Discover Myanmar on a Magnificent 9 Day Tour
Discover Beautiful & Exotic Myanmar on a 9-Day Tour - See Yangon, Mandalay, Bagan, & More! Includes Accommodation, Breakfast, Most Meals, Transport & More! Upgrade for Return Flights from Melbourne or Sydney!
Immerse Yourself in the Majestic Sights and Rich Cultural History of Myanmar, Formerly Burma! Behold the Shimmering Shwedagon Paya in Yangon; Visit the Stunning Mandalay Royal Palace; Cruise to Bagan and Take a Sunset Boat Trip, and So Much More - This is an Unmissable Experience for the Worldly Traveller! Upgrade for Premium Accommodation and an International Return Airfares Package Including the Splendours of Saigon!
- Immerse yourself in the oriental majesty of Myanmar, a cultural and historic wonder of Southeast Asia!
- Take a travel partner in hand and embark on an unforgettable 9 day sightseeing adventure that transcends ancient Burma and new-world Myanmar
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- Your tour package includes:
- 8 nights’ hotel accommodation (3-star or 4-star, according to the Scoopon option you purchase)
- Breakfast and most other meals as per itinerary
- Domestic flights from Yangon to Mandalay, Bagan to Heho and Heho to Yangon
- Boat cruise in Mingun and Inle Lake
- Traditional Daung Lan Gyi dinner and marionette theatre show
- An English speaking guide
- Entrance fees for sightseeing destinations
- Vietnam visa pre-approval (if required)
- Opt for the standard 3-star package:
- Stay at City Hotel, Taw Win Garden Hotel Yangon, Oway Grand Hotel Mandalay, Hotel Yadanarbon Bagan, Paramount Isle Resort Inle Lake
- Land only - $1,699 per person twin share
- With international airfares (departing Melbourne or Sydney) - $2,999 per person twin share - includes an overnight stay at the May Flower Hotel in Saigon
- Or go instead for the premium 4-star package:
- Stay at City Hotel, Sky Star Hotel Yangon, Shwe Pyi Thar Hotel Mandalay, Bagan Lodge hotel, Amata Garden Resort
- Land only - $1,999 per person twin share
- With international airfares (departing Melbourne or Sydney) $3,299 per person twin share - includes an overnight stay at the May Flower Hotel in Saigon
- Domestic flights available to Melbourne or Sydney from Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth - see fine print for surcharge details
- Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed for all twin share options. Single travellers welcome - see Fine Print for surcharge details
- This is a tour jam-packed with incredible sights and experiences:
- Behold Yangon’s incredible Shwedagon Paya
- See the Mandalay Royal Palace
- Take a leisurely cruise down Inle Lake - see sprawling marshes and houses built remarkably atop the platinum-coloured water
- Enjoy a traditional Daung Lan Gyi dinner
- See a marionette theatre show
- Explore Bagan, where more than 2000 buddhist monuments tower high above the land below like obelisks of heavenly gold
- Take in the sights of beautiful Burmese countryside from meadows to mountaintops - rolling green, as far as the eye can see!
- And many more breath-taking experiences along the way
- View your land-only itinerary here and your international flight itinerary here
- A must-visit destination for any traveller - Myanmar is a true Asian treasure rich with culture, history and life!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following departure dates:
- August 2016 - 22
- September 2016 - 20
- October 2016 - 24
- November 2016 - 14*
- January 2017 - 9*
- March 2017 - 6*, 21*
- April 2017 - 3*, 25*
- May 2017 - 4
- June 2017 - 4, 16
- July 2017 - 8, 22
- August 2017 - 5, 19
- September 2017 - 9, 23
- October 2017 - 7, 21
- November 2017 - 11*
- *High season surcharge of $300 per person, per voucher applies for the dates above marked with an asterisk
- Once your booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- International airfares depart from Melbourne or Sydney only - the following surcharges apply for domestic airfares to Melbourne or Sydney:
- Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra - $300 per person; Perth - $600 per person
- Scoopon not valid for Myanmar or Vietnam visas, visa stamp fees, personal expenses, travel insurance, optional tour excursions, missed tour stops due to flight delays or cancellations, and tipping
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking. Additional single supplement of $365 (standard tour) or $490 (premium tour) per person applies, payable upon booking. No child discounts available
- Any surcharges to be paid directly to Asia Vacation Group
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 69841
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
Marvel at magnificent Myanmar
There comes a time in the life of every keen traveller when the mind yearns for experiences unique, exotic and truly life-changing. For many worldly travellers, the mystique and splendour of Southeast Asia is the only thing able to satiate an appetite for wonder and discovery. Of course, when we talk about Southeast Asia, we can’t go past Myanmar!
With this incredible deal you can follow an epic trail through Myanmar, seeing awe-inspiring sights and enjoying a host of stellar inclusions. Visit Yangon’s incredible Shwedagon Paya, marvel at the Mandalay Palace, take a sunset cruise - for 9 days, Myanmar is your oyster!
Myanmar - or Burma, as it was once known - is alive with exotic natural attractions coveted the world over. See the vast plains of Bagan decorated with hulking Buddhist temples; recline and take in the vistas of Inle Lake complete with houses built on stilts above the silvery water; see monks deep in prayer at one of the country’s many gold-gilded sacred sites.
Once in Myanmar and the path of discovery is set, the possibilities for unique adventure are endless. Broaden your horizons in an stunning, ancient corner of the world!
14 Day Japan Tour w/ Flights
Featuring Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Matsumoto and more
8 Day China Tour with Flights
With return airfares from Melbourne or Sydney, hotels, select meals and more!
Beachfront Pullman Luxury in Legian
Enjoy a stunning getaway overlooking the Indian Ocean!
Dreamlike 5-Star Balinese Luxury
With loads of inclusions - breakfasts, fine dining, and more!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
13 Day China Tour with Flights
With flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and more!
5-Star Beach Exclusivity
Transport yourself to this award-winning beachfront hotel for a luxury 8 night getaway!
Brand New Best Western Stay in Ubud
Be one of the first in the entire world to sample newly-opened Best Western comfort!
Lush Hotel Luxury in Cape Panwa
Daily western and Asian-style buffet breakfasts, two dinners for two adults, pampering, and more!