towards any 1 hour treatment (subject to availability). Limit of 1 spa money voucher to be used per treatment (1 per person per stay).
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions.
Deal Code: 63444
- Bookings essential via email to email@example.com or on 1300 726 676 - written validation of all details via email will be required before confirmation can occur. If the phone lines are busy please leave a message or send an email and a consultant will return your call ASAP.
- Scoopon Voucher Number
- Booking Name
- Number of Adults
- Number of Children aged 15 or under
- Email Address
- Guest Residential Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Booking Notes/ Requests
- Book early to secure your desired date and time. Must book by 28 February 2015 or your Scoopon will be voided.
- Present printed Scoopon on arrival - strictly no smartphone vouchers
Sunshine Coast at its best!
Some cities do beaches and sunshine better than others. Melbourne’s known for its four seasons in one day and Sydney’s surrounded by the Harbour. But the Sunshine Coast? Well this is the place you need to be to experience the true joys of the sea!
At the Novotel Twin Waters Resort, you’ll spend day after day lounging beside a stunning saltwater private lagoon, making a splash in the sparkling outdoor pool and catching waves on the nearby surf coast. Make it a family affair and bring the kids too – there’s heaps for them to do!
Of course, for some people, there’s only so long they can spend sunbathing by the pool (we know, hard to believe) - but not to worry, there’s heaps of other ways to fill your days! You’ll be perfectly situated to head on over to Fraser Island, explore Eumundi Markets and visit Australia Zoo - all of which are a short trip away! This is the ideal family holiday and it’s calling your name - we think you should answer!
This is my favourite place to take the family. The water activities include things like kayaking, catamarans, water trampoline and a swimming pool. The activities keep the kids happy and I think I enjoy them almost as much as the children do. As usual, the room was clean and well-appointed. We had breakfast in the restaurant and enjoyed it immensely with a range of breads, sausages, bacon, eggs, fresh fruit, ham, cheeses, yoghurt, pancakes, and my favourite, waffles. We also had dinner in the restaurant and enjoyed the Mexican themed food. The desserts especially are divine! – TripAdvisor, December 2014
We went in the School Holidays my son had the time of his life - he is 9years old. Plenty for them to do. Breakfast buffet was fantastic and plenty of options. Had lunch at the bar and it was delish and a nice way to watch kids playing in the pool whilst having a quiet drink! - TripAdvisor, November 2014
Rustic Mercure Clear Mtn Lodge Stay
Choose a spectacular mountain retreat just outside Brisbane, brought to you by the stellar Mercure brand!
Iconic Resort in Surfers Paradise
With a SkyPoint Pass, free parking, and more!
Buzzing 4.5-Star Hotel in Perth CBD
Kick back with a staycation in the perfect location!
Boutique 4.5-Star City Getaway
Overlooking the picturesque Roma Street Parklands, this is the ultimate Brissy staycation!
20% Off World2Cover Insurance
Grab your Scoopon now for free to secure your 20% discount and save big on travel insurance!
Dreamlike 5-Star Balinese Luxury
With loads of inclusions - breakfasts, fine dining, and more!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
5-Star Beach Exclusivity
Transport yourself to this award-winning beachfront hotel for a luxury 8 night getaway!
13 Day China Tour with Flights
With flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and more!