All-Inclusive 10 Day China Tour + Flights & More
ALL-INCLUSIVE 10 Day Venice of China Tour with International Flights, Hotels, All Meals, Tour Guide, Entrance Fees and More - From $1,599 Per Person, Twin Share!
Travel in True Hassle-Free Form with this ALL-INCLUSIVE Package! Explore Beijing’s Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City and The Great Wall, Take a Traditional Rickshaw Ride Through Hutong, Visit Hangzhou’s West Lake Cultural Landscape, See the Ancient Water Town of Suzhou, Be Amazed by the Metropolis of Shanghai and So Much More! Your Package Features International Flights, Internationally-Renowned Hotels, All Meals, Sightseeing Admission, Private Coach Transport, Experienced Tour Guide and More! Upgrade to the 14 Day Option with an Added 4 Night Yangtze River Cruise!
The Package and Inclusions
- Experience complete peace of mind travel with this all-inclusive Venice of China package featuring:
- International roundtrip airfare
- Accommodation with renowned hotel brand names
- All domestic and international transfers
- All meals as stated in the itinerary
- Sightseeing admissions as specified
- Private coach with air conditioning
- English speaking guide
- Mandatory tour tipping ($100 per person for the 10 day option OR $150 per person for the 14 day option)
- Go on the 10 day tour, featuring:
- 9 nights’ accommodation (or similar) - 3 nights at Doubletree by Hilton Beijing, 2 nights at Crowne Plaza Hangzhou Xanadu Resort, 2 nights at Pan Pacific Hotel Suzhou, 1 night at Tongli Lakeview Resort and 1 night at Crown Plaza Shanghai Fudan
- 25 meals - 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 8 dinners
- Depart from Melbourne or Sydney - $1,599 per person, twin share
- Depart from Brisbane or Perth - $1,949 per person, twin share
- Upgrade to the 14 day tour with Yangtze River Cruise, featuring:
- 13 nights’ accommodation (or similar) - 3 nights at Doubletree by Hilton Beijing, 2 nights at Crowne Plaza Hangzhou Xanadu Resort, 2 nights at Pan Pacific Hotel Suzhou, 1 night at Tongli Lakeview Resort, 1 night at Crown Plaza Shanghai Fudan and 4 nights on a Yangtze River Cruise
- 37 meals - 13 breakfasts, 12 lunches and 12 dinners
- Depart from Melbourne or Sydney - $2,499 per person, twin share
- Depart from Brisbane or Perth - $2,849 per person, twin share
- For all twin share options, minimum of 2 Scoopons need to be purchased and redeemed
- Single travellers welcome - see Fine Print for surcharge details
The Tour and Experience
- This is China the way it was meant to be seen - 10 day Venice of China tour through Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou and Shanghai
- Highlights include:
- The grandeur of Beijing’s imperial treasures - visit Tiananmen Square and The Forbidden City
- Rugged mountain landscapes against a backdrop of The Great Wall
- See the West Lake Cultural Landscape of Hangzhou, home to numerous temples, pagodas, pavilions, gardens, causeways and artificial islands
- Experience Suzhou’s ‘Venice of the East’ with The Grand Canal being one of the longest and oldest surviving man-made waterway in the world!
- Embrace the vibrancy of Shanghai’s metropolis city where you’ll visit the Bund, stroll the Nanjing walking district and discover history and culture at the Shanghai Museum
- Upgrade to the 14 day Venice of China tour to add a Yangtze River Cruise:
- Enjoy a shore excusion to the Three Gorges Dam, one of the largest construction projects undertaken by mankind and is the biggest hydropower project in the world
- Appreciate the beauty of the Qutang Gorge and Wu Gorge and visit the ancient plank road, Mengliang Stairway and the Hanging Coffins
- Visit the Fengdu Ghost City to see why it’s regarded as the ‘City of Ghosts’
- Captain’s banquet and evening entertainment with the Chinese dancing ball
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following 2016 departure dates (for 10 day and 14 day tours):
- May 2016 - 24, 31
- June 2016 - 7, 21
- July 2016 - 5, 19
- August 2016 - 2, 9
- September 2016 - 6, 13
- October 2016 - 4, 11, 18, 25
- November 2016 - 1, 8
- Valid for one of the following 2017 departure dates (for 10 day tour only):
- February 2017 - 28
- March 2017 - 7, 14, 21, 28
- April 2017 - 4, 11, 18
- May 2017 - 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- High season surcharge of $200 per person applies for departures in September and October 2016
- No booking cancellations permitted once flight ticket has been issued - your Scoopon will be voided. Service charge of $100 per person applies if any change/cancellation is required after the booking is confirmed and Scoopon redeemed (prior to ticket being issued). Return date change will incur a surcharge of $200 per person before ticketing and depends on airline availability. After air ticket is issued, any date change will incur airline penalty fees
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Scoopon excludes China visa application fee (if required), travel insurance, costs associated with trip delays or airline schedule changes, laundry and other items of a personal nature, costs for anything else not specifically listed in the itinerary, upgrades, add-on excursions, optional tours and evening entertainments, non-mandatory tipping including tour tipping for Yangtze River Cruise
- No refunds will be provided if SNA Tours is unable to accommodate a special request
- Itinerary scheduled activities are subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, traffic conditions and other unforeseen occurrences
- Any additional charges to be paid directly to SNA Tours
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin sharing basis - minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed. Solo travellers can travel at a surcharge of $500 per booking (10 day tour) OR $800 per booking (14 day tour). No child discount is available
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 69286
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
Check out China!
Where can you find a centuries old hand-built wall that stretches for 21,196km? Enter a forbidden city of the Ming Dynasty Emperors? Practice morning Tai Chi in a temple? Sample traditionally-brewed tea in a tea house? China!
Discover the mysticism, history, modern cities, delicious foods and fascinating culture of China with a guided journey through Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou and Shanghai. If that doesn’t quite do it for you, add another 4 days to your itinerary for a Yangtze River Cruise and be dazzled by the dramatic gorges of this stunning region.
Along the way, knowledgeable English speaking guides will lead you to the key highlights of each destination and offer insight into China’s ancient and contemporary society and beliefs. You’ll also get to sample an array of local cuisine with most of your meals provided and live it up in some of the finest hotels in each city. Don’t miss out on the perfect opportunity to explore a new country in style!
13 Day China Tour + Flights & More
Sample the ancient magic of China on this extraordinary 13 day tour!
8 Day Tour of Ancient Japan
Visit Mt Fuji, Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka and more!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
5-Star Sofitel Luxury by the Beach
An exclusive package of extras in a blissful Nusa Dua paradise!
Save on Saigon St Vietnamese, Bali
Take your seat at Saigon Street, a Balinese icon located in the bustling heart of Seminyak!
Adults-Only Khao Lak Resort Stay
Enjoy two daily meals, daily massages, complimentary water sports and more!
2 Night Noosa Break for 4 People
Connect with land, sea and river on the Sunshine Coast!
8 Nights at a Karon Beach Icon
Discover the natural beauty of Mandarava Resort and Spa!
5-Star Beachfront Luxury
Top-class luxury in a gorgeous beachfront setting? Yes please!