9 Day Exploration of China with Return Flights & More
An All-Encompassing Exploration of China with Return International Flights, Luxury Hotels, 9 Day Tour and More - From $1,699 Per Person, Twin Share!
Explore the Wonders of Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou with Return Economy Airfare from Melbourne or Sydney, Luxury Hotels, All Domestic and Ground Transportation, Sightseeing Admission, Experienced English-Speaking Guide, Most Meals Including Daily Breakfast and More! You’ll Conquer the Great Wall of China, Enjoy a Welcome Banquet of Peking Roast Duck, Tour the Cosmopolitan City of Shanghai, Visit a Traditional Tea Village in the the Scenic West Lake Region Plus More! Upgrade to Depart from Brisbane or Perth!
The Package and Inclusions
- Each package includes:
- International roundtrip airfare
- 9 day Pearls of China tour
- Luxury hotel accommodation (hotels may be substituted for hotels of a similar standard):
- 4 nights in Beijing at DoubleTree by Hilton
- 1 night at Crowne Plaza Xanadu Resort Hangzhou
- 1 night at Holiday Inn Suzhou
- 2 nights at Crowne Plaza Shanghai Fudan
- All domestic and international transfers
- Taste the local cuisine with most meals supplied as per the itinerary including a welcome banquet of traditional Peking Roast Duck
- Ground transportation in a private coach with air conditioning
- Sightseeing admissions as specified
- English speaking professional tour guide
- Depart from Melbourne or Sydney for $1,699 per person, twin share (minimum 2 Scoopons need to be purchased and redeemed)
- Depart from Perth or Brisbane for $2,049 per person, twin share (minimum 2 Scoopons need to be purchased and redeemed)
- Single travellers welcome - see Fine Print for surcharge details
The Tour and Experience
- See the legendary highlights of ancient and modern China:
- Conquer the architectural marvel that is the Great Wall of China, spanning over 8,000km and surrounded by rustic mountainous landscapes
- Step inside the grandest public plaza in the world, Tiananmen Square, before continuing onto the Forbidden City, once known as an exclusive domain of Ming Dynasty Emperors
- Visit a traditional Tea Village and explore the stunning temples, pagodas, pavilions, gardens, causeways and islands of West Lake in Hangzhou
- Make your way to the longest and oldest man-made waterway in the world in Suzhou, also known as the Venice of the East
- Check out one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities and Asia’s rising star in Shanghai
- For Melbourne departures, see your full itinerary here
- For Sydney departures, see your full itinerary here
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following Melbourne departure dates:
- May 2016 - 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- June 2016 - 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 2016 - 4, 11, 18, 25
- August 2016 - 1, 8, 15
- September 2016 - 5, 12, 19
- October 2016 - 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- November 2016 - 7, 14, 21
- Valid for one of the following Sydney departure dates:
- May 2016 - 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- June 2016 - 7, 14, 21, 28
- July 2016 - 5, 12, 19, 26
- August 2016 - 2, 9, 16
- September 2016 - 6, 13, 20
- October 2016 - 4, 11,18, 25
- November 2016 - 1, 8, 15, 22
- If departing Perth or Brisbane, SNA Tours will arrange your transfers via Melbourne or Sydney on booking
- High season surcharge of $250 per person applies for departure dates in July 2016 and August 2016
- No booking cancellations permitted once flight ticket has been issued - your Scoopon will be voided. Service charge of $100 per person applies if any change/cancellation is required after the booking is confirmed and Scoopon redeemed (prior to ticket being issued). Return date change will incur a surcharge of $200 per person before ticketing and depends on airline availability. After air ticket is issued, any date change will incur airline penalty fees
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- NOTE: tour tipping of AUD$100 is recommended. These charges are customary cash payments, not collected or controlled by either Scoopon or SNA Tours
- Scoopon excludes China visa application fee (if required), personal expenses other than specified as inclusions, trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change, cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the highlights or fine print, insurance coverage for baggage, accident and trip cancellation/interruption - travel insurance is highly recommended
- Upgrade for add-on excursions, optional tours and evening entertainments - enquire directly with SNA Tours
- Itinerary scheduled activities are subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, traffic conditions and other unforeseen occurrences
- Rooms are subject to availability. If a listed hotel is not available, SNA Tours will book an alternate and inform you of the supplement/reduction. No refunds will be provided if SNA Tours is unable to accommodate a special request
- Any additional charges to be paid directly to SNA Tours
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin sharing basis (double occupancy). Minimum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking. Additional single supplement of $500 per person, payable upon booking. No child discount is available
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 68829
Let China charm you with its wonders!
Like the charisma and magnetism of China charm your pants off! From the hand-built Great Wall, to the forbidden city of the Ming Dynasty Emperors, China is one riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma!
Discover the mysticism, history, modern cities, delicious foods and fascinating culture of China with a 9 day guided journey through Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou and Suzhou.
<Along the way, knowledgeable English speaking guides will lead you to the key highlights of each destination and offer insight into China’s ancient and contemporary society and beliefs. You’ll also get to sample an array of local cuisine with most of your meals provided and live it up in some of the finest hotels in each city. Don’t miss out on the perfect opportunity to explore a new country in style!
Beachfront Pullman Luxury in Legian
Enjoy a stunning getaway overlooking the Indian Ocean!
8 Day China Tour with Flights
With return airfares from Melbourne or Sydney, hotels, select meals and more!
13 Day China Tour with Flights
With flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and more!
Dreamlike 5-Star Balinese Luxury
With loads of inclusions - breakfasts, fine dining, and more!
5-Star Beach Exclusivity
Transport yourself to this award-winning beachfront hotel for a luxury 8 night getaway!
Lush Hotel Luxury in Cape Panwa
Daily western and Asian-style buffet breakfasts, two dinners for two adults, pampering, and more!
5-Star Bali Family Retreat
With daily breakfasts, two massages to share, return airport transfers, and more!
Tropical Resort Oasis by Katathani
With daily breakfast, daily pampering, a lunch for two adults, and much more!
GRAND-OPENING Kata Luxury Resort
With daily breakfast for two, two set menu lunches and dinners for two, and more!