10 Day Tour of Imperial Beijing & Metropolis Tokyo
See Imperial Beijing and Metropolis Tokyo on This 10 Day Tour of China AND Japan! Includes ALL International Flights, Hotels, Most Meals and More!
Take in Bustling Beijing and Explore The Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City, Bird’s Nest and a Jade Factory Before Heading to Cosmopolitan Tokyo! Enjoy 3 Free-and-Easy Nights Where You’ll be Able to Discover the City at Your Leisure! End Your Tour in Chengdu, with a Trip to the Giant Panda Breeding Centre to Get Up-Close and Personal with These Cuddly Animals! This Awe-Inspiring Tour Features ALL International Flights, Top End Hotels Including the Hilton, Most Meals, Private Transport, English-Speaking Guide and More! Prices Start From Just $1,999 Per Person, Twin Share Departing Melbourne or Sydney! Upgrade to Fly from Brisbane or Perth!
The Package and Inclusions
- Each package includes:
- All international airfares with 23kg baggage allowance per person - Australia to China; China to Japan; Japan to China; China to Australia
- 10 day Imperial China and Metropolis Tokyo tour
- Luxury hotel accommodation (hotels may be substituted for hotels of a similar standard):
- 3 nights in Beijing at DoubleTree by Hilton
- 4 nights in Tokyo - Sunshine City Prince
- 2 nights in Chengdu - Hilton Chengdu
- All domestic and international transfers
- Taste the local cuisine with most meals supplied as per the itinerary - 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 1 dinner
- Ground transportation in a private coach with air conditioning
- Sightseeing admissions as specified in the itinerary
- English speaking professional tour guide in China
- Airport pick-up and drop-off in Japan
- Mandatory tipping fee of $50 for China and $30 for Japan
- Depart from Melbourne or Sydney for $1,999 per person, twin share (minimum 2 Scoopons need to be purchased and redeemed)
- Depart from Perth or Brisbane for $2,349 per person, twin share (minimum 2 Scoopons need to be purchased and redeemed)
- Single travellers welcome - see Fine Print for surcharge details
The Tour and Experience
- Get a glimpse of astounding Asia with this two country tour of China and Japan
- This 10 day Imperial China and Metropolis Tokyo tour includes highlights such as:
- The rugged mountain landscapes to the iconic Great Wall just outside of Beijing
- The famous fortifications of the Forbidden City where you’ll discover this once exclusive domain of Ming Dynasty Emperors
- Tiananmen Square, one of the largest and grandest public plazas in the world
- Largest jade factory in Beijing where you’ll learn more about China’s most precious and celebrated stone
- Visit the 2008 Olympic Games sites of the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube
- Three free-and-easy nights in Japan where you’ll be able to explore Tokyo at your leisure
- Get up-close and personal with the cuddly Giant Pandas in Chengdu
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following arrival dates:
- May 2016 - 6, 13, 20, 27
- June 2016 - 3, 10, 17, 24
- July 2016 - 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- August 2016 - 5, 12, 19, 26
- September 2016 - 2, 9, 16
- October 2016 - 7, 14, 21, 28
- November 2016 - 4, 11, 18, 25
- High season surcharge of $300 per person applies for departure dates in July 2016 and August 2016
- No booking cancellations permitted once flight ticket has been issued - your Scoopon will be voided. Service charge of $100 per person applies if any change/cancellation is required after the booking is confirmed and Scoopon redeemed (prior to ticket being issued). Return date change will incur a surcharge of $200 per person before ticketing and depends on airline availability. After air ticket is issued, any date change will incur airline penalty fees
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Baggage allowance is 23kg per person
- Itinerary scheduled activities are subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, traffic conditions and other unforeseen occurrences
- Rooms are subject to availability. If a desired hotel is not available, SNA Tours will book an alternate and inform you of the supplement/reduction. No refunds will be provided if SNA Tours is unable to accommodate a special request
- Scoopon excludes China visa application fee, travel insurance, costs associated with trip delays or airline schedule changes, laundry and other items of a personal nature, and costs for anything else not specifically listed in the itinerary, upgrades, add-on excursions, optional tours and evening entertainments
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin sharing basis (double occupancy). Minimum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking. Additional single supplement of $700 per person applies payable upon booking. No child discount is available
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 68957
Two countries for all men (and women)!
Take on Asia like a champ with SNA Tours’ double trouble China and Japan visit! This 10 day Imperial China and Metropolis Tokyo tour brings you on a journey of historical discovery and cultural wonder as you map out Beijing, Tokyo and Chengdu.
Marvel at years of Chinese history at the Great Wall, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. On the opposing end of the spectrum, be awed by the modern creations of the 2008 Olympic Games sites including the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube.
Spend three nights in cosmopolitan Tokyo discovering some of the city’s most impressive sights and sounds in your own time. Then head to the Giant Panda Breeding Centre in Chengdu where they’ve got those cuddly creatures for you to get up-close and personal with.
Complete with all international flights, luxury hotel accommodation, most meals, sightseeing admission and more, this odyssey is the perfect sampler for those looking to two countries on one trip!
ICONIC Hard Rock Hotel Bali is Back
Big savings at the Hard Rock Hotel Bali by buzzing Kuta Beach!
Iconic Resort in Surfers Paradise
With a SkyPoint Pass, free parking, and more!
Rustic Mercure Clear Mtn Lodge Stay
Choose a spectacular mountain retreat just outside Brisbane, brought to you by the stellar Mercure brand!
Dreamlike 5-Star Balinese Luxury
With loads of inclusions - breakfasts, fine dining, and more!
Multi-Award-Winning Nha Trang Jewel
With daily buffet breakfasts, a dinner for two, two massages or mud baths, and more!
13 Day China Tour with Flights
With flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and more!
5-Star Beach Exclusivity
Transport yourself to this award-winning beachfront hotel for a luxury 8 night getaway!
Legian Bliss with 2 Daily Meals
Experience serenity with two daily meals in the heart of a Balinese hotspot!
Brand New Best Western Stay in Ubud
Be one of the first in the entire world to sample newly-opened Best Western comfort!