20 Day China Tour Including Macau and HK with Flights
Embark on a Diverse 20 Day China Panorama Tour Through Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Macau and Hong Kong with a Yangtze River Cruise! Featuring Return International Flights, Hotels, Most Meals and More!
Uncover the Legends of China! Tour Through the Highlights of Beijing Including The Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and The Forbidden City, Visit Cosmopolitan Shanghai, Marvel at the Longji Terraced Fields of Guilin, Check Out the ‘Las Vegas of Asia’, Explore Hong Kong’s Twinkling Cityscape and More! Travel in Ultimate Comfort with Upscale Hotel Accommodation, Domestic Transfers, Most Meals, Coach Transport Plus Guided Tours All Included! Fly Out of Melbourne or Sydney for $3,499 Per Person, Twin Share! Upgrade to Depart from Brisbane or Perth!
- Another tick off the bucket list - marvel at the magnificence of modern and ancient China!
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- Each package includes:
- International roundtrip airfare
- Top-end hotel accommodation including:
- 5 nights in Beijing at DoubleTree by Hilton or similar
- 3 nights in Shanghai at Radisson Blu Hong Quan
- 2 nights in Chengdu at Tianfu Sunshine Hotel or similar
- 4 nights on a Yangtze River Cruise
- 1 night in Guilin at Guilin Bravo Hotel or similar
- 1 night in Longji at Star-Wish Cottage or similar
- 1 night in Guangzhou at DoubleTree by Hilton or similar
- 2 nights in Hong Kong at The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong or similar
- All domestic and international transfers
- Taste the local cuisine with most meals supplied as per the itinerary
- Ground transportation in a private coach with air conditioning
- Sightseeing admissions as specified in the itinerary
- English speaking professional tour guide
- $200 tipping fee
- Take off on a 20 day China Panorama tour taking you through highlights such as:
- The rugged mountain landscapes to the iconic Great Wall just outside of Beijing
- The famous fortifications of the Forbidden City where you’ll discover this once exclusive domain of Ming Dynasty Emperors
- Tiananmen Square, one of the largest and grandest public plazas in the world
- Cosmopolitan Shanghai including the Shanghai Museum and the ‘Venice of Shanghai’
- Catch the impressive Longji Rice Terraces
- Visit 2 of Guilin’s most popular sites, the Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill, considered the ‘best scenery under heaven’
- Head to the ‘Las Vegas of Asia’ in Macau with its giant casinos and extravagant malls
- Explore the glittering cityscape of Hong Kong, a mecca of shopping, dining and entertainment
- Depart from Melbourne or Sydney for $3,499 per person, twin share (minimum 2 Scoopons need to be purchased and redeemed)
- Depart from Perth or Brisbane for $3,799 per person, twin share (minimum 2 Scoopons need to be purchased and redeemed)
- Single travellers welcome - see Fine Print for surcharge details
- Buy multiple Scoopons and travel with friends and family
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following departure dates:
- September 2016 - 6, 13, 20
- October 2016 - 4, 18, 25
- November 2016 - 1, 8, 15
- March 2017 - 7, 14, 21, 28
- April 2017 - 4, 11, 18, 25
- May 2017 - 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- June 2017 - 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 2017 - 4, 11, 18, 25
- August 2017 - 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September 2017 - 5, 12, 19
- October 2017 - 10, 17, 24, 31
- November 2017 - 7, 14
- High season surcharge of $300 per person applies for departure dates in May 2017 and September and October 2016 and 2017
- No booking cancellations permitted once flight ticket has been issued - your Scoopon will be voided. Service charge of $100 per person applies if any change/cancellation is required after the booking is confirmed and Scoopon redeemed (prior to ticket being issued). Return date change will incur a surcharge of $200 per person before ticketing and depends on airline availability. After air ticket is issued, any date change will incur airline penalty fees
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Itinerary scheduled activities are subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, traffic conditions and other unforeseen occurrences
- Rooms are subject to availability. If a desired hotel is not available, SNA Tours will book an alternate and inform you of the supplement/reduction. No refunds will be provided if SNA Tours is unable to accommodate a special request
- Scoopon excludes China visa application fee (if required), personal expenses other than specified as inclusions, trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change, cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the highlights or fine print, insurance coverage for baggage, accident and trip cancellation/interruption - travel insurance is highly recommended
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking. Additional single supplement of $1,200 per person applies payable upon booking. No child discount is available
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- This tour is also subject to SNA Tour's Terms and Conditions available at www.snatours.com.au/Terms&Conditions.shtml
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 69655
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
China. A country of such great diversity - a landscape contrasted by years and years of rich historical significance against the backdrop of a modern, cosmopolitan concrete jungle.
On the one hand, you’ll find a centuries old hand-built wall that stretches for 21,196km and a forbidden city of the Ming Dynasty Emperors. On the other, you’ll discover the glittering casino lights at the Las Vegas of Asia and the metropolitan vibrancy of a major Asian city.
Experience it all on a 20 day guided journey through Beijing, Shanghai, Guilin, Guangzhou, Macau and Hong Kong. Along the way, knowledgeable English speaking guides will lead you to the key highlights of each destination and offer insight into China’s ancient and contemporary society and beliefs. You’ll also get to sample an array of local cuisine with most of your meals provided and live it up in some of the finest hotels in each city. Don’t miss out on the perfect opportunity to explore a new country in style!
9-Day China Tour with Flights
Discover Beijing and Shanghai with a comprehensive itinerary and package of comforts!
13 Day China Tour + Flights & More
Sample the ancient magic of China on this extraordinary 13 day tour!
ICONIC Hard Rock Hotel Bali is Back
Big savings at the Hard Rock Hotel Bali by buzzing Kuta Beach!
Dreamlike 5-Star Balinese Luxury
With loads of inclusions - breakfasts, fine dining, and more!
5-Star Beach Exclusivity
Transport yourself to this award-winning beachfront hotel for a luxury 8 night getaway!
Perisher Trip with Lift Tickets
Carve up the slopes at Perisher, Australia's favourite ski resort!
Private 5-Star Pool Villa in Bali
Get away to your own private Balinese tropical paradise!
Brand New Best Western Stay in Ubud
Be one of the first in the entire world to sample newly-opened Best Western comfort!
Private Pool Villa & 3 Daily Meals
Enjoy daily breakfast, daily lunch OR dinner, daily 3-tiered high tea, butler service, & more!