Escape to a 4-Star Boutique Seminyak Hotel
8 Nights for Two in a 4-Star Boutique Seminyak Hotel with Two Daily Meals - From a Tiny $299! That’s Under $20 Per Person, Per Night!
Bag a Bali Bargain at This Contemporary Boutique Hotel in the Heart of Seminyak! Escape to a Deluxe Room with Daily Breakfasts, Daily 2 Course Set Lunch OR Dinner, Free Mini Bar with Unlimited Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Airport Transfers, Free Wi-Fi Access and LOADS More! Upgrade to a Suite OR to Extend Your Stay! Unsurpassed Value for a Top Location - Travel Available Until December 2017!
- Have a ball in Bali at this 4-star (self-rated) boutique hotel in vibrant Seminyak!
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- 2 adults and up to 2 children under 12 years (sharing existing bedding - see Fine Print for bedding configuration) can travel between now and 20 December 2017
- Run away to a Deluxe Room - 8 nights for $299 or 10 nights for $399
- Upgrade to a well-appointed Suite Room with spacious living area and balcony overlooking the pool - 8 nights for $449 or 10 nights for $549
- Complete your stay with the following inclusions:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily 2 course set lunch OR dinner per adult
- Free mini bar refills with unlimited non-alcoholic drinks
- Return airport transfers
- Shuttle service (based on hotel schedule)
- Wi-Fi access
- Welcome drink and cold towel on arrival
- 2 x bottle of mineral water daily
- Lounge around on the sundeck by the tropical-style swimming pool or take advantage of their traditional Balinese spa services
- Or take a stroll down to buzzing Seminyak town for restaurants, nightlife and shopping
- White sand beaches are just a few short minutes away
- Buy multiple Scoopons and take the extended family for a break
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 10 June 2016 to 20 December 2017
- Additional surcharges apply for stays during the following dates:
- 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017 - $25 per room, per night
- 1 July 2017 to 31 August 2017 - $20 per room, per night
- Book by 31 March 2017 or your Scoopon is voided
- Once booking is confirmed, no cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided. Changes are subject to availability only. No shows and your Scoopon is voided
- *Peace of Mind Policy - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Scoopon valid for 2 adults and up to 2 children under 12 years. Multiple Scoopons can be purchased and redeemed per booking
- Maximum Room Capacity: 2 adults and up to 2 children under 12 years OR 3 adults
- Room Configuration: 1 x king bed OR 2 x twin beds. Maximum of 1 additional rollaway bed is available per room at a cost of $30 per night
- Extra Guest Policy: up to 1 additional adult can stay at a cost of $30 per night including use of a rollaway bed and breakfast
- Child Policy: up to 2 children under 12 years can stay free of charge when sharing existing bedding (includes breakfast)
- Any additional surcharges are to be paid directly to the D’djabu Hotel
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- The RRP of was converted from IDR to AUD using the exchange rate from www.rba.gov.au/statistics/frequency/exchange-rates.html on 24 May 2016. This rate is subject to fluctuate
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 69597
- Bookings essential on (+62) 361 849 5768 or via email to email@example.com quoting your name, contact details, preferred dates and your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date. Book by 31 March 2017 or your Scoopon is voided
Seminyak on special
During Boxing Day sales, $300 could maybe, possibly, potentially net you last year’s Nintendo 3DS (if you’re quick), last season’s Oroton wallet (if you’re savvy) or maybe a one way plane ticket from Melbourne to Perth (if you’re lucky).
But on a regular day at Scoopon, you can get EIGHT starry nights at a 4-star boutique hotel with daily breakfasts, delicious 2 course set lunch or dinner daily, airport transfers, free Wi-Fi access, welcome drinks and MORE and you still come out on top with $1 to spare!
So escape this 2016/2017 to D’djabu Hotel in the lively Seminyak area of Bali, only minutes from the township and sandy beaches. Spend your days lazing on the sundeck or tanning by the pool, soaking up the buzzing atmosphere and enjoying the bounty of blissful island living, all without having to do damage to your dollars!
It’s been two weeks since I got back from my 2 week stay in Seminyak at D'Djabu Hotel and for a last minute switch in accommodation we hit the jackpot! Poolside room (pool access alright - it was 2 steps). Large clean rooms, friendly service, brilliant food and all within walking distance of Seminyak main entertainment district. The staff were helpful and friendly - all of them from front desk to the restaurant. The food at the restaurant was fresh and delicious. There was nothing to complain about at D'Djabu. I would highly recommend (and have) it to everyone - families, couples, friends (they were all there). Plus, D'Djabu has the best Wi-Fi connection - even better than mine at home on the NBN in Brisbane! - TripAdvisor, May 2016
The hotel is located in the middle of the busy area, just a 5 minute walk to the main street. Excellent pool area and great staff. The rooms are very clean and spacious, loved the bathroom as it had everything we needed. Restaurant was also good, breakfast was the usual nasi goreng and fruit platter. I would recommend it, very good value for the price. - TripAdvisor, May 2016
I am currently writing this beside the pool and wow. This hotel is beyond amazing. Ignore the low class people complaining about this place - I am so glad I discovered it. The staff are beautiful, friendly and ever so helpful. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable with an amazing shower! The food is above restaurant quality and the overall atmosphere is pure Bali paradise, clean, and very well maintained. And for those needing social media - fastest Internet speeds, with access all over the hotel. Away from the gritty streets for peace, but close to bars and restaurants and all your needs. Do yourself a favour and stay here - you won’t regret it! - TripAdvisor, May 2016
6 Day China Tour with Flights
See the best sites of Chongqing, Tianjin, and Beijing!
Thredbo NSW Ski Trip, Hotel, & Gear
Carve up the slopes of Thredbo, home to the longest ski runs in Australia!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
The Award-Winning Trans Resort Bali
Winner of a 2018 TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice AWard
10 Day China Tour with Flights
With return flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, guides, and more!
Award-Winning Inaya Magnificence
With daily breakfast, select meals, two daily beers per room, pampering, late check-out, and much more!
Beachside Haven in Kuta's Heart
Transport yourself to the timeless elegance of this fully-refurbished resort overlooking the Indian Ocean!
Save on Saigon St Vietnamese, Bali
Take your seat at Saigon Street, a Balinese icon located in the bustling heart of Seminyak!
4.5-Star Lakes Entrance Resort Stay
Perfectly located between two pristine stretches of water in Lakes Entrance!