10 Day China Tour with International Flights & More
Immerse Yourself in an Oriental Experience with This 10 Day China Sampler Tour, Complete with International and Domestic Flights, Top End Hotels, Most Meals and More - From $1,399 Per Person, Twin Share - Save Up to 51%!
Sample the Best Parts of China on This Extraordinary 10 Day Tour! You’ll Journey Through Beijing, Wuxi, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Shanghai, Marvelling at Legendary Monuments Like the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace! Along the Way You’ll Also Visit the Giant Pandas at Beijing Zoo, Discover How Silk is Spun, Experience Oriental Tea-Tasting at a Stunning Plantation, Stroll Along the World-Famous Bund and So Much More! This Comprehensive Trip of a Lifetime Includes Return International Flights from Melbourne or Sydney, Domestic Airfares, Top End Hotel Accommodation, Daily Meals Per Itinerary, English-Speaking Guide, Coach Transportation, Sightseeing Entrance Fees and More! Upgrade to Fly from Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth for Just $350 More!
- Nexus Holidays has curated the finest hot spots in China into a flawless 10 day China Sampler tour
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- Discover Beijing, Wuxi, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Shanghai with this package featuring:
- Return international airfare with China Eastern Airlines or China Southern Airlines (subject to availability). Upgrade available to Cathay Pacific - see Fine Print for details
- Domestic airfare from Beijing to Shanghai
- 9 nights’ top end hotel accommodation (or similar):
- Beijing - Loong Palace Hotel
- Suzhou - Pan Pacific Hotel
- Wuxi - Swiss-belhotel
- Hangzhou - Metropark Hotel
- Shanghai - Wyndham Bund East
- Meals as per itinerary including daily breakfast, 6 lunches and 4 dinners
- English-speaking tour guide
- Coach transportation and all transfers
- Site entry fees
- Tour tipping
- Fly from Melbourne or Sydney for $1,399 per person, twin share
- Fly from Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth for $1,749 per person, twin share (flights may be interstate via Melbourne or Sydney)
- Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed for all twin share options. Single travellers welcome - see Fine Print for surcharge details
- Plenty of departure dates available until November 2017 - see the itinerary here
- Among the main features on your exploration…
- Years and years of history in the form of Tiananmen Square, Temple of Heaven and Forbidden City
- Climb a portion of the 3,700 mile long Great Wall, the most iconic monument in China, if not the world
- Visit China’s adorable national treasures at Beijing Zoo - the Giant Pandas
- Stop at the largest fresh water pearl exhibition, discover how silk is spun at a spinning mill and take part in an Oriental tea-tasting at Dragon Well Tea Plantation
- Take a boat ride through serene West Lake, the inspiration for many poets and painters throughout Chinese history
- Stroll down the Bund, a mile-long stretch along the Huangpu River
- Plus lots of other fascinating insights and experiences along the way
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following departure dates:
- June 2017 - 8, 15, 22* (sold out as of 31 May 2017), 29* (sold out as of 31 May 2017)
- July 2017 - 6*(sold out as of 31 May 2017), 13*(sold out as of 31 May 2017), 20 (sold out as of 20 June 2017), 27
- August 2017 - 3(sold out as of 31 May 2017), 10, 17, 24, 31
- September 2017 - 7(sold out as of 31 May 2017), 14*(sold out as of 31 May 2017) & 28*(sold out as of 31 May 2017) (21 September sold out as of 10 March 2017)
- October 2017 - 5, 12, 19, 26 (PLEASE NOTE: as at 7 September 2017 5 and 19 October dates are SOLD OUT; as at 12 September 2017 12 October 2017 date is SOLD OUT )
- November 2017 - 2, 9
- * High season surcharge of $200 applies for departure dates with an asterisk
- Once your booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- International flights are via China Eastern Airlines or China Southern Airlines. Upgrade to Cathay Pacific available from $500 per person (subject to availability)
- Flight itineraries are not available until approximately 3 weeks before departure and involve transits
- Scoopon excludes China visa, optional tour excursions, travel insurance (strongly recommended) and personal expenses
- Itinerary is subject to change pending local conditions
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking. Additional single supplement of $550 per person applies payable upon booking. No child discounts available
- Any additional charges to be paid directly to Nexus Holidays
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 69757
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
Excitement in the east
There’s a buzz filling the air somewhere in the east. No, it’s not quite Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane. The atmosphere here is rich in history, permeated with cultural significance, painted against a gorgeous backdrop that showcases a dynamic landscape… The east we’re talking about isn’t just any east - it’s the East!
Tour the beautiful cities of China with Nexus Holidays’ 10 day China Sampler itinerary, taking you through the bustling metropolis of Beijing and Shanghai while also stopping in quieter country towns like Wuxi, Suzhou and Hangzhou.
You’ll be privy to years of history as you walk the halls of Tiananmen Square, Temple of Heaven and Forbidden City, learning about Emperors and ruling Dynasties across the centuries. Stop at the Beijing Zoo and see the adorable Giant Pandas, one of China’s most iconic animals. That’s not all - any stop in China isn’t complete without a visit to the engineering feat that is the Great Wall. Here you’ll climb a portion of this goliath and be awed by the magnitude of such a creation.
Move on to tranquil West Lake, an inspiration for Chinese artists over the years. You’ll find out why as you take a boat ride across this beautiful freshwater lake. Along the way, your tour takes you on an exploration of local life, with a visit to the silk spinning mill, tea plantation and fresh water pearl exhibition.
With an almost-inclusive package, this comprehensive 10 day adventure provides flights, hotels, most meals, tour guide services, entry fees and so much more. You don’t even have to pay full price!
Villa Beach Escape & 2 Daily Meals
With daily breakfast and daily lunch OR dinner, late check-out, pampering, and more!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
8 Day China Tour, Return Flights
With return international airfares, 7 nights' hotel accommodation, sightseeing admissions, and more!
Stay at the 5-Star Novotel, Bali
Save at the 5-star Novotel Nusa Dua in Bali, awarded one of Indonesia’s Top Family Hotels by TripAdvisor!
Relaxing Ramada Holiday House
The perfect escape for families or groups who like their space!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
4.5-Star Lakes Entrance Resort Stay
Perfectly located between two pristine stretches of water in Lakes Entrance!
Rustic Mercure Clear Mtn Lodge Stay
Choose a spectacular mountain retreat just outside Brisbane, brought to you by the stellar Mercure brand!
All-Inclusive Beach Resort Luxury
With all daily meals, free-flowing alcoholic drinks, pampering, kids' club access, and much more!