See Some of Vietnam’s Best Bits! Hop Aboard a Majestic Cruise Around Iconic Halong Bay with Kayaking and Swimming Options, Visit a Traditional Floating Village, Stop by the Amazing Sung Sot Cave, a Local Hanoi Food-on-Foot Tour and Loads of Other Tourist Attractions! Your Package Includes Accommodation, Ground Transport, Some Meals, Sunrise Tai Chi and Vietnamese Cooking Class, Entrance Fees, English Speaking Guide and More! No Blackout Periods - Travel Available Until June 2017!
- Overseas travel never looked this affordable - see North Vietnam without the high price tag!
- This amazing 5 day journey takes you through Hanoi and Halong Bay
- Travel between now and 30 June 2017 - ample time to plan and prepare with no blackout periods!
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- On this trip, you’ll experience…
- Stunning Halong Bay with its incredible rock formations, traditional floating fishing villages, Sung Sot Cave and picture-perfect scenery
- Kayaking and swimming in Halong Bay
- Visit the Van Phuc Silk Village and discover the process of silk-making, from cocoon to fine threads!
- Local Hanoi food-on-foot tour where you’ll discover popular restaurants, hole-in-the-wall eateries and hidden food stalls
- And heaps more - read more about your itinerary here!
- Choose to stay in 3-star accommodation for $299, 4-star accommodation for $429 OR 5-star accommodation for $799
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking for the twin share option
- Your tour comes with the following jaw-dropping inclusions:
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- 3-star hotels (self-rated) - 3 nights at Hanoi City Palace hotel or similar and one night on Majestic/Lavender cruise in Halong Bay
- 4-star hotels (self-rated) - 3 nights at Flower Garden Hotel or similar and one night on Syrena/Flamingo cruise in Halong Bay
- 5-star hotels (self-rated) - 3 nights at Apricot Hanoi Hotel or similar and one night on Aphrodite cruise in Halong Bay
- 8 meals as per itinerary - sample authentic Vietnamese cuisine including seafood lunch and local dinner
- Majestic cruise down the UNESCO World Heritage listed site, Halong Bay including luxury accommodation, cooking class, 1 hour kayaking, swimming, welcome drink and more
- Food on foot tour
- Air-conditioned ground transport between Hanoi and Halong
- English speaking tour guide during tour
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charges
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
Deal Code: 69159
The Fine Print
- Valid from 2 May 2016 to 30 June 2017 with tours departing daily
- Surcharge applies for gala dinner aboard Halong Bay Cruise when travelling on 24 December 2016 or 31 December 2016 - USD$25 for the 3-star package, USD$35 for the 4-star package or USD$50 for the 5-star package
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Scoopon excludes visa, insurance, food and beverages not mentioned in the itinerary, return airport transfers, entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary, tips, personal expenses and other items not clearly listed in itinerary
- Itinerary may be changed due to unexpected weather conditions. Hotel and cruise will be replaced by similar standard option only in case of full booking
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking for twin share option. Single travellers can travel with your own room for a surcharge of AUD$110 (3-star package), AUD$190 (4-star package) or AUD$455 (5-star package)
- Up to two children allowed per booking with 2 adults, with the following policies (all surcharges payable directly to Swallow Travel):
- Children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents can travel free of charge - no extra bed provided
- Children 5-8 years will be required to pay 75% of the Scoopon price, sharing a bed with parents. Or pay full price (one Scoopon voucher) to have an extra bed
- If a single adult is travelling with a child, they will still be required to pay the single traveller surcharge
- Any additional surcharges to be paid directly to Swallow Travel
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 2 weeks’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
How to Redeem
- Bookings essential on (+84) 972 050 808 or (+84) 982 397 555 or via email to email@example.com quoting your name, contact details, preferred dates and Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date
Vietnam in your palm
We mean it. Click Buy Now, print off this Scoopon and you’ll be in some of North Vietnam’s hottest spots in the blink of an eye, all packed into this one incredibly affordable tour!
See the nation’s capital, Hanoi, an energetic city on the move filled with sweeping boulevards, tree-lined lakes and ancient pagodas! Cruise down Halong Bay, a world heritage listed site featuring thousands of limestone karstas and isles in various shapes and sizes - jump into a kayak and you can explore them properly!
With all ground transfers during the tour, most meals, hotel stays, English speaking tour guides and more included in this trip, you’d be silly not to get clicking!