8 Day Ancient Kingdoms of Thailand Tour
Take an Unforgettable 8 Day Tour of the Ancient Kingdoms of Thailand, from Chiang Mai to Bangkok! Includes Top-Quality Accommodation, Some Meals, Sightseeing and More!
Experience the Unmatched Cultural and Natural Beauty of Thailand with an 8 Day Tour from North to South! You’ll Visit Spiritual Temples Along the Way, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, the Bridge Over the River Kwai, the World's Tallest Buddhist Stupa, the Ancient Towns of Lamphun and Lampang and the Bustling, Vibrant Cities of Chiang Mai and Bangkok! Incredible Itinerary with Sightseeing, Activities, Accommodation, Some Meals and Entrance Fees Included!
- Journey to the ancient kingdom of Thailand with an incredible 8 day tour from Chiang Mai to Bangkok!
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- This spectacular tour visits Lampang, Lamphum, Ayutthaya and Kanchanaburi for an unforgettable experience!!
- Some of the highlights of this once-in-a-lifetime journey include:
- Chiang Mai - treat yourself to a coffee and cake in one of the many cool cafés that have sprung up in this historic city in recent years
- Sukhothai - join the locals for an early morning offering of food and alms to Buddhist monks in exchange for blessings, and explore the ruins of the Sukhothai Kingdom
- Nakhon Pathom - behold the sheer scale of the stunning stupa of Phra Pathommachedi, the tallest in the world at 127 metres
- Kanchanaburi - visit the notorious River Kwai Death Railway Bridge that inspired the film 'Bridge Over the River Kwai' and the Allied War Cemetary
- Damnoen Saduak - see the incredible Floating Market, where all kinds of food, produce and products are sold from boats. Bargaining is a must!
- Check out the full itinerary here
- Your impeccable travel package includes:
- 7 nights' accommodation in self-rated 4 and 5-star hotels or similar - Holiday Inn Chiang Mai (4-star); Sukhothai Treasure (5-star); Kantary Ayutthaya (4-star); Felix River Kwai (5-star); Montien Riverside Hotel (5-star)
- 10 meals - 7 breakfasts and 3 lunches
- Sightseeing entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Comfortable travel in a modern air-conditioned coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager
- Plus 2 days in Chiang Mai and 2 days in Bangkok to explore at your leisure
- Only $899 per person, twin share (minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed)
- Solo guests can travel for $1,299 with your own room!
- Tours depart every Sunday and Thursday!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 16 May 2016 to 31 March 2017 (tours depart every Sunday and Thursday)
- Not valid: 20 December 2016 to 15 January 2016
- Must book by 31 October 2016 or your Scoopon is voided
- Once your booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Policy - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Consult Destination Services for information and pricing on optional tours available
- If the advertised hotels are not available, an alternate hotel of the same standard will be substituted
- Local conditions may result in modifications of the itinerary without notice
- Splitting of your tour package between multiple travellers is not allowed
- Scoopon excludes meals/drinks unless explicitly stated, personal expenditures, driver/guide tips, optional tour costs, festival or peak season surcharges, visas (if required) or taxes
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking for twin share option
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- This tour is subject to Destination Services Thailand’s Terms and Conditions located at http://bit.ly/1VxVPeb
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 69343
- Bookings essential via email to email@example.com or on 1300 726 676. Written validation of all details via email will be required before confirmation can occur. If the phone lines are busy, please leave a message or send an email and a consultant will return your call ASAP
- Please include:
- Booking name, number of adults, email address, your residential address, contact number, check-in and check-out dates, any booking notes/requests and your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date. Must book by 31 October 2016 or your Scoopon is voided
Journey back in time to ancient kingdoms and exotic lands!
Boasting an exotic blend of ancient monuments, beautiful beaches, welcoming people and delicious cuisine, Thailand is one incredible country. Each year millions of visitors flock to Thailand to explore its historical buildings, iconic landmarks, glitzy shopping malls, chic boutiques and colourful markets - and now you can too!
Destination Services Thailand are offering you a chance to explore this vibrant country with an Incredible 8 day tour of Thailand from Chiang Mai to Bangkok! Journey back in time to the ancient kingdom of Thailand as you visit iconic monuments, natural landmarks, temples, markets and much more!
You’ll explore the ancient city of Chiang Mai, enjoy a tour of Lamphum, explore Sukhothai historical park, visit temples and join locals in offering food to Buddhist monks. Enjoy the sights, sounds and scents of the Damnoen Saduak floating market, visit the world’s tallest stupa at Nakhon Pathom, and at the end of this wonderful tour you'll have two full leisure days to explore bustling Bangkok - plus many more unforgettable experiences! Choose Destination Services Thailand to guide you through this exotic and culturally-diverse land.
Stylish Getaway w/ 2 Daily Meals
With two daily meals, a daily beer per adult, and more!
8 Nights in a 4-Star Bali Hotel
With two daily meals, a bucket of beer, and more!
10 Day China Tour with Flights
With return flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, guides, and more!
New Couples’ Bali Retreat
Includes daily breakfast, return airport transfers, daily cocktail and more!
Award-Winning Inaya Magnificence
With daily breakfast, select meals, two daily beers per room, pampering, late check-out, and much more!
X10 Khao Lak Beach Retreat
With daily breakfast, select meals, pampering, return airport transfers, late check-out, and more!
Beachside Haven in Kuta's Heart
Transport yourself to the timeless elegance of this fully-refurbished resort overlooking the Indian Ocean!
Nature-Lovers' Beachfront Escape
With daily breakfast, pampering, a lunch, late check-out, and more!
4.5-Star Novotel Mini-Break
Grab a 1 night mini-break and stay in an elegant suite with ocean front views!