9-Day Machu Picchu Trek Through Cusco and Salkantay
Embark on an Incredible 9-Day Trek of a Lifetime to Machu Picchu, Through Cusco and the Ancient Salkantay Footpath!
Tour Peru Up Close with an Unforgettable Trek Through Lush Tropical Rainforests and Vistas of Snow-Capped Mountains! From Just $1369 Per Person, Twin Share, You'll Climb One of the UNESCO Seven Wonders of the World, the Citadel of Machu Picchu, Visit the Lofty Town of Cusco, Approximately 3,400m Above Sea Level, Trek Through Mollepata, Soraypampa, Challway, Lucmabamba and More, Plus Stop at the Classic Rock Hut View Point for an Unmissable View of the Entire Incan City Complex! Package Includes Accommodation, Guide, Breakfasts, Transfers, Tours, Entrance Fees on Your First Day and More!
- Tick this off your bucket list with a trip of a lifetime to the jaw-dropping Machu Picchu in Peru!
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- This spectacular 9 day Cusco and Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu features:
- Two days exploring Cusco, a beautiful and bustling township located on a lofty 3,400m above sea level!
- Trek the ancient Salkantay Trek from Mollepata through Soraypampa, Challway, La Playa, Lucmabamba and Aguas Calientes
- Walk the ancient Inca citadel of Machu Picchu with your own two feet - one of the UNESCO Seven Wonders of the World, and a World Heritage site
- Visit the classic viewing station of Rock Hut, with a vantage point that features an unbeatable view of the ancient Incan city
- Along the way, you’ll traverse magnificent mountain passes, see majestic snow-capped mountains and experience over 15 different ecosystems
- Share in ethnic and cultural exchanges with local natives and experience Peru in its purest form!
- Your package includes:
- 4 nights’ accommodation in hotels with daily breakfast
- All transfers, transport, tours and English-speaking tour guide before the trek
- Entrance fees on day 1
- On the trek, you’ll have…
- Professional English-speaking tour guide and an assistant tour guide for groups of 9+
- Chef and mules to carry cooking and camping equipment including dining tent with tables and chairs
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 afternoon snacks and 4 dinners
- Pick-up and transportation from your hotel to the start of the trail
- Water (excluding the first 4 hours of the trek when you need to bring your own)
- 4 man tent per 2 trekkers with inflatable mattress
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes on day 4
- Oxygen bottle and first aid kit.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip); train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- All this is yours for just $1,369 per person on a twin share basis (minimum booking 2 Scoopons)
- Single travellers are welcome - see Fine Print for surcharge details
- The perfect mixture of guided tour and intrepid exploration!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following departure dates:
- July 2016 - 22
- August 2016 - 5, 12, 19, 26
- September 2016 - 2, 9, 16, 23
- October 2016 - 7, 14, 21, 28
- November 2016 - 4, 11, 18, 25
- December 2016 - 2, 9, 16, 23
- April 2017 - 5, 12, 26
- May 2017 - 3, 10, 24.
- June 2017 - 14, 21, 28
- July 2017 - 5, 12, 19
- August 2017 - 9, 16, 23
- Once your booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Policy - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- You are required to bring walking boots; waterproof jacket/rain poncho; warm jacket; hat and gloves; t-shirts; comfortable trousers; sun hat; sunscreen with an SPF of 35+ or higher; insect repellent; toiletries and hand sanitiser; personal medication; camera and film kit; torch with spare batteries
- Excludes sleeping bag (can be hired from Inkayni Peru Tours); any tips and gratuities; travel insurance; meals not stated in the itinerary; Huayna Picchu entrance fee; entrance ticket to the hot springs; first breakfast and last lunch at Aguas Calientes
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking. Single traveller surcharge of USD$200 applies for accommodation and tent
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- RRP converted from USD to AUD on 7 July 2016 using rates published on rba.gov.au/statistics/frequency/exchange-rates.html. These rates may fluctuate.
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70005
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
Board the Golden Cóndor!
If, like us, you dreamed as a kid of having a giant flying golden cóndor that would take you through the distant Andes mountains, it's time to make your dreams a reality - and let us tell you, the reality is no less ridiculously awesome.
Trek the majestic sweeping mountain vistas with your own two feet, with an incredible five day odyssey with the excellent, passionate and friendly team at Inkayni Peru Tours - plus spend two days exploring the ancient capital of Cusco! Walk the ancient stones of the mysterious Machu Picchu - one of the UNESCO Seven Wonders of the World!
This incredible immersive tour isn't just bus rides, temples and dry history lessons - it's the perfect blend of tourism and intrepid trekking. It's about experiencing the unique Incan culture, spirituality, language, food and living history for yourself, up close and personal. A lifetime of unique cultural experiences in one tour - this one will redefine your bucket list!
Machu Picchu Trek & Andes Tour
Tour Peru through the Andes, staying in an award-winning boutique hotel and camping on the Inca Trail!
9-Day Machu Picchu Trek via Cusco
See the sacred Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu - one of the UNESCO 7 wonders of the world!
7 Nights of Pure Balinese Bliss
Includes daily breakfast, two massages per adult, two meals each, three daily beers per room & more!
Tropical Resort Pkg in South Kuta
With daily breakfast for all guests, return airport transfers, pampering, and more!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
5-Star Beach Exclusivity
Transport yourself to this award-winning beachfront hotel for a luxury 8-night getaway!
14-Day North to South Vietnam Tour
Take in the seaside, countryside and bustling cities of Vietnam with this unforgettable tour!
Beachside Haven in Kuta's Heart
Transport yourself to the timeless elegance of this fully-refurbished resort overlooking the Indian Ocean!
10 Day South to North Vietnam Tour
Package includes hotel stays, meals, domestic flight, transfers, entry fees & more!