Half Day Deep Sea Fishing Charter with All Equipment
Half Day Deep Sea Fishing Adventure Including Rods, Bait and Tackle - Just $89 for 1 Person! Upgrade to Hire the Whole Boat for Up to 16 People!
Set Sail on a Fishing Frenzy! Half Day Adventure to Some of Sydney’s Most Spectacular Fishing Reefs with All Equipment Provided! The Experienced Operator Can Provide Tips for Pro Anglers and Tuition for Complete Newbies! Plus All Fish Caught Will Be Cleaned Up for You to Take Home! Charters Depart Balmain Wharf! Upgrade to Bring a Mate OR Hire Out the Boat for a Private Charter of Up to 16 People - Perfect for a Day Out with Your Mates!
- Take off on a half day deep sea fishing adventure!
- Morning or afternoon charters departing from Balmain Wharf
- All equipment provided - rods, bait and tackle
- Only $89 for one person or $165 for two people
- OR book out the boat for exclusive private access - $989 for up to 16 people!
- You’ll visit some of Sydney’s most spectacular reefs for prime fishing opportunities!
- Enjoy the sights of Sydney Harbour while you motor out to proven fishing grounds aboard the MV Sea Eagle. You might hook flathead, morwong, snapper, kingfish, dolphin fish, salmon, taylor and more!
- Target all reef species and use only quality rods, tackle, and bait
- Your experienced operator Neel and his crew can provide fishing tuition throughout the day whether you're a complete first timer or a professional angler
- All fish caught are cleaned by the crew and taken home by you
- Two reef trips per day from 6am-1pm and from 1.30pm-6.30pm
- The Sea Eagle charter vessel can take up to 16 fishermen comfortably and is ideal for birthday parties, corporate functions, social day, fishing clubs and more!
- The Sea Eagle offers:
- Seating for up to 16 passengers
- Live bait tank
- Sun/rain cover
- Rod holders
- Cold storage
- Fish finder/satellite navigation
- Fresh drinking water
- Over 200 GPS marked reefs
- Quality tackle
- A full flush house style toilet
- Just bring sunscreen, a hat, comfortable weather-appropriate gear, sunnies, and your favourite kind of beer! (no glass bottles)
- Buy as many Scoopons as you want - book in with up to 4 Scoopons and bring your mates (except when hiring the whole vessel)
Sydney Sea Charters
Charter departs from:
Elliott St Wharf
Balmain NSW 2041
0426 223 772
Morning charter sessions
Individuals or small groups: Saturday or Sunday throughout the validity period
Private charter (16 passenger option): Any available day throughout the validity period
Runs from 6am-12pm during Spring, Summer and Autumn
Runs from 7am-1pm during June, July and August
Afternoon charter sessions
Individuals or small groups: Saturday or Sunday throughout Summer and Autumn
Private charter (16 passenger option): Any available day throughout Summer and Autumn
Runs from 12.30pm-6.30pm
- Valid from 9 May 2016 to 9 May 2017
- Not valid: public holidays
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, your booking will be rescheduled and you will be contacted by the Sydney Sea Charters team
- No food provided
- Motion sickness medicine is recommended for first-timers or those prone to sea-sickness
- Maximum of 4 Scoopons redeemable per booking (except when hiring the whole vessel)
- Whole vessel hire valid for up to 16 people
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 48 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 69264
- Bookings essential via email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your contact information, Scoopon number and three preferred dates
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
You cannot catch trout with dry breeches
That’s an old Spanish proverb, and while in a literal sense it applies more to freshwater stream fishing, its sentiment rings true for all anglers: You’ve got to be in it to win it. And when you’re in it, the catching part of fishing seems almost inconsequential, unimportant. Sometimes, we anglers tell ourselves with every bait-check and recast, it’s just good to wet a line. Truth. And why wet a line just anywhere, when you could wet it among fishing dynamos aboard a seafaring vessel designed precisely for productive line-wetting?
Head out to sea for a half day deep sea fishing adventure aboard Sydney Sea Charters’ awesome vessel, the MV Sea Eagle! Join operator Neel and his trusty crew for an exciting day out on some of Sydney’s most spectacular reefs while you try your luck at catching fish bigger than yourself!
Wanna impress all your mates with photos and stories of the massive fish your drew up from the depths? Do it with Sydney Sea Charters!
Amazing Horse Riding Adventure
Amazing 1-hour guided trail ride through 400 acres of lush bushlands!
Moreton Bay Day Cruise
Embark upon a stunning cruise with food and drinks!
Amazing Aboriginal Explorer Tour
Explore the beautiful bushland of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park with Sydney Outback tours.
Spectacular Harbour Cruise & Lunch
Take in stunning views from a huge 24m catamaran!
Half Day Guided Fishing Expedition
A fishing adventure for anglers of all abilities, experience and ages!
4-Hour Fishing Charter & Equipment
Go an awesome fishing adventure with Strike 1 fishing charters!
Jet Boat Charter Experience
The amazing jet boat is one of the most powerful boats you can charter!
2.5-Hour Glass-bottomed Kayak Tour
Explore the wonderful world under the sea straight from under your feet in a glass-bottomed kayak - 2.
Half Day Scenic Sea Kayak Tour
Score a Half Day scenic sea Kayak Tour through the breathtaking scenery of Batemans Bay