Swim with the Wild Dolphins of Rockingham
Swim with Wild Dolphins in Their Natural Habitat - Exhilarating Wildlife Cruise from $99 Per Person!
Let Rockingham Wild Encounters Introduce You to Wild Dolphins! Cruise Through Rockingham's Bays and Islands and Look for Some of the 180 Local Dolphins! Your Package Includes All Equipment, Including Wetsuits and Snorkelling Gear, Snorkelling Lesson and Refreshments! Upgrade to Go With a Friend for $195 or in a Group of Four for $385!
- Have an incredible up-close encounter with wild dolphins in a 3-6 hour cruise and dolphin swim on Rockingham Wild Encounters’ luxury, custom-built boat
- $99 for 1 person, $195 for 2 people, $385 for 4 people
- Full length wetsuit, mask and snorkel and snorkelling lesson
- Self-serve tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fresh water
- Light lunch provided after tour
- Cruise through Rockingham’s sheltered bays and islands in search of the 180 local dolphins
- Expert guides riding underwater aqua scooters ensure you get up close and personal with them
- Learn about these beautiful creatures with the friendly and professional crew of dolphin specialists with over 20 years of experience
- Read the full itinerary of your trip here
- Greater than 99% success rate for dolphin spotting - if you don’t get to swim with the dolphins on your cruise, you can rebook free of charge for another cruise!
- Get as many Scoopons as you like, for yourself or as gifts
- Perfect adventure for yourself or as gifts for friends and family!
Rockingham Wild Encounters
153 Arcadia Drive
Shoalwater WA 6169
Cruises depart from the Cruising Yacht Club jetty (corner of Val Street and The Esplanade, Rockingham)
Perth CBD pickups are available at a surcharge of $10 per person, payable to Rockingham Wild Encounters on booking. Perth pickups leave at 7am from the Wellington Street Tourist Coach Stand, outside the city bus station.
(08) 9591 1333
Mon - Sun: 7.30am-1.30pm
- Valid from 2 February 2016 to 23 May 2016
- Book by 6 May 2016 or your voucher will be voided
- Pickups from the Perth CBD are available at an extra cost of $10/person, payable to Rockingham Wild Encounters on booking. Check Company Details for pickup location/time.
- Bookings on weekends are limited, and not all spots on the boat may be available for Scoopon customers. Customers are advised to book early, as weekends will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6, unless the parent is confident in their ability and they have had previous ocean experience
- Excursions are subject to weather conditions, and Rockingham Wild Encounters reserves the right to cancel in adverse weather conditions
- Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- For groups of less than four, 48 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. For groups of four or more, 7 days’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 68332
- Bookings essential online at wdlpn.bookingboss.com/gbvoucherredeem.cfm quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time. Book by 6 May 2016 or your voucher will be voided
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
A wild time in the water!
What could be more amazing than visiting some of the most beautiful creatures on earth in their natural habitat? Rockingham Wild Encounters are offering this incredible opportunity to lucky Scoopon members so they can experience the magic of a Swim with Wild Dolphins adventure!
You will be in the safe hands of experienced skippers and guides who have an extensive knowledge of Rockingham Bay and its wildlife - they’re dolphin enthusiasts and will ensure your experience is fun, informative and 100% wild.
Don't miss out on this unique and exhilarating opportunity to interact with these fascinating creatures in their natural environment. If you're lucky you may even see mothers nursing calves, discover how dolphins use stingrays to catch their dinner and lots more!
Play a Live Mystery Adventure Game
Available in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Hobart!
2.5+ Hour Whale Watching Cruise
Save heaps on an amazing, discounted whale watching cruise!
Half Day Whale Watching Cruise
Save heaps on a discounted whale-watching cruise!
Exhilarating Jet Boat Ride
Feel the adrenaline surge as you tear around the ocean aboard a high-speed jet boat!
Scenic Horse Ride - Perth Hills
Giddyup and head on down to Avonlea Farm Riding for a trot through the picturesque countryside!
All-Day Paintball Entry with Balls
All-day entry with 100 paintballs - duke it out with friends and family, soldier!
1.5-Hour Couples’ Rickshaw Tour
Discover hidden street art, gorgeous small bars and plenty of little surprises along the way!
Experience a 747 Flight Simulator
Take the reigns beside a real pilot instructor and fly using dazzling HD visuals on a curved screen!
Jet Flight Simulator Experience
Create lasting memories with this unique experience - great school holiday activity!