Be One of the First to Experience the Brand New Agata Resort with This Exclusive GRAND-OPENING Offer! Perched on a Cliff in the Exclusive Enclave of Nusa Dua, These Modern Two-Bedroom Villas Offer Direct Lagoon Access and Stunning Views of the Surrounding Tropical Gardens! Your Plush Package Includes Daily 3-Course Lunch or Dinner, Daily Breakfast in Your Villa, Daily High Tea at the Sky Bar, 1 x 60-Minute Balinese Massage Per Adult, VIP Return Airport Transfers, Early Check-In and Late Check-Out, Unlimited Free Wi-Fi, Plus Discounts and More! Travel Between Now and December 2017 – Plenty of Time to Take Your Escape!
- A tropical haven awaits at the brand new Agata Resort Nusa Dua, in beautiful Bali
- The stunning 5-star (self-rated) Agata Resort offers elegance and comfort in a lush tropical setting
- No need to worry about getting your preferred dates. Scoopon's Travel Guarantee means that if you can't book your preferred date within 14 days of purchase, you can get a full refund. Click here to view
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- Stay in a stylish two-bedroom villa with direct lagoon access - for up to 4 people
- Just $1,998 for 7 nights, or upgrade to only $2,598 for 10 nights
- Simply make your selection when you click Buy Now
- Take your holiday between 1 September 2016 and 20 December 2017 - so much time to go on an awesome Balinese getaway!
- Your getaway package includes:
- Daily breakfast served in the privacy of your own villa
- 1x 60-minute Balinese massage per adult
- Daily 3 course Indonesian or Thai (Lunch or Dinner)
- Daily afternoon High Tea at The Sky Bar
- VIP round trip airport transfers in a private vehicle
- 20% off spa treatments to amp up the indulgence
- 20% off food and beverage across the resort
- Welcome drink, fresh fruit and cold towels upon arrival
- Complimentary unlimited wireless internet (at Resort Area)
- Complimentary drop-off transportation to BTDC Nusa Dua , Geger White sand Beach area
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Visit the nearby Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) Cultural Park located in Ungasan, Badung Regency
- Kick back and enjoy some fun in the sun with your loved ones as you lap up the outdoor pool, spa, massages and more
- Breakaway to Bali - one of the most beautiful and diverse tourist spots in Asia!
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
Deal Code: 69977
The Fine Print
- Valid for stays from 1 September 2016 and 20 December 2017
- Book by 31 January 2017 or your Scoopon will be voided.
- Surcharge AUD $80 per night for stays 23 December 2016 to 5 January 2017
- No changes/cancellations once your booking has been confirmed or your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Policy - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Maximum Room Capacity: 4 people plus 1 child under the age of 5 sharing existing bedding.
- Room configuration: 1 x double bed or twin ‘Hollywood’ bed in each room
- Child Policy: 1 Child under that age of 5 can stay using existing bedding inclusive of airport transfers. Breakfast will be charged at $25USD per night. Other inclusions not included.
- Baby Policy: Children under 2 years stay free in a cot
- Scoopon valid for up to 4 people
- Airfares not included
- Scoopons available in your account & bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date.
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions.
How to Redeem
- Bookings essential at least 7 days in advance on +62 361 733665 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Name, Contact Number, Email Address, Preferred dates of stay, Scoopon Voucher Code and Bar Code, Attached Scoopon, and Flight details).
- Book early to secure your desired date and time. Book by 31 January 2017 or your Scoopon will be voided.
- Present printed Scoopon on arrival.
Agata Resort Nusa Dua
Agata Resort Nusa Dua
Jl. Pura Segara, Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Bali
+62 361 733665
Luxurious, Tranquil and Stylish Villas
The stunning 5-star (self-rated) Agata Resort Nusa Dua offers elegant and comfortable tropical accommodation in the elite enclave of Nusa Dua, Bali. The minimalist modern style concept is designed to give guests a sense of calm, so you can truly relax on your holiday. Mixing modernity with nature, the villas are built on the cliff hill, with open area offering direct view of the vibrant greenery all around. The atmosphere of peace and tranquility is reflected in all their 5-star facilities and personalised service.
The concept of Agata Resort Nusa Dua villas is a resort feel with tropical living and modern facilities, featuring two rooms downstairs and private living and dining area upstairs. From the living room you can enjoy direct access to the pool lagoon where you can take part in pool activities such as swimming, sun bathing, eating or just relaxing with a good book. It's the perfect place for a family, couple or group of friends.
Nearby, explore the Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) Cultural Park - a 60 ha area of park located in Ungasan, Badung Regency or about 10-15 minutes driving from Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport. With a future plan of 120-meter tall and 64-meter width statue of Garuda Wisnu as its main attraction, GWK Cultural Park boasts one of the largest artistic masterpiece and most astonishing works of arts ever created in Indonesia’s art history, which reflects the strong values of one of Indonesia’s inherited local cultures.