17 Day Tour of Vietnam and Laos
17 Day Tour of Vietnam and Laos Including Stops in Da Nang, Hoi An, Halong Bay, Luang Prabang and More!
Take the Trip of a Lifetime! Cruise Along The Mekong Delta to Cai Be Floating Markets, Explore Ho Chi Minh City - The Old Saigon, Visit UNESCO Listed My Son Sanctuary, Spend the Night on Ha Long Bay, Enjoy a Delicious Foodie Tour in Hoi An, Peek Into The Cu Chi Tunnels, Discover the Kuangsi Waterfall and So Much More! Includes Hotel Stays, Some Meals, Domestic Flight, Transfers, Entry Fees, English-Speaking Guide and More! Lots of Tour Dates to Choose From! Don't Miss Out on this Breathtaking Adventure!
- Take 17 days out to explore Vietnam and Laos with Hoi An Express<
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- Valid for loads of departure dates until December 2017 (see Fine Print for a full list)
- Your tour package includes:
- 16 nights of hotel accommodation including a room on an overnight cruise on Ha Long Bay
- Domestic flights between Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang and Hanoi (baggage allowance of 20kg checked and 7kg carry on)
- International flights between Ha Noi and Luang Prabang (baggage allowance of 20kg checked and 7kg carry on)
- A junk cruise on the breathtaking Ha Long Bay with its sparkling aquamarine water and limestone cliffs
- City/town tours and visits to fascinating sights such as the Cu Chi Tunnels built in the Vietnam War
- Chauffeured transfers to each site in the comfort of an air-conditioned mini bus
- Meals as noted in itinerary - daily breakfasts, 6 lunches and 1 dinner plus mineral water to keep you refreshed
- Visit to the UNESCO World Heritage listed site of My Son Sanctuary
- Foodie Tour of Hoi An to feast on local Vietnamese delicacies
- Cruise up the Mekong Delta to the Cai Be Floating Market
- Long-tail boat cruise on the Mekong River to Pak Ou Caves
- Stop at Luang Prabang’s most picturesque sights, the Kuang Si waterfalls
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Return airport transfers to and from your hotels
- Visa pre-approval letter for your visa stamp on arrival
- Plus lots more - take a look at the full itinerary here
- Just $1,599 per person with 3-star (self rated) hotels (twin share - 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking) or $1,839 (your own room)
- 3-star hotel stays include Sen Viet Hotel, Fansipan Danang Hotel, Hoi An Village Villa, Flower Hotel, Majestic Cruise, Villa Lao Wooden House (or hotels of similar standard)
- Just $1,999 per person with 4-star (self rated) hotels (twin share - 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking) or $2,379 (your own room)
- 4-star hotel stays include Golden Central Hotel Saigon, Vanda Da Nang, River Beach Resort & Residences, Flower Garden Hotel, Flamingo Cruises, Villa Santi Hotel (or hotels of similar standard)
- Just $2,499 per person with 5-star (self rated) hotels (twin share - 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking) or $3,459 (your own room)
- 5-star hotel stays include Eastin Grand Hotel Ho Chi Minh City, Grand Mercure Danang, Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort, Sheraton Hanoi Hotel, Bhaya Classic, Luang Prabang View Hotel (or hotels of similar standard)
- Buy multiple Scoopons - travel with friends or family!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following tour departure dates:
- July 2016 - 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
- August 2016 - 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27, 31
- September 2016 - 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28
- October 2016 - 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
- November 2016 - 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
- December 2016 - 3, 7, 10, 14
- January 2017 - 19, 22
- February 2017 - 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 23, 26
- March 2017 - 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 10, 23, 26, 30
- April 2017 - 2, 6, 16, 20, 23
- May 2017 - 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
- June 2017 - 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
- July 2017 - 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
- August 2017 - 3, 6, 10, 17, 20, 24, 27, 31
- September 2017 - 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28
- October 2017 - 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
- November 2017 - 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
- December 2017 - 3
- Compulsory dinner applies to those traveling on 24 December and 31 December - surcharge will be advised and added by Hoi An Express upon booking
- No booking changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Policy - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Listed hotels/cruise subject to change to others of similar standard if fully booked
- Scoopon excludes international flights, visa stamp fee for Vietnam (approximately USD$25 paid directly to the visa office at Tan Son Nhat Airport), visa stamp fee for Laos (approximately USD$35 paid directly to the visa office at the airport), personal expenditure, meals where not stated as provided and tips and gratuities
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Minimum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per person for twin share option
- Up to 2 children sharing bedding with parents can be accommodated for a surcharge payable directly to Hoi An Express at time of booking:
- Ages 0-5 years at 10% of Scoopon price
- Ages 6-10 at 50% of Scoopon price (sharing bed with parents. If separate bedding is required, full Scoopon price applies. Please enquire at the time of booking)
- Room Configuration: 3/4-star hotels and cruise - queen size bed OR 2 single beds. 5-star hotels - king size bed. Extra bed is a single rollaway bed, surcharged per night with varying costs depending on hotel. Baby cots are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date.
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended
- International airfares between Australia and Vietnam/Laos are not included
- This tour is also subject to Hoi An Express's terms and conditions available at www.hoianexpress.com.vn/ha/TearmOfUse.aspx
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 69946
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
2 countries, 1 tour
You know what they say - 2 birds, 1 stone and all that. Why not see the best of both worlds in just the one trip? Take on Vietnam and Laos with Hoi An Express and discover the ancient and modern worlds distinct to the region.
Start with the bustling streets of former Saigon - Ho Chi Minh City! Snake your way up the Mekong Delta and discover how the Vietnamese combine age-old traditions with modern functionality; then cruise through the floating market, meet local farmers and visit the infamous Cu Chi tunnels built in the Vietnam War.
Take flight North and stumble into the past in the stunning town of Hoi An. Wander through alley-ways lined with ancient houses and local craft shops. Detour to the UNESCO listed My Son Sanctuary; the former religious centre and capital of the Champa Kingdom and soak up the serenity of one of Asia's most remarkable relics of ancient civilisation.
Get a taste of Vietnamese tradition - as in really taste it - with a tour of Hoi An focused on introducing you to the local's favourite culinary delicacies, before more revelling in the wonders of this timeless land. Spend a night of peaceful sleep aboard a traditional Junk cruise out on Ha Long Bay. Wake up with a dip in the aquamarine ocean, under impressive jungle-topped limestone cliffs, then spend another night in Ha Noi.
Then you’re off on a Laotian adventure with a trip to Luang Prabang, one of the most picture-perfect places in Southeast Asia. Visit the mysterious Pak Ou Caves, take a leisurely hike to the Kuang Si waterfalls, bear witness to and participate in the act of offering alms to saffron-robed monks before rounding off your trip with stops at some of Luang Prabang’s most revered monuments before heading home!
5-Star Sofitel Luxury by the Beach
With two daily meals, free-flowing drinks during dinner, pampering, and more!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
Adults-Only Khao Lak Resort Stay
Enjoy two daily meals, massages, complimentary water sports and more!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
Private Pool Villa, Two Daily Meals
Enjoy daily breakfast, daily lunch OR dinner, daily luxurious high tea, butler service, & more!
Stunning Phuket Seaview Hotel Stay
Experience the charms of tropical Thailand, just moments from the beachfront - located between Kata and Karon!
3 Night P&O Food & Wine Cruise
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!