Multi Award-Winning African-Themed Safari Lodge in Bali
Award-Winning African-Themed Safari Lodge in Bali! Includes Accommodation, a Night Safari, Animal Feeding, Elephant Show, Some Meals and an Authentic Wilderness Experience You Don’t Have to Go to the Serengeti For!
Satisfy Your Adventurous Side at Bali’s ONLY Safari-Themed Park and Resort! Embark on a Night Safari Where You’ll Feed Animals Such as Elephants, Tigers, Chapman Zebras and Tsavo Lions! Gain Entry into the Safari and Marine Park for a Live Elephant Show, Bali Agung Cultural Show, Waterpark Access and More! You’ll Spend 2 Nights in a Well-Appointed Room with Ethnic African Touches and Includes Daily Breakfast, a BBQ Dinner, a Buffet Lunch, Return Airport Transfers and a Framed Photo as a Memento! Two People Can Unwind in a Swala Deluxe Room for $699 or Four People Can Retreat to a Kifaru Suite for $1,099!
- Journey to the middle of the African wilderness - in Bali!
- This award-winning compound is the island’s only Safari-themed lodge and park
- One of Indonesia’s Top 25 Hotels for Families by TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice 2015 and awarded Indonesia’s Leading Theme Park by Indonesia Travel & Tourism Awards 2015/2016
- Offering a truly unique experience that mimics the authenticity of the Serengeti!
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- Each 3 day/2 night package features:
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- 1 x Buffet Dragon lunch at Uma Restaurant for all guests
- 1 x Night Safari ‘A Night into the Wild’ experience including a BBQ dinner for all guests
- Entry to Bali Safari and Marine Park which includes an animal show, elephant education show, waterpark, funzone and silver seating at the Bali Agung Show (awarded Indonesia’s Leading Tourism Show by Indonesia Travel & Tourism Awards 2015/2016)
- Return airport transfers
- 1 x framed photo of your unforgettable adventure!
- Choose the Swala Deluxe Room for 2 people - $699
- A ground floor retreat enveloped by indigenous long grass and foliage to recreate the sensation of communing with nature
- Overlooks the animals as they roam around the compound
- Upgrade to the Kifaru Suite for 4 people - $1,099
- Well-appointed bungalow that is ideal for a family with two children
- A fun setting with ethnic African touches that provide absolute comfort and convenience
- Overlooks the Kiboko Swimming Pool
- Read more about this enriching, once-in-a-lifetime experience here
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 11 January 2016 to 20 December 2016
- Surcharge of USD$20 per room, per night applies for travel from 15 June to 15 September 2016
- No arrivals on 9 March 2016 (Silence Day)
- Once your booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Swala Deluxe Room Scoopon valid for 2 people. Kifaru Suite Scoopon valid for 4 people. Multiple Scoopons can be purchased and redeemed
- Maximum Room Capacity: Swala Deluxe Room - 3 people. Kifaru Suite - 6 people
- Room Configuration: Swala Deluxe Room - 1 x king bed OR 2 x single beds. Kifaru Suite - 1 x king bed and 2 x single beds
- Extra Guest Policy: Swala Deluxe Room - up to 1 additional guest can stay for USD$185 per person, per night with extra bed and all package inclusions. Kifaru Suite - up to 2 additional guests can stay for USD$185 per person, per night with extra bed and all package inclusions
- Baby Policy: children under 3 years can stay free of charge in a cot
- Any additional surcharges to be paid directly to Bali Safari and Marine Park
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 68065
- Bookings essential on (+62) 361 950 000 OR (+62) 361 479 1800 or via email to email@example.com quoting your name, contact details, preferred travel dates and Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date
Ever imagined yourself in the middle of the African wilderness bio environment? Feed the exotic animals directly from your window, while appreciating the natural ambiance of the biodiversity? Hear the majestic lion's roar while enjoying tropical fruits? It doesn’t have to be a dream to connect yourself with nature - Mara River Safari Lodge is the only Bali resort that can fulfill your fantasy!
Located in the middle of a themed resort, Mara River Safari Lodge offers you a truly unique experience living in the authenticity of the African wilderness. As well as providing first-class accommodation, they will take you on an unforgettable journey to see exotic endangered animals, in close proximity to your resort's door.
Enjoy the African panorama just outside the Tsavo Lion Restaurant. Find yourself in an adventure with Bali Safari & Marine Park and feel the authentic wild life!
This place was fantastic! I took my husband here as a surprise for his birthday and did the 3 day 2 night package. The room is like staying in a safari lodge, overlooking the animals and listening to the lions roar at night. We felt like big kids running around the zoo during the day and when it got hot, we simply went back for a dip in the pool. The night safari is super fun, especially the lion feeding. Great place to stay - thanks for a wonderful time! - TripAdvisor, December 2015
We have been to Bali many times and the BSMP is by far the most fun place we have visited on the island. We were excited to come, but the actual experience was even better than we expected, which doesn’t happen often. The Bali Agung show is amazing - the production standard is world class, and way beyond our expectations. I kept looking at my wife in amazement and she was as impressed as I was. The park also has so much to do besides the show - my boys are still talking about Chloe the orangutan (as is my wife!) and the tigers climbing above us, literally centimetres away thru our cage during the night safari, which was another awesome experience. Kind of like a shark cage experience, on land. The water park was just yet another added surprise that thrilled the kids. We stayed over night at the Mara River Safari Lodge - which was brilliant. You are smack bang in the middle of wildlife - and staying over meant we could see everything in good time - I highly recommend doing this. Very helpful and genuinely friendly staff. Love it! - TripAdvisor, December 2015
African-Themed Safari Lodge in Bali
See & feed animals such as elephants, tigers, chapman Zebras and Tsavo lions!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
Blissful 5-Star Malaysian Sanctuary
Stay as a couple or upgrade your accommodation to stay as a family!
5-Star Beach Exclusivity
Transport yourself to this award-winning beachfront hotel for a luxury 8-night getaway!
Tropical Resort Pkg in South Kuta
With daily breakfast for all guests, return airport transfers, pampering, and more!
Perisher Trip with Lift Tickets
Carve up the slopes at Perisher, Australia's favourite ski resort!
7 Nights of Pure Balinese Bliss
Includes daily breakfast, two massages per adult, two meals each, three daily beers per room & more!
Five-Star Luxury Beyond Compare
Ayodya Resort excels in indulgence with everything you need for an unforgettable escape
Adults-Only Khao Lak Resort Stay
Enjoy two daily meals, daily massages, complimentary water sports and more!