Heritage-Listed Mountain Lodge at Acclaimed Binna Burra
Retreat to the Authentic, Heritage-Listed Mountain Lodge at Acclaimed Binna Burra! Experience a Genuine Connection with Nature Over 2 Unforgettable Nights with Hot Breakfast, Daily Guided Activities, Morning & Afternoon Tea & More - From $299 for 2!
Take Off on a Journey Through Nature at the World-Heritage Listed Lamington National Park! Enjoy Guided Bushwalks and Hikes and Embrace the Natural Beauty of the Rugged Mountain Scenery, Breathtaking Lookouts and Jaw Dropping Landscapes! Cosy Up in an Acacia Mountain Lodge Room with Daily Breakfast, Daily Morning and Afternoon Tea, Daily Communal Cheese Platter at Sunset, Guided Activities, Glass of Wine/Beer Each and More! Upgrade to Extend Your Stay - No School Holiday Restrictions or Blackout Dates!
The Accommodation and Experience
- Escape to the world-heritage listed Lamington National Park and embrace the nature-based resort of Binna Burra Lodge
- With rugged mountain scenery, breathtaking lookouts, tumbling waterfalls, caves and fern gullies, Lamington National Park offers more than 160km of Australia's most diverse walking trails
- Positioned 800m above sea level, this heritage-listing lodge offers a genuine experience with nature
- Leisurely 1.5 hour drive from Brisbane, 1 hour drive from Coolangatta or 50 minute drive from Surfers Paradise
- Read all about this charming property and the diverse range of activities to do around the area
The Package and Inclusions
- Two adults will retreat to a cosy Acacia Mountain Lodge Room with panoramic mountain/rainforest views
- Each getaway package includes:
- Hot breakfast each morning
- Daily morning and afternoon tea
- Daily guided afternoon and evening activities such as bushwalking, hiking, talks and more
- Nightly communal cheese platter at sunset in the library
- 1 x complimentary house wine/beer voucher per person to enjoy at the Lodge Bar from 3pm onwards
- 1 hour Hatha Yoga (available on weekends only)
- Travel anytime between 28 March and 30 September 2016 - no school holiday restrictions or blackout dates! (subject to availability)
- Stay 2 nights for $299, 3 nights for $399 or 5 nights for $599
- Valid from 28 March 2016 to 30 September 2016
- 2 night stay only valid from Sunday to Friday. If you wish to stay on a Saturday night, a surcharge of $50 per stay applies
- 3 and 5 night stays are valid 7 days a week
- Extra activities (such as abseiling and archery) are subject to availability and incur an additional cost
- No in-room cooking facilities available
- Hatha Yoga is only available on weekends
- Scoopon valid for 2 people
- Maximum Room Capacity: 4 people
- Room Configuration: queen, double, twin beds or can sleep larger families - enquire directly with Binna Burra Lodge
- Extra Guest Policy: up to 2 additional guests can stay with an extra bed and all the inclusions:
- Each adult aged 13+ years - $119 for the 2 night stay; $199 for the 3 night stay or $299 for the 5 night stay
- Each child aged 5-12 years - $79 for the 2 night stay; $119 for the 3 night stay or $199 for the 5 night stay
- Child Policy: toddlers aged 0-4 years can stay free of charge
- Any additional charges to be paid directly to Binna Burra Lodge
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase for use from 28 March 2016 onwards. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy. No shows - your Scoopon is voided
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 68782
- Bookings essential on (07) 5533 3622 quoting your name, contact details, preferred travel dates and Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Present printed Scoopon on arrival
Centre stage to Australia’s most spectacular nature show!
Forget Les Misérables, Phantom of the Opera or even The Lion King because this will be one of the most jaw dropping showcases you will ever bear witness to!
Binna Burra Lodge is an authentic heritage listed lodge offering a genuine Australian experience in nature. The Lodge has been welcoming guests since the early 1930s, and still retains its original charm and character.
Positioned 800m above sea level amidst the sub-tropical rainforest of Lamington National Park in the Gold Coast Hinterland, Binna Burra plays centre stage to some of Australia’s most spectacular natural features. Winding through ancient Antarctic Beech forest, along exposed escarpments and into heath-land, be amazed by the rich abundance of birds and unique wildlife that inhabit this complex and diverse ecosystem.
You’ll retreat to an Acacia Mountain Lodge Room featuring cosy appointments, panoramic mountain/rainforest views and a balcony with outdoor setting. Outside your room, you can go on daily guided walks or talks with Binna Burra’s experienced eco-guides or simply wander off on your own and explore what makes Australia one of the most scenic countries in the world!
Perisher Trip with Lift Tickets
Carve up the slopes at Perisher, Australia's favourite ski resort!
Stylish Getaway w/ 2 Daily Meals
With two daily meals, a daily beer per adult, and more!
Rydges Modern Hotel Escape
Modern style and supreme comfort in a wining and dining hotspot!
New Couples’ Bali Retreat
Includes daily breakfast, return airport transfers, daily cocktail and more!
X10 Khao Lak Beach Retreat
With daily breakfast, select meals, pampering, return airport transfers, late check-out, and more!
Award-Winning Inaya Magnificence
With daily breakfast, select meals, two daily beers per room, pampering, late check-out, and much more!
Beachside Haven in Kuta's Heart
Transport yourself to the timeless elegance of this fully-refurbished resort overlooking the Indian Ocean!
Save on Saigon St Vietnamese, Bali
Take your seat at Saigon Street, a Balinese icon located in the bustling heart of Seminyak!
Gold Star Standard Seminyak Villa
With daily breakfast, three dinners, a lunch, pampering and more!