Restaurant/Hospitality Management Online Short Course
Upskill in Hospitality for Just $49, with an Online Short Course in Restaurant Management Skills from E-Careers!
Thinking of Moving into Management? Learn the Ins and Outs of Running a Restaurant, Cafe or Eatery with a Comprehensive Online Short Course! Includes Modules on Health & Safety, Customer Service, Roles & Responsibilities, Using Checklists and Manuals, Training Staff and Heaps More! Study Flexibly from Anywhere on Your Tablet, Computer or Smartphone, at Your Own Pace, with 12 Months of Course Access!
- Learn the ins and outs of Restaurant Management with a comprehensive online short course from E-Careers!
- Just $49!
- Cover all the essential skills required to manage a restaurant, cafe or eatery of any kind
- An ideal course for people already working in hospitality and looking to upskill!
- Or perfect if you're thinking about running a business and are looking for some skills to get you started!
- 21 separate modules, covering topics like
- Different roles in restaurants, including kitchen, front of house and management
- Food safety, licensing laws and how to manage food ingredient information and allergies
- Customer service, including dealing with complaints
- Day-to-day managment tools, including checklists, manuals and handbooks
- Leadership and communication
- Types and layouts of different successful restaurant models
- Check out the full restaurant management skills short course page!
- A full 12-15 hours of study materials
- With 12 months' course access so you can take your time, fit your course around your requirements or do a quick refresher!
- Valid from 22 March 2016 to 22 March 2017
- This course is delivered online. The course is available for you to complete at your convenience over a 12 month period. No software is included.
- These courses are compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone or iPad
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information can be found at e-careers.com/faq
- Access to a computer and the Internet is required. E-Careers' Online IT Training Courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat
- Training material available in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- This course is not accredited in Australia. Any certificate issued by the provider may not be officially recognised in Australia
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per enrolment.
- Scoopons available in your account and enrolments taken immediately after purchase. Subject to availability. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- RRP converted from GBP to AUD on 7 March 2016 using rates published on rba.gov.au/statistics/frequency/exchange-rates.html. These rates may fluctuate.
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 68695
- To activate your course, go to www.e-careers.com.au/redeem-voucher
- Enter your Scoopon number
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days of redemption
- Course materials are available for 12 months from the date your course is assigned to you
We'll take the special!
And today's special is... an excellent comprehensive short course in Restaurant & Hospitality Management from E-Careers - market-fresh, just $49, and served in a red wine jus! (We kid, we kid.)
This online course is designed to give you all the skills you need to take on your next big hospitality challenge - running a restaurant, cafe, or any kind of eatery! From the biggest five-star white-tablecloth dining restaurant to the smallest cafe, from a bustling cafeteria to a full-on gastropub, this course is designed to give you all the tools you need to keep your operation running smoothly!
Covering a large range of topics in 21 modules, including customer relations, staff management, complaints, food handling, liquor licensing rules, leadership, communications and much more, this is the perfect way to open up new vistas in hospitality - in your own time, at your own convienience, from anywhere with an internet connection!
Sports Nutrition Short Course
Learn how to make better decisions with your nutrition with the help of E-Careers!
Business Management Short Course
Learn how to start your journey into the world of business with the help of E-Careers!
Wedding Planning Short Course
Learn about a new career in the weddings and events industry with the help of E-Careers!
Depression Management Short Course
Learn more about mental health with an online Depression Management short course from E-Careers!
Shiatsu Practitioner Short Course
Learn how to take charge of your health and wellbeing with the help of E-Careers!
Apple & Android Dev Short Course
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about Apple and Android development, now’s your chance!
Online Beauty Short Course
Study beauty therapy, aromatherapy or anti-ageing, or upgrade to holistic beauty therapy!
Indoor Plant Care Short Course
Learn how to take care of plants in your home or office with the help of E-Careers!
Interior Design Short Course
Learn about a career in the interior design industry, or simply how to improve your home!