Nationally-Accredited Cert. IV in Training & Assessment
Nationally-Accredited Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 - Just $595 for 1 Person, Valued at Up to $1,600! Runs in NSW, VIC and QLD!
Get Qualified to Deliver Training and Assessment Services in the VET Sector with a Face-to-Face Workshop at All Australian Training! Includes Training Days, Provision of Learning Materials, Assessments, Accreditation and More! Suited to Training Advisers, Vocational Education Teachers and Enterprise Assessors!
- Get qualified to deliver training and assessment services in the VET sector with a face-to-face workshop
- Just $595 for Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 - valued at up to $1,600
- Your course includes:
- Blended training program and phone/email support
- The provision of learning materials
- Conducting assessments for each participant
- Marking of competency assessments
- Issuing of nationally recognised accreditation upon achieving competency in the course
- For annual course structure, please contact All Australian Training on (02) 8872 8903, 0426 603 503 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Core units include:
- TAEDES401A - Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402A - Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAEDEL401A - Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402A - Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEASS401B - Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B - Assess competence
- TAEASS403B - Participate in assessment validation
- Elective units include:
- TAELLN411 - Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
- TAEASS301B - Contribute to assessment
- Qualification is a requirement of the Australian Quality Training Framework Essential Standards
- Available in 6 great locations including Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Roselands, Dapto, Cabramatta, Melbourne and Brisbane!
All Australian Training
Level 1, Suite-1.02
233 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Suite 1, 16 Sorrell Street
(corner Palmer and Sorrell Streets)
Parramatta NSW 2150
Level 1, 4A
Corner Baan Baan Street and 37-39 Princes Highway
Dapto NSW 2530
1021A Canterbury Road
(corner Canterbury Road and Willeroo Street - opposite Red Rooster)
Roselands NSW 2196
Level 1, 156 Cabramatta Road
Cabramatta NSW 2166
Suite 2, 550 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
3/38-40 Fisher Street
East Brisbane QLD 4169
- Valid from 18 March 2016 to 18 March 2017
- Course start on different dates from different locations. For details go to website at www.aat.edu.au
- For more information on the TAE40110 Training & Assessment Strategy course, please visit http://bit.ly/1UDAvT5
- All workshops include tasks allocated for students to complete in their own time
- Classes are subject to minimum numbers - minimum of 6 people are required for the class to run
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per enrolment
- Scoopons available in your account and enrolments taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 48 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- All Australian Training RTO No 22114
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 68758
- Bookings essential online at https://aat.edu.au/course-schedule/
- Select "Cert IV TAE" and click "Book"
- Select preferred start date, check "Details" for course dates and click "Book"
- Register account or log in as existing member
- Email voucher code and security code to email@example.com
- For any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Follow your passion
Are you passionate about training and developing others? A nationally accredited Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) from All Australian Training is your first step to being qualified to deliver vocational education and training (VET)!
Whether you’re aiming to become a TAFE trainer, Private Registered Training Organisation (RTO) trainer/assessor, or wish to deliver training in your own RTO, this certificate is perfect for you. Through All Australian Training, you'll understand the fundamentals of the VET sector and attain competence in key areas of design, delivery and assessment.
All Australian Training teaches this course holistically, connecting the different units together so that students have end-to-end knowledge on training and assessment processes. They will acquire skills for developing learning materials, assessment tools, validation tools, feedback measurement and more. They will sharpen their presentation skills in a classroom environment and workplace setting. All Australian Training will support you actively throughout the course!
Business & HR Mega Training Bundle
Learn the confidence and knowledge you need to tackle challenges head on!
Small Business Training Bundle
Learn key business skills for running your own business!
Sales Team Building Training Bundle
Learn how to develop the best sales team and achieve greater results!
Digital Photography Short Course
Discover a fun new hobby or learn more about a new industry!
Online Sales Skills Training Bundle
Learn how to develop strategies and close more sales!
Wedding Planning Short Course
Be taken step by step through everything you need to know about wedding planning!
Bookkeeping Training Bundle
Learn to enhance and develop your online marketing skills!
Life Coaching Short Course
Learn how to address personal goals, aspirations and relationships!
Marketing & Cyber Security Bundle
Learn to enhance and develop your online marketing skills!