7 Day Machu Picchu Trek and Tour of the Andes
Trek the Ancient Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in the 7 Day Trip of a Lifetime!
Tour Peru with an Unforgettable Trip Through the Andes, Staying in an Award-Winning Boutique Hotel and Camping on the Inca Trail! From Just $1,379 Per Person, Twin Share, You'll Climb One of the UNESCO Seven Wonders of the World, the Citadel of Machu Picchu, See the Ruined City of Patallacta, Walk the Terraced Banks of the Cusichaca River, Explore the Incredible Andean Cloud Forest and Look Out Over Mind-Blowing Mountain Vistas of the Sacred Valley of the Incas! PLUS Explore Cuzco and the Sun Temple and Local Markets!
- Take the trip of a lifetime with a stunning tour of the Andes and trek of the Inca Trail!
- Courtesy of the much-beloved Inkayni Peru Tours, you'll explore the ancient Incan capital of Cusco and see some of the world's most spectacular sights!
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- This incredible trip includes:
- Three days exploring Cusco, including spectacular views from your digs at Tandapata Boutique Hotel - winner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- See the legendary Sun Temple of Qosqo and the Temple of Koricancha - pinnacles of the Incan civilisation
- Trek the Inka Trail from Pisacucho to Machu Pichu over four spectacular days, camping along the way
- Walk the ancient Inca citadel of Machu Picchu with your own two feet - one of the UNESCO Seven Wonders of the World, and a World Heritage site
- Stroll through the mind-blowing Andean Cloud Forest, where the clouds meet the rainforest, and footbridges stretch into the mist
- See the jaw dropping terraces of the Ruined City of Patallacta and look out over the magnificent vistas of the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Visit the San Pedro Market in Cusco for incredible delicacies and bright local handmade goods
- All this is yours for just $1,379 for 1 person on a twin-share basis (minimum booking 2 Scoopons need to be purchased and redeemed)
- Single travellers welcome - see Fine Print for surcharge details
- Your package includes:
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 afternoon snacks and 3 dinners while on the trek, courtesy of your on-tour chef and served in the full dining tent with tables and chairs!
- Professional English-speaking tour guide (plus an assistant tour guide for groups larger than 9 people)
- Porters to carry the cooking equipment and tents
- Oxygen bottle and 3 days worth of water for the trek
- If you can't carry your inflatable sleeping mattress, first-aid kit and gear, you can hire an extra porter for USD$80, payable to Inkayni Peru Tours
- Sleep in a roomy 4-man tent per 2 people on the trek
- Plus 3 nights' accommodation in Cusco
- Includes bus to the trek start point, bus from Machu Picchu to Agua Calientes, and train back to Cusco from Agua Calientes
- And the entrance fees for the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- The perfect mixture of guided tour and intrepid exploration
- A tour created by people who really, truly love the Andes, its history and its people
- Just let your eyes slide over the incredible tour itinerary
- Departures through to 2017 - plenty of time to plan the perfect trip!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following departure dates:
- November 2016 - 3, 7, 22
- December 2016 - 9, 20, 24
- January 2017 - 13, 20, 27
- March 2017 - 3, 17, 24
- April 2017 - 7, 21, 28
- May 2017 - 15, 12, 26
- June 2017 - 9, 16, 23
- July 2017 - 7, 21, 28
- August 2017 - 4, 11, 25
- Once your booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Policy - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Excludes sleeping bag (can be hired from Inkayni Peru Tours); entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain (additional USD$65); tips and gratuities; first breakfast and last lunch on the Inca Trail; extra personal porter (USD$80); meals where not stated; travel insurance
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons need to be purchased and redeemed. Single travellers welcome for an additional USD$180 for accommodation and tent
- Any additional charges to be paid directly to Inkayni Peru Tours
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- The RRP of was converted from USD to AUD using the exchange rate from www.rba.gov.au/statistics/frequency/exchange-rates.html on 7 July 2016. This rate is subject to fluctuate
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 69990
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
Board the Golden Cóndor!
If, like us, you dreamed as a kid of having a giant flying golden cóndor that would take you through the distant Andes mountains, it's time to make your dreams a reality - and let us tell you, the reality is no less ridiculously awesome.
Trek the majestic sweeping mountain vistas of the Andes with your own two feet, with an incredible four day trek with the excellent, passionate and friendly team at Inkayni Peru Tours - plus spend three days exploring the ancient capital of Cusco! Walk the ancient stones of the mysterious Macchu Picchu - one of the UNESCO Seven Wonders of the World! Visit the legendary temple of the Sun, see the ancient terraces of the Ruined City of Patallacta, carved right into the mountains. Walk the suspension bridges through the incredible Cloud Forests of the Andes, and shop in the bustling San Pedro markets for food and handmade local souvenirs!!
This incredible immersive tour isn't just bus rides, temples and dry history lessons - it's the perfect blend of tourism and intrepid trekking. It's about experiencing the unique Incan culture, spirituality, language, food and living history for yourself, up close and personal. A lifetime of unique cultural experiences in one tour!
7 Day Peru & Machu Picchu Tour
With hotel stays, select meals, an English-speaking tour guide, and more!
10 Day China Tour with Flights
With return flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, guides, and more!
Gold Coast Family Fun Vacation Pkg
Stay at Paradise Resort Gold Coast with a fun-filled package!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
Private Pool Villa, Two Daily Meals
Enjoy daily breakfast, daily lunch OR dinner, daily luxurious high tea, butler service, & more!
Award-Winning Seashells Yallingup
Find yourself in one of the Margaret River region’s best kept secrets, just three hours out of Perth!
10 Day South to North Vietnam Tour
Package includes hotel stays, meals, domestic flight, transfers & more!