Exciting Real Life Escape Room Experience
IT’S HERE! Real Life Escape Room Experience, the LATEST Live Puzzle Game to Hit Sydney! 4 Theme Rooms to Choose From!
Throw Yourself into One of Four Themed Game Rooms and Challenge Yourself to Get Out in Time! Release Your Inner Detective to Unravel the Mysteries, Solve Hidden Clues and Complete Interactive Puzzles! Fun and Dynamic Team Building Experience - Play in a Group of Up to 12 People! One of the Newest Entertainment Crazes to Sweep Australia - Take On the Challenge Today From $15 Per Person! BUY MULTIPLE SCOOPONS!
- Test your mental abilities with Escape Room, one of the hottest live puzzle games in Sydney!
- Proudly serving thousands of customers over the past two years
- You and your team will try to escape a locked room using your wits, problem solving, intuition and lateral thinking skills
- Check out the thrilling video below!
- Join the challenge - one game Monday to Thursday for $15 per person or one game Friday to Sunday for $19 per person
- Simply take your pick when you click Buy Now
- Four themed rooms to choose from including:
- 7th November, Chimera (50 minutes, 3-4 players): Fell behind the second time of opening the door, a fading shadow, combination, projection, reversal, numerous and endless. The truth engraved behind the door, which is the whinny of silence. Never let you go within my heart, never embrace me with your love. Can you solve the riddle?
- Virus (75 minutes, 7-12 players): According to recent intel, Dr. D has secretly been conducting research on the fatal Ebola virus. The FBI squad has been despatched to take down his secret lab and they have sent for you to lead their mission. What sort of crisis lies ahead? What do you expect in the end? Find out for yourself!
- Prison Break (60 minutes, 4-6 players):Is life a tragedy or is there hope? This is the last day of your life. But if you have a little faith, maybe all of these will be over; courage and wisdom is what it takes
- The Curse of Hogwarts (50 minutes, 3-4 players): On a full moon night, a group of mysterious wizards will visit the Hogwarts School. They will enter the wish room and reveal the mystery hide in the circle of death artifact
- Each room is exclusive to your group or join other players in different rooms
- All rooms are available in English and Chinese
- Round up your friends for a unique and exciting experience like no other - buy multiple Scoopons!
- Perfect for team bonding and building creative-thinking skills
- Valid from 27 May 2015 to 27 August 2015
- Not valid for themed rooms 3 (Ghost Maze) & 6 (Tomb Raider).
- Some Themes are not suitable for Children. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Please confirm when booking if children are attending.
- $30 bond required per room.
- Scoopon valid for 1 person.
- Scoopons available in your account & bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date.
- 24 hours' notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy.
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions.
Deal Code: 65856
Thinking outside the box
Here’s a conundrum for you to solve - Sid Shady was working for a large construction company that was very concerned about employee theft. Someone tipped company security that Shady was the man to watch. Each night, he passed through security with a wheelbarrow full of scrap lumber, discarded electrical wires and chunks of concrete. The security guards checked the contents daily, but could find nothing of value. What was Shady stealing?*
If solving this and other Sherlock Holmes-ian riddles while listening to Building a Mystery is something you secretly enjoy doing in your off hours, Esc Club is the place you need to be.
You and your buddies will be locked in a room with only one mission - to survive! No, not really - this isn’t the zombie apocalypse. Your one goal is to solve the mystery and get yourself out before time runs out. Using the clues and your god-given thinking cap, you’ll have to put the puzzles together and figure out what it all means. Challenge accepted?
* If you guessed ‘wheelbarrows’ then you are ready.
1-Year Membership Aus Reptile Park
See amazing scaly and furry animals at the Australian Reptile Park!
2 hour trapeze class & photo CD
Practice your flying tricks from our 8 metre high platform!
Amazing Aboriginal Explorer Tour
Explore the beautiful bushland of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park with Sydney Outback tours.
Save on a Cheap Movie Ticket
Score a discounted movie ticket at the Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace!
18 Holes with a Cart & Frosty Beer
Play a round at the picturesque Northbridge Golf Club!
Indoor Play Centre Entry
The kids will love the slides, bouncy castle, climbing maze & more!
18 Holes at Hurstville Golf Club
Take on this par 70 course suitable for beginners or low handicappers!
Spectacular Harbour Cruise & Lunch
Take in stunning views from a huge 24m catamaran!
Home and Away tour of Summer Bay
Explore, photograph and discover the real Summer Bay of Home and Away