Breakaway to Busselton in Geographe Bay, WA
Breakaway to Busselton with a 2 Night Escape to Geographe Bay for 4 People!
Leave the World Behind and Embrace the Scenic Bush Trails, Lazy Beach Walks, Rustic Cellar Doors and Quiet Country Township of the Margaret River Region! Pack Your Bags for a 2 Bedroom Villa and Enjoy a Bottle of Wine, Mini Golf and Tennis Equipment Hire, Discount to Yallingup Maze, In-Room Wi-Fi, Snoozy 12pm Check-Out, Unlimited Video Hire, Bag of Popcorn and Bottle of Soft Drink to Keep You Company During Your Adventure Away!
- Take off to the gorgeous Geographe Bay at the beachside Bayview Resort
- Relax in a 2-Bedroom Villa for four people
- An outrageously tiny 2 nights for $299, 3 nights for $379 or 5 nights for $499!
- Included in your Scoopon deal:
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Unlimited video hire with a bag of popcorn and 1.5-litre soft drink
- Mini golf and tennis equipment hire
- 25% discount on entry to Yallingup Maze with bouncy castle, puzzles, games, outdoor playground and more - all in the place!
- 12pm late check-out
- In-room Wi-Fi
- Facilities on the property include a heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, floodlit tennis courts, basketball court, pitching and putting green, BBQ area, games room and more
- Places of interest and activities around the resort include Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse, Ngilgi Cave, cottage industries, galleries, whale watching, scuba diving, surfing, fishing and more!
- Buy and book in with multiple Scoopons to extend your stay!
- Plus as a Scoopon customer, you’ll also receive a discounted rate of $75 per person for a local wine tour, payable directly to Bayview Geographe Resort
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 26 May 2016 to 30 November 2016
- Not valid: 3-6 June 2016; 23 September to 9 October 2016, 18-24 November 2016
- Daily housekeeping service is not included
- 2-Bedroom Villa comes with 1 x queen bed and 2 x single beds. Rollaways are not available
- Upgrade is available to a 3-Bedroom Villa for $30/night, payable to Bayview Geographe Resort on booking. Two additional guests can stay in the 3-Bedroom Villa, but will not receive the same package inclusions
- Check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 12pm
- Bayview Geographe Resort is a non-smoking hotel
- Scoopon valid for 4 people. Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited and subject to availability. Not valid with any other offer.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 48 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 69487
- Bookings essential on (08) 9755 4166 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your contact details, preferred travel dates and attaching your your Scoopon PDF voucher
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
A Busselton-flavoured break
We may be slightly disconnected from the world but what we lack in distance, we more than make up for with a rich natural landscape and abundant marine life. And when it comes to geography, Geographe Bay doesn’t get more perfectly placed than that!
From inland attractions like Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse, Ngilgi Cave, Margaret River vineyards and cottage industries to water activities like scuba diving, whale watching, surfing and fishing, the Busselton region is ripe for exploration and adventure.
And amidst the shaded peppermint trees and tranquil beachfront, lies the Bayview Geographe Resort, an oasis of relaxation in a picturesque setting. Leave the rest of the world behind as you sink back into your 2 Bedroom Villa, complete with bottle of wine, mini golf and tennis equipment hire, unlimited video hire, late check-out time and more.
Make the most of your stay with a dip in the heated indoor pool, bask in the sun by the outdoor pool, play a game of tennis on the floodlit courts and take advantage of the open lawns and picnic areas. One thing’s for sure though - Busselton will keep you busy!
Beachside Stay in Geographe Bay
Leave the world behind and embrace the scenic Margaret River region as a group of up to four!
ICONIC Hard Rock Hotel Bali is Back
Big savings at the Hard Rock Hotel Bali by buzzing Kuta Beach!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
Five-Star Luxury Beyond Compare
Ayodya Resort excels in indulgence with everything you need for an unforgettable escape
Legian Bliss with 2 Daily Meals
Experience serenity with two daily meals in the heart of a Balinese hotspot!
5-Star Beach Exclusivity
Transport yourself to this award-winning beachfront hotel for a luxury 8-night getaway!
Jamie Oliver Italian Feast for 2
3 delicious courses and a beer each for 2 people! That's under $35 each!
Adults-Only Khao Lak Resort Stay
Enjoy two daily meals, daily massages, complimentary water sports and more!
P&O Margaret River Cruise - Freo
3 nights of cruising to glorious Margaret River region with P&O, departing Freo!