Conquer the Four Corners of Bali on This 4 Day Tour
Conquer the Four Corners of Bali with This 4 Day Cultural Tour From $689 Per Person, Twin Share! Includes Hotels, Most Meals, Travel Guide, Transfers and More!
See Bali from a Different Perspective with This Fully Engaging Experience as You Criss-Cross the Island on Your Tour! Discover Temples Surrounded by the Sea, Get Lost in Rainforests, Marvel at the Shores of Beautiful Lakes and Volcano Slopes and So Much More! From Coastlines to Culture, You’ll Immerse Yourself in the Spirituality and Natural Beauty of Indonesia’s Most Distinctive Island! Each Package Comes with Hotel Accommodation, Most Meals, Air-Conditioned Transport with a Local English-Speaking Guide, Entrance Fees and More!
- Get lost in the cultural, natural and historical landscape of beautiful Bali
- This 4 day Pure Bali tour takes you on an adventure from Denpasar to Ubud, Lovina and Candidasa
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- Among the highlights of the program…
- Bali’s most iconic monument, Tanah Lot, a beautiful Hindu temple atop a tidal lava rock in the Indian Ocean
- The sacred temple of Alas Kedaton in the middle of a rainforest packed with monkeys
- Experience the sights, sounds and scents of Bali’s Candi Kuning with a visit to the town’s bustling fruit market
- Set your eyes upon the picturesque Ulun Danu temple on the shores of lovely Lake Beratan
- Behold the smouldering beauty of the Batur and Agung volcanoes, with the latter lurking menacingly over the magnificent Mother Temple Besakih
- Explore the famous ‘Bat Cave’ and ‘Elephant Cave’ temples of eastern Bali
- Plus lots of other attractions across the island - take a look at the tour itinerary!
- Each package features:
- 3 nights’ accommodation as indicated in the itinerary on a twin sharing basis (or similar) - Puri Bagus Lovina, Puri Bagus Candidasa and Tjampuhan Ubud
- Meals including daily breakfast at the hotel and 3 lunches
- Local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees and activities including parking fees
- This incredible journey comes to $689 per person, twin share or $969 for a solo traveller
- Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking for twin share option
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 20 May 2016 to 31 March 2017
- Surcharges apply for the following travel periods:
- 1 July to 31 August 2016 and 20 December 2016 to 10 January 2017 - USD$28 per room, per night
- Additional compulsory New Year’s Eve dinner - USD$74 per person at Puri Bagus Lovina or USD$63 per person at Puri Bagus Candidasa. Children under 12 years are charged at 50% the adult price
- Book by 31 January 2017
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Tours depart on demand (subject to availability). Minimum 2 people required for tour departure
- No check-in and check-out on 28 March 2017 (Silence Day in Bali)
- No refund for unused portion of package. No splitting package. Local conditions may cause change to itinerary without notice
- If the listed hotels are not available they will be substituted for hotels of similar standard
- Scoopon excludes expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals not stated in the itinerary, gratuity for driver and guide, optional tours, compulsory festival/high/peak season surcharges if stated separately and airport taxes or visa fees
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking for twin share option
- Child Policy:
- 20% discount on tour price for child aged 2-12 years, sharing a room with one adult
- 50% discount on tour price for child aged 2-12 years, sharing a room with two adults
- Any additional charges to be paid directly to Destination Services Indonesia
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 45 days’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 69395
- Bookings essential via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name, contact details, preferred dates, number of guests and Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date. Book by 31 January 2017
Connect the dots
On today’s edition of Scoopon travel, we’re rediscovering Bali with a 4 day tour that conquers the four corners of the island. From Denpasar to Ubud and on to Lovina and Candidasa, this is a whole new perspective on Bali, away from usual throng of tourists that flock to Kuta and Seminyak.
You’ll criss-cross across the land and discover what makes this place Indonesia’s most distinctive island. With spirituality and nature woven throughout the seam of rich cultural and historical landscape, you’ll not only discover the uniqueness of Bali, but also the friendliness and generosity of the Balinese people.
Visit Alas Kedaton’s sacred temple in the rainforest, packed with monkeys or marvel at the Tanah Lot sunset from atop a tidal rock lava formation above the Indian Ocean. Set your eyes upon the picturesque Ulun Danu temple on the shores of lovely Lake Beratan and explore the famous ‘Bat Cave’ and ‘Elephant Cave’ temples of eastern Bali.
Venture out to this spellbinding paradise and uncover a whole new side of Bali with Destination Services Indonesia.
Bali White Water Rafting Adventure
Raft down the rivers, rapids and lakes of Ubud or Rendang on a spectacular adventure!
Stylish Getaway w/ 2 Daily Meals
With two daily meals, a daily beer per adult, and more!
10 Day China Tour with Flights
With return flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, guides, and more!
New Couples’ Bali Retreat
Includes daily breakfast, return airport transfers, daily cocktail and more!
Award-Winning Inaya Magnificence
With daily breakfast, select meals, two daily beers per room, pampering, late check-out, and much more!
Beachside Haven in Kuta's Heart
Transport yourself to the timeless elegance of this fully-refurbished resort overlooking the Indian Ocean!
Gold Star Standard Seminyak Villa
With daily breakfast, three dinners, a lunch, pampering and more!
Save on Saigon St Vietnamese, Bali
Take your seat at Saigon Street, a Balinese icon located in the bustling heart of Seminyak!
Nature-Lovers' Beachfront Escape
With daily breakfast, pampering, a lunch, late check-out, and more!