Real Estate Certificate of Registration Course
Get Qualified to Work in Real Estate with a Certificate of Registration Course for Just $299! No Prerequisites Required!
Choose from Correspondence or Upgrade to Face-to-Face Classes and Learn All About the Real Estate Industry from Experienced Agents! Gain a Certificate of Attainment Upon Successful Completion and Be Ready to Start Work in a Real Estate Agency - From Australian College of Business and Training!
- Get qualified to work in Real Estate with Australian College of Training and Business
- Just $299 for a Certificate of Registration course - normally up to $695
- Choose from face-to-face 2 day course (an extra $90 charge applies) at CBD or Parramatta locations or learn via correspondence:
- CPPDSM3019B - Communicate with clients as part of agency operation
- CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008 - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- Face-to-face courses will be run mainly in CBD and Parramatta however more locations are available all around NSW
- Course classes will run on both weekdays and weekends depending on availability
- Get prepared with the required qualification for work in the property industry
- Course is conducted over 2 days and covers the 4 compulsory subjects as set down by the Office of Fair Trading to enable you to commence work in a Real Estate agency!
- Upon successful completion of the course you will be issued with a “Statement of Attainment” for successful completion of the 4 Units of competence from the Training Package Cert IV in Property (Real Estate)
- Kick-start your rewarding real estate career and find your location in life at Australian College of Business and Training today!
- Australian College of Training and Business RTO Number 40493
- For further information Call on 0479 127 787 or (02) 9635 5530 regarding the entry certificate course
- Valid from 29 March 2016 to 29 March 2017
- No booking changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- $90 surcharge applies for face-to-face instruction, payable directly to Australian College of Business and Training
- Statement of attainment will be sent via Regular Post. A $10 postage charge will apply if you wish to receive your statement of attainment via Express Post
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older
- Certificate of Registration is valid for NSW only
- Participants are required to bring a laptop with them to complete the course. For participants who don't own a laptop, please notify the Australian College of Business and Training at least one week prior to commencement and the college will supply one
- You will be required to successfully complete an assessment at the completion of each module to demonstrate competence in the course content, this may impact on the time frame to complete the required modules
- Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be issued with a “Statement of Attainment” for successful completion of the above 4 Units of competence from the CPP40307 Training Package Cert IV in Property (Real Estate)
- This certificate, when presented at the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) with the necessary application for registration, will meet the requirements for the issue of a Certificate of Registration as a real estate salesperson/property officer
- Please note: In order to obtain your Certificate of Registration, application will need to be made to NSW Office of Fair Trading. Fair Trading has prerequisites in place to ensure only credible people enter the industry. You must be a fit and proper person with no record of criminal activity within the previous 10 years. Check with Fair Trading if you are unsure prior to taking this course on (02) 9619 8799
- Australian College of Training and Business RTO Number 40493
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per enrolment
- Scoopons available in your account and enrolments taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Enrolments are subject to availability
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 68846
- Enrolments essential via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Scoopon number. To ensure a secured booking, email your Scoopon PDF voucher along with your full name and best contact number, anticipated dates (available on the website) and photo ID to email@example.com prior to commencement. Please call (02) 9635 5530 for further information regarding the course
Location, location, location
Do you know what the three most important factors are in determining the value of a property? Whether it’s a massive McMansion, a corporate converted warehouse, or a humble home in the hood, the three most important factors are - location, location, location!
In the wonderful world of real estate, location really is everything! But if you’ve been wanting to kick start your career in real estate, you probably know that already! Don’t delay your dream because you can’t seem to find the time, choose a course that fits your life at Australian College of Business and Training!
You can complete your course in person in Parramatta or the CBD, or even by correspondence - proving that in real estate, learning, and life, location really is everything! Find the right location for you and start your career in real estate today at Australian College of Business and Training!
Upskill with a Real Estate Course
Upskill with a real estate certificate of registration course!
Phone Repair Technician Course
Interested in learning more about the highly profitable phone repair business?
Small Business Training Bundle
Featuring 12 online courses to help you learn key skills required for running your own business!
Accredited Business Course
Complete your Cert III or Diploma in Business or Business Administration online with Sand Goanna Institute!
Financial Management Pack
Study at your own pace to upskill in the world of financial management!
Game Design Short Course
Don't just play other people's games - learn to make your own!
Java Computer Programming
Get the pro lowdown on one of the world's most popular programming languages!
Facing Interviews Short Course
Perfect for anyone looking for a job - graduates, career changers and more!
Technology Addiction Short Course
Learn all about technology addictions and how they’re formed, plus how to treat them!