Online 'How to Write Magazine Articles' Short Course
Learn How to Write & Pitch Non-Fiction Articles for Magazines & Newspapers with this Online Short Course - Just $19!
This Great Online Writing Course will Teach You How to Write Non-Fiction Feature Articles - Ideal for Magazines, Newspapers & More! Covers Finding Ideas, Planning, Researching, Writing, Editing, Proofreading & Submitting to Editors! Ideal for Those Interested in Journalism or Improving Their Writing & Researching Skills - Study From Anywhere, In Your Own Time!
- Pick up that pen (okay, keyboard) and get writing with this online short course from OfCourse Learning!
- Learn to write non-fiction feature articles, perfect for magazines, newspapers, newsletters and online!
- Covers everything you'll need to know to create an interesting, engaging article:
- Brainstorming and finding topical, interesting ideas
- Planning, researching and writing the article
- Structural editing and proofreading
- Pitching & submitting your article (if that's your plan) to magazine and newspaper editors
- How to develop a writing routine
- With heaps of writing exercises to get your literary muscles working
- And an end-of-course assessment so you can track your progress!
- Learn it all for just $19!
- Study from the comfort of your own home - or wherever your tablet or smartphone takes you!
- Content created and taught by MA in creative writing Jane Bettany - with work published in My Weekly, People's Friend, Yours, and Woman's Weekly
- Grab it for yourself - or get it as a gift for someone with a writing flair!
- Valid from 26 April 2016 to 26 April 2017
- Course access must be redeemed within validity period. Once redeemed, course access is unlimited
- This course is not accredited in Australia. Any certificate issued by the provider may not be officially recognised in Australia
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per enrolment
- Scoopons available in your account and enrolments taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- The RRP was converted from GBP to AUD using the exchange rate from www.rba.gov.au/statistics/frequency/exchange-rates.html on 31 March 2016. These rates may fluctuate.
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 69113
- To redeem your course, please visit ofcourse.co.uk/course/how-to-write-sell-non-fiction-articles
- Click Buy Now
- Click Create an Account For Free and enter your details.
- Click Buy Now again, enter your Scoopon number in the Voucher Code box and click Apply.
Words... words... words!
Get your words looking seriously polished with an online short course in writing non-fiction features for magazines, newspapers, newsletters and online publication! Whether you want to make your own platform or pitch to other publications, this course will teach you everything you need to know: brainstorming, planning, researching, writing, editing and submitting!
In addition, you'll pick up tips on how to create an effective writing routine, try out heaps of writing exercises to get your brain thinking in paragraphs and sentences, and finish with an assessment to track your progress.
Did we mention you're getting this all for just $19, from the experts at OfCourse Learning, and you can study from anywhere with an internet connection on your smart device? Why wouldn't you?
Online Photoshop Short Course
Learn Photoshop, or upgrade to photography, and join the world of digital image mastery!
National Fitness Training
Upskill with an easy to follow online course designed to help you enter the fitness industry!
Three-Month Language Short Course
Start learning French, German, Italian, Spanish or Business English with an online short course!
Online eBay Business Short Course
Learn how to set up your own eBay business with the Centre of Excellence!
3-Hour Makeup Mastery Class & Gift
Get your makeup game on point with a 3-hour class by pro makeup artists plus a bonus gift!
Online Music Short Course
Start with your choice of intro short course, or upgrade to the full basic short course!
Behavioural Therapy Short Course
Upskill and learn more about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy online with Course First!
Microsoft Excel Short Course
Upskill and learn more about Microsoft Excel online with Course First!
Personal Development Short Course
Upskill and learn more about a new topic online with Course First!