Online 'How to Write Magazine Articles' Short Course
Learn How to Write & Pitch Non-Fiction Articles for Magazines & Newspapers with this Online Short Course - Just $19!
This Great Online Writing Course will Teach You How to Write Non-Fiction Feature Articles - Ideal for Magazines, Newspapers & More! Covers Finding Ideas, Planning, Researching, Writing, Editing, Proofreading & Submitting to Editors! Ideal for Those Interested in Journalism or Improving Their Writing & Researching Skills - Study From Anywhere, In Your Own Time!
- Pick up that pen (okay, keyboard) and get writing with this online short course from OfCourse Learning!
- Learn to write non-fiction feature articles, perfect for magazines, newspapers, newsletters and online!
- Covers everything you'll need to know to create an interesting, engaging article:
- Brainstorming and finding topical, interesting ideas
- Planning, researching and writing the article
- Structural editing and proofreading
- Pitching & submitting your article (if that's your plan) to magazine and newspaper editors
- How to develop a writing routine
- With heaps of writing exercises to get your literary muscles working
- And an end-of-course assessment so you can track your progress!
- Learn it all for just $19!
- Study from the comfort of your own home - or wherever your tablet or smartphone takes you!
- Content created and taught by MA in creative writing Jane Bettany - with work published in My Weekly, People's Friend, Yours, and Woman's Weekly
- Grab it for yourself - or get it as a gift for someone with a writing flair!
- Valid from 26 April 2016 to 26 April 2017
- Course access must be redeemed within validity period. Once redeemed, course access is unlimited
- This course is not accredited in Australia. Any certificate issued by the provider may not be officially recognised in Australia
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per enrolment
- Scoopons available in your account and enrolments taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- The RRP was converted from GBP to AUD using the exchange rate from www.rba.gov.au/statistics/frequency/exchange-rates.html on 31 March 2016. These rates may fluctuate.
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 69113
- To redeem your course, please visit ofcourse.co.uk/course/how-to-write-sell-non-fiction-articles
- Click Buy Now
- Click Create an Account For Free and enter your details.
- Click Buy Now again, enter your Scoopon number in the Voucher Code box and click Apply.
Words... words... words!
Get your words looking seriously polished with an online short course in writing non-fiction features for magazines, newspapers, newsletters and online publication! Whether you want to make your own platform or pitch to other publications, this course will teach you everything you need to know: brainstorming, planning, researching, writing, editing and submitting!
In addition, you'll pick up tips on how to create an effective writing routine, try out heaps of writing exercises to get your brain thinking in paragraphs and sentences, and finish with an assessment to track your progress.
Did we mention you're getting this all for just $19, from the experts at OfCourse Learning, and you can study from anywhere with an internet connection on your smart device? Why wouldn't you?
Italian Cooking for Beginners
Impress your friends and family at your next dinner party with deliciously authentic Italian food!
Japanese Language Course
Designed for beginners, all the way up to advanced students - learn to read, write and speak Japanese!
Relationship Astrology Class
Includes 25 lectures with 2.5 hours of content, plus loads of other learning materials!
Vegan & Veggie Cooking Class
Impress your friends and family at your next dinner party with delicious, simple and healthy meals!
Auslan Level 1 Course
Broaden your horizons and learn to communicate with your deaf friends or relatives!
Business & HR Mega Training Bundle
Learn the confidence and knowledge you need to tackle challenges head on!
Small Business Training Bundle
Learn key business skills for running your own business!
Sales Team Building Training Bundle
Learn how to develop the best sales team and achieve greater results!
Digital Photography Short Course
Discover a fun new hobby or learn more about a new industry!