All Day Adventure World Pass
ALL-DAY Adventure World Pass with UNLIMITED Rides - Just $41 Per Person! Buy Multiple Scoopons! Perfect Family Fun!
Experience the $12m World-Class Roller Coaster ‘Abyss’ - You’ll Never Be the Same Again! Challenge the Mighty Kahuna Falls - Australia’s Largest Rain Fortress! PLUS ALL Your Favourite Water Rides and Attractions for One Low Entry Fee! Buy Multiple Scoopons and Take the Whole Family! Valid 'til 27 April 2015 - Go for the School Holidays!
- THIS is your ticket to a day of thrills, adventures and enchantment with a discounted full day pass to Adventure World!
- Just $41 per person
- Buy as many Scoopon vouchers as you like and take the whole family - a perfect day of fun for everyone!
- Valid 'til 27 April 2015 - buy now and go for the school holidays!
- Try out Adventure World’s Abyss - “Australia’s best roller coaster!”
- Get your adrenalin pumping on the Freefall, Tunnel of Terror, The Rampage and Power Surge
- Cool off in The Lagoon and speed down the Shotgun duelling waterslides
- Enjoy the enchanting world of Dragon’s Kingdom, with rides and water attractions for children aged under 8 and their families
- Plus lots MORE!
- Read all about the attractions here
- Adventure world is just 18 minutes from Perth and 15 minutes from Fremantle
- Valid for one entry up to 27 April 2015
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Multiple Scoopons redeemable per visit
- It is strongly recommended that all children under the age of 14 years be accompanied by an adult who shall be solely responsible for their care and conduct whilst on the premises
- Scoopons available in your account and redemptions taken immediately after purchase. Subject to availability. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 63585
- No bookings required - present printed Scoopon on arrival
- No admittance without printed Scoopon - smartphone redemption will not be accepted
Go on a BIG Adventure!
‘ABYSS’ - the $12 million dollar world class roller coaster is NOW OPEN at Adventure World!
Boasting the latest and most advanced ride technology in Australia, Abyss reaches -1 to 4.5 G-Forces - a thrust greater than that experienced during a space shuttle launch. Billed as Australia’s most thrilling roller coaster, Abyss is the single largest investment at Adventure World since it launched in 1982 and features a unique 10 storey high vertical lift, a more than vertical 100 feet drop, giant G-Force turns and head spinning twists as well a secret dark ride section!
Adventure World is also home to over 30 unique attractions including water rides, water slides and thrill rides. The medieval-themed ‘Dragon’s Kingdom’ is an enchanting land of the cutest little dragons, over-sized flowers and fairies. With six rides, swimming pools, water slides and an aqua splash zone dedicated to the youngest adventurers, Dragon’s Kingdom is unique to Western Australia.
The award-winning Kahuna Falls is one of Australia’s largest rain fortresses boasting a 1000 litre tipping bucket and over 100 interactive water-play features!
Just 18 minutes from Perth and only 15 minutes from Fremantle, there's something for the entire family. Adventure World is a 100 per cent smoke free venue!
Remember, you pay just one entry fee then ride all day for free!
30 Minute Scenic Flight
You’ll visit many locations including Perth City, the Swan river, Cottesloe and more!
Along with significant health benefits, dancing also boosts confidence and self-esteem
Atlantis Indoor Play Centre Pass
With a ball pit, inflatables, motorised rides, slides, bouncy castles, climbing frames & more!
Grab Your RottoFest 2017 Day Pass!
RottoFest is BACK in 2017 - and it’s taking over Rottnest Island for an entire weekend!
Gone Surfin is a fully accredited learn to surf school and board hire service
Come along to Gone Surfin’ to pick up a surfboard to hire for 1 hour for only $10!
Game of Bowling with Shoe Hire
Challenge your friends and family to a game of bowling in Warwick or Melville!
All-Day Rottnest Island Cruise
Includes a gourmet lunch and snorkelling gear - what more could you want?
Scenic Horse Ride - Perth Hills
Giddyup and head on down to Avonlea Farm Riding for a trot through the picturesque countryside!