Take a Sublime 5-Star Private Beach Retreat to Phuket
Pristine Tropical Beach Escape at the Immaculate 5-Star Cape Panwa Hotel, Phuket - It's That Good.
Stay 7 Nights in a Spacious Junior Suite with Beautiful Bay Views From $799 OR a Luxurious Cape Suite with Whirlpool Spa on Your Private Balcony From $1199! Includes Fusion Buffet Breakfast, Massages, 2 Thai Dinners for the Adults, Half-Day Tour of Coral Island, VIP Airport Transfers, Early Check-In and Late Check-Out Plus Wi-Fi, Drink Vouchers and Fresh Fruit on Arrival! Upgrade to Extend Your Stay to 10 Nights at this Award-Winning Hotel - TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016!
- Experience flawless luxury at the beachfront Cape Panwa Hotel in Phuket, Thailand
- Self-rated 5-star hotel and winner of TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- Package suitable for 2 adults and up to 2 children under 12 years sharing existing bedding (see Fine Print for bedding configuration)
- Stay 7 nights in a 53m² Junior Suite for $799 or 10 nights for $1099
- Upgrade to the immaculate 78m² Cape Suite with a whirlpool spa on your private balcony - $1199 for 7 nights or $1599 for 10 nights
- Take your unforgettable holiday between now and the end of October 2017 - lots of time to plan ahead!
- Your package includes:
- Mouth-watering Western and Asian buffet breakfasts every morning
- 4 x 30-minute massages to be shared between adults
- Awe-inspiring half-day tour to the exotic Coral Island
- 2 x set menu Thai dinners for 2 adults at Laem Panwa
- VIP return airport transfers from Phuket International Airport
- Early check-in of 10am and late check-out of 2pm to make arrival and departure completely stress-free (subject to availability)
- Free Wi-Fi - make friends and family back home jealous with your holiday snaps!
- Welcome drink vouchers on arrival
- Fresh fruit basket on arrival
- The hotel has everything you could desire - FIVE restaurants, FOUR bars, TWO swimming pools, gym and day spa
- Enjoy an abundance of beach activities such as wind surfing, canoeing, sailing and badminton on the hotel’s exclusive private beach
- Cape Panwa is near Thailand's most fascinating beach-side city, Phuket - spend your days swimming, shopping, sightseeing and exploring!
- See more of the breathtaking hotel here!
- Combine up to 2 Scoopons and stay longer (subject to availability)
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 5 July 2016 to 31 October 2017
- Not valid: 27 December 2016 to 10 January 2017; 23 January-2 February 2017; 12-16 April 2017
- High season surcharge of THB3,000 per room, per night applies for stays from 1 December 2016 to 15 April 2017
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and will be confirmed upon booking
- Scoopon valid for 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 11 & under. Maximum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Maximum Room Capacity: 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 11 & under OR 3 adults
- Room Configuration:
- Junior Suite - 53m² with 1 king size bed and 1 sofa bed on request
- Cape Suite - 78m² with 1 king size bed and 1 sofa bed on request
- Extra Guest Policy: up to 1 extra adult guest (12 years or older) can stay for a surcharge of THB1,000 per night. Extra guest surcharge will cover accommodation, breakfasts and airport transfers only. No additional guests can stay if 3 adults are already sharing 1 room (other than a baby under 2 years in a cot)
- Child Policy: up to 2 children aged 11 & under may stay sharing existing bedding plus a sofa bed. Massage treatments and dinners are not included for children
- Baby Policy: cot provided free of charge for a child under 2 years
- All surcharges are payable directly to Cape Panwa Hotel
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 7 days' notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended
- Airfares not included
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 69850
Paradise in Panwa
If you could create the perfect paradise, you would probably envision a place similar to Cape Panwa Hotel. Crystal clear water, white sandy beaches, tall palms trees under which relaxed holidaymakers recline for Thai massages or get ready for a game of beach badminton.
If you've somehow found yourself in this dream-land, you’d no doubt be completely 'sabai' (Thai for 'happy'). With prices starting at just $799 per family, you can vacation in beachside luxury at one of Phuket's most prestigious 5-star hotels.
You'll stay in a Suite of your choice with beautiful, luxurious, modern amenities. You'll wake up with the morning sun dancing on your face, and the smell of a delicious cooked breakfast tickling your nose. You'll spend your days relaxing by the two pools, sailing the seas or being pampered to perfection with soothing Thai massages.
After a stay in paradise, you'll wonder why you've ever spent time anywhere else. Fortunately, it doesn't have to be over in a week - just upgrade to a 10 night Scoopon or combine two vouchers and stay at Cape Panwa for longer!
Beautiful and wonderful staff - I remember the wow factor when arriving at this resort- the entrance has the most amazing features & design. It is definitely a place to relax... swim, drink, eat, read.. maybe play a few games... The resort staff are incredible and so helpful though. We loved our Cape Suite as they are spacious with awesome views.. Overall a fantastic place to disconnect and relax! Oh breakfast was AMAZING too!!!! – Tripadvisor, June 2016
Magical! From the time we checked in to the time we checked out we had first class service. This hotel and their staff could not do enough for us, the reception staff were just fantastic, also so happy and extremely helpful. Our room, a Cape Signature suite, was amazing - overlooking main the swimming pool. Wonderfully large and very clean, super comfy bed and every extra you can think of. All the restaurants were just amazing, Panwa House restaurant was such a stunning setting on the private beach overlooking the ocean and the food was equally as good. The Italian and fish restaurant were a short journey down on the Cape Panwa water front which were both first class, free transportation from the hotel to the water front runs all day and evening. Top of Reef restaurant, yet another superb one, and Café Andaman who do the most yummy steak night once a week. To be honest the the choice of where to eat and drink and service is outstanding. The private beach is just beautiful with lots of sunbeds and lots of shade under the palm trees for those hot days! yYou can choose a lovely steep walk down from the hotel or take the little cable car down. The beach area has a lovely infinity swimming pool, a very good beach café... Thank you Cape Panwa for the most amazing two weeks, I would highly recommend this fabulous hotel. – Tripadvisor, March 2016
6 Day China Tour with Flights
See the best sites of Chongqing, Tianjin, and Beijing!
Nai Harn Beach Resort Luxury
With daily breakfast, complimentary set seafood dinner, massages, return airport transfers, & more!
Thredbo NSW Ski Trip, Hotel, & Gear
Carve up the slopes of Thredbo, home to the longest ski runs in Australia!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
The Award-Winning Trans Resort Bali
Winner of a 2018 TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice AWard
10 Day China Tour with Flights
With return flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, guides, and more!
Award-Winning Inaya Magnificence
With daily breakfast, select meals, two daily beers per room, pampering, late check-out, and much more!
4.5-Star Nelson Bay Family Getaway
Save up to 62% on three nights of bliss!
4.5-Star Lakes Entrance Resort Stay
Perfectly located between two pristine stretches of water in Lakes Entrance!