Awesome Unique Abseiling Adventure in the Perth Hills
Go for a First-Of-Its-Kind Twilight Abseiling Adventure from Just $119 Per Person! Upgrade for a FULL Day Abseiling Adventure from Only $139 Per Person OR Upgrade to a 2 Day Rigging Course!
See the Perth Hills Like You've Never Seen Them Before! Abseil Down Rockfaces & Climb Obstacles for Adrenaline-Packed Adventure - All Training, Safety Gear & Guiding Provided, Plus Healthy Snack & Coffee/Tea! Small Groups, Incredible Scenery & Outdoor Thrills! Upgrade to Complete a 2 Day Rigging Course for Just $279 Per Person!
- Get outdoors and get your thrill on with an abseiling adventure in the Perth hills!
- Spacechameleon Adventure Co has won a 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence - awarded by multitudes of amazed adventurers!
- Twilight Abseiling adventure – just $119 for one person, or $229 for two
- Abseil down a 40 metre overhang, in the dark, with a head torch! This is the only experience of its kind in WA!
- Full Day Abseiling adventure – only $139 for one person, $275 for two people, or $549 for four
- Upgrade to a 2 day Rigging Course for just $279 per person – covering:
- Cliff Safety
- Use, care and selection of equipment
- Understanding your gear
- Moving on ropes
- Selection and rigging of anchors
- Knots, slings and prusiks
- Abseil and climbing techniques
- Rescue and safety procedures
- Ascending on a rope
- Rope handling and coiling
- Multi-situational rigging set ups
- Make your choice when you click Buy Now
- No experience necessary, and no age requirements - just basic fitness and nerve!
- The team at Spacechameleon Adventure Co will guide you down 15m, 40m and 60m rockfaces
- Plus enjoy the vistas from the top of the quarry!
- Learn this awesome, adrenaline-packed sport in a relaxed space and small group of up to 15 climbers
- Conquer your fears and reach new heights of self-confidence!
- Fresh coffee, tea and healthy snacks provided!
- Pack a lunch, fill your water bottle, tie your hair back and get amongst it!
- Buy a Scoopon for yourself and as many as you like to give as gifts!
- Book in with friends for a group of up to 15 fearless adventurers!
- Valid from 3 March 2016 to 3 March 2017
- Attendance is subject to Spacechameleon Adventure Co's Terms & Conditions - plus check your PDF voucher for what to wear, what to bring and photo info
- Please wear enclosed shoes - strictly no sandals, thongs or high heels
- The day's activities will proceed unless Spacechameleon Adventure Co notifies you otherwise. Unless the weather is severe enough to impact on safety, activities will proceed as scheduled
- Participants under 18 must have a tour waiver and be accompanied by a parent or guardian, unless prior arrangement has been made
- Please note: harness must fit child properly to participate in this activity. Spacechameleon reserves the right to make final judgement on the suitability of the participant
- This tour requires a reasonable fitness level and is not suitable for those with certain health issues and medical conditions. If unsure, please contact Spacechameleon before purchasing
- Your guide will be taking photos on the day, which will be uploaded to Facebook, unless you request for this not to happen
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts
- Scoopons available in your account & bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Twilight Tour is subject to a minimum of 6 people and Full Day Abseiling/Rigging course is subject to a minimum of 4 people booked in order to depart. Book early to secure your desired date
- 72 hours' notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions.
Deal Code: 68628
Leap of FUN!
No need to take a leap of faith - this is a guaranteed day of awesome adrenaline-packed fun! Learn to abseil (or just get some air time in if you know how already) in the Perth Hills, with the team at Spacechameleon Adventure Co in an awesome abseiling adventure!
Pack your lunch, grab your sunscreen and water bottle, harness up and jump right off a cliff in what might be the perfect mixture of the great outdoors, scenery and extreme sports! Plus there's bushwalking and scrambling, and with a small group of up to 10 people, you'll get plenty of one-on-one time with the instructors!
Come solo or book in with friends or family - there's no age or experience requirements, just a basic fitness and a willingness to do a bit of free-falling!
Gone Surfin is a fully accredited learn to surf school and board hire service
Kid’s School Holiday Sports Camp
Available in Haileybury, Ringwood, St Kilda and Brunswick!
2 Laps in a Real-Live Drift Battle
Get fast, get furious, get up close and personal in a real, live drift battle!
Scenic Horse Ride - Perth Hills
Giddyup and head on down to Avonlea Farm Riding for a trot through the picturesque countryside!
All-Day Indoor Rock Climbing for 2
Burn calories and have loads of fun at the same time!
Swan Valley Winery Tour
Hop on board the Swan Valley shuttle service and discover the oldest wine region in WA!
All-Day Paintball Entry with Balls
All-day entry with 100 paintballs - duke it out with friends and family, soldier!
18 Holes of Golf at Secret Harbour
Includes a motorised golf cart to share between two, plus a bucket of balls and a pint of beer each!
$100 to Spend on Snow Gear Hire
Right on the way to Perisher & Thredbo! Half price snow gear!