Bora Bora Bliss at the Renowned Beachfront Sofitel
Escape to the Highly-Acclaimed Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort with EXCLUSIVE Beachfront on Famed Matira Bay! Save THOUSANDS on Your Own Private Bungalow!
Soar to Cloud Nine as You Surround Yourself in the Timeless Luxury of the Renowned Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort! Immerse Yourself in the Infinity Pool that Stretches Right into the Ocean or Take a Kayak Out and Explore the Stunning Green Peaks Cascading Down onto White Sandy Beaches and the Blue Lagoon! 2 Adults Escape to a Polynesian-Style Bungalow with Daily Buffet Breakfasts, Leisurely Cruise to Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island for Sunset Champagne and Hors D'œuvres, Personalised French Polynesian Greeting with Flower Lei and Fruit Cocktails on Arrival, Exotic Tahitian Black Pearl and More!
- Escape to one of the most beautiful islands in French Polynesia - the breathtaking Bora Bora!
- Revel in the serenity and peaceful surrounds of the Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort
- Quintessential resort with private beachfront access overlooking Matira Bay with majestic green peaks and a vast blue lagoon within your panoramic view!
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- 2 adults can relax with the following escape package:
- Daily American-style buffet breakfast for all guests
- Leisurely cruise to nearby Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island for 2 adults where you’ll enjoy sunset champagne and hors d'œuvres with butler service to attend to your needs
- Personalised meet and greet upon arrival with delicious fruit cocktails, flower leis and cold towelettes
- 2 x exotic cocktails at the bar for the adults
- Beautiful Tahitian black pearl to take home
- 1 x flower bed display set-up at turndown
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Travel between 23 April to 31 May 2016 OR 1 November 2016 to 31 May 2017:
- Superior Garden Bungalow - 5 nights for $1,599 or 7 nights for $2,199
- Luxury Overwater Bungalow - 5 nights for $2,999 or 7 nights for $4,199
- Travel between 1 June to 31 October 2016:
- Superior Garden Bungalow - 5 nights for $1,799 or 7 nights for $2,599
- Luxury Overwater Bungalow - 5 nights for $3,399 or 7 nights for $4,699
- Plus up to 1 child under 12 years can stay free of charge in the Superior Garden Bungalow when sharing existing bedding (see Fine Print for bedding configuration)
- Top facilities await including an infinity pool that stretches right out into the ocean - you’ll be forgiven for mistaking one for the other!
- Explore the surrounds via kayak, hit the beach for some volleyball or sun yourself on the many sunloungers on the deck
- Tropical blossoms dot the hotel grounds with palm-tree lined beaches and lush greenery
- Romantic couples’ escape or pure relaxation for the family - marvel at the stunning images in the photo gallery!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort
BP 6 Nunue
(+689) 40 60 55 00
- Valid for the travel period selected at the time of purchase
- Not valid: 24 December 2016 to 4 January 2017; 13-15 February 2017
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- A city tax of XPF200 per person, per night (approximately $37.19 per 5 night stay and $52.06 per 7 night stay based on 3 guests) is payable directly to the resort. Total price displayed is inclusive of city tax. The city tax was converted from XPF to AUD on 31 March 2016 using rates published on www.xe.com. These rates may fluctuate
- For holiday extensions, please contact customer service for more details
- Superior Garden Bungalow Scoopon valid for 2 adults and up to 1 child under 12 years. Overwater Bungalow Scoopon valid for 2 adults. Multiple Scoopons can be purchased and redeemed
- Please note: Children under 12 are not permitted in Overwater accommodation.
- Maximum Room Capacity: Superior Garden Bungalow - 2 adults and up to 1 child under 12 years. Overwater Bungalow - 2 adults
- Room Configuration: Superior Garden Bungalow - 1 x king bed OR 2 x singles. Luxury Overwater Bungalow - 1 x king bed. All rooms also have a sofa bed
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Subject to availability. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- 7 days’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- The RRP was converted from XPF to AUD on 31 March 2016 using the exchange rate from www.xe.com. This rate is subject to fluctuate
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 69094
- Bookings essential to the Sofitel Reservation Team via email at email@example.com
or on (+689) 40 55 12 88 quoting your name, preferred travel dates and Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date
The pearl of the Pacific
In the middle of the vast South Pacific ocean, you’ll find a cluster of tiny islands secluded from the rest of the world but surrounded by the richest natural landscapes known to man - welcome to the exotic islands of French Polynesia!
A journey of discovery through these islands is like finding a precious jewel and none more so than Bora Bora, the self-named pearl of the Pacific. Long stretches of pristine, silky soft beaches, aquamarine-coloured waters and an underwater world you won’t find anywhere else - these are some of the stunning scenes you’ll encounter during your time at the Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort.
Revel in one of the well-appointed bungalows of this revered hotel brand as you take in the top-class facilities. Tranquil gardens with tropical blossoms surround the space with an infinity pool that stretches right out into the crystal clear, blue lagoon - sometimes it can be hard to tell where the pool ends and the ocean begins!
A true gem that sparkles with the shine of acclaimed luxury - c’est magnifique!
What can I say. What a magical island to visit. We arrived by boat direct from the airport. Absolute breathtaking scenery on the way. The staff were great with welcoming smiles every day. We stayed in one of the waterfront bungalows. Location, location. Plenty of room and clean with direct access to the water from the deck. Loved sitting on the deck at sunset with beverage in hand. Both tours we did we were picked up from the reception and the jetty at the resort. Meals were excellent and served with a smile. All in all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and would definately stay here again! - TripAdvisor, April 2016
From the moment we landed at the airport in Bora Bora, we felt like we received such great service. The land was gorgeous, the water was clear blue, and the people were unbeatable. We were fortunate enough to stay in the overwater bungalows, and the views were AMAZING! My husband and I spent our lunch hours and happy hour times at the bar/lounge area and had a blast hanging out near the pool with easy beach access and stunning ocean views! We had the time of our lives and would return in a heartbeat! - TripAdvisor, March 2016
8 Day China Tour with Flights
With return airfares from Melbourne or Sydney, hotels, select meals and more!
ICONIC Hard Rock Hotel Bali is Back
Big savings at the Hard Rock Hotel Bali by buzzing Kuta Beach!
Rustic Mercure Clear Mtn Lodge Stay
Choose a spectacular mountain retreat just outside Brisbane, brought to you by the stellar Mercure brand!
Dreamlike 5-Star Balinese Luxury
With loads of inclusions - breakfasts, fine dining, and more!
P&O Moreton Isl. Cruise from Sydney
Cruise to Moreton Island for 4 nights aboard P&O’s Pacific Pearl, departing Sydney!
Iconic Resort in Surfers Paradise
With a SkyPoint Pass, free parking, and more!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
5-Star Beach Exclusivity
Transport yourself to this award-winning beachfront hotel for a luxury 8 night getaway!
Legian Bliss with 2 Daily Meals
Experience serenity with two daily meals in the heart of a Balinese hotspot!