Boutique Street Art Hotel in Fortitude Valley
Book Your Stay at the Award-Winning Sleek Modern Boutique Pop-Art Hotel, TRYP Hotel Brisbane, from $129 a Night in a Queen Room for Two! BONUS - Free Upgrade to a King Room if it's Available on the Day!
This is No Trad Hotel: Everything at TRYP is On Trend. This Crisp Award-Winning Boutique Hotel is Part Accommodation, Part Street Art Gallery, Blending Ultra-Contemporary Fittings with Striking Artworks! Brilliantly Located in Fortitude Valley, Your Stay Includes a Bottle of Wine on Arrival, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Parking and Movies On Demand, Late Check Out, Queen Room with Ultra-Slick Design, and If There's One Free When You Check In, a King Room Instead! Book Multiples & Extend Your Stay!
- Why should your hotel room just be four walls and a bed, when it can be an experience?
- The ultra-hot TRYP Hotel Brisbane by Wyndham brings together street art, crisp furnishings, on-point fittings and fixtures and thoughtful perks to create a designer hotel experience like no other!
- Winner of a coveted TripAdvisor 2016 Traveller's Choice Award!
- Grab a night for two for just $129, with a stack of perks!
- Every room features its own different pop art - from graffiti murals outside the windows to pieces painted right on the walls
- Even the handbasins are hand-painted glass masterpieces!
- TRYP Hotel Brisbane features:
- Stunning modern decor
- Vittoria pod coffee machines
- Restaurant and rooftop bar
- Rooftop gym
- Library and meeting room
- Luxe Sydney-made ZAMBELI hair and skincare products
- And an iPod/bluetooth docking stereo in every room!
- Your Scoopon package includes
- A stay in a Queen Room
- Plus if there's a King room available when you check in, you'll get that instead!
- There'll be a bottle of wine waiting for you on arrival
- Enjoy free wi-fi and movies on demand, plus Foxtel
- Free parking
- And a lazy 11am late check-out to make your departure as smooth as the decor!
- Buy multiple Scoopons and extend your stay
- Or book multiple rooms for a group!
- This is the ultimate destination hotel in Fortitude Valley
- Perfect for visiting Brisbane, a place to stay after a night on the town, or a schmick staycation!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610.
- Valid from 21 July 2016 to 31 December 2016
- Not valid: 7-10 September 2016, 24 September 2016
- No booking changes/cancellations permitted once your booking has been confirmed - your Scoopon will be voided
- Scoopon valid for 2 people.
- Maximum Room Capacity: 2 people
- Room Configuration: Queen bed
- Extra Guest Policy: No extra guests aged 2 & over are permitted
- Baby Policy: A maximum of 2 infants aged under 2 years old may stay free of charge in a cot provided on request
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date.
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70033
Don't just stay: art stay.
Why shouldn't everything in life be artistic? In this day and age, why waste resources on something boring when there's a chance to make it interesting, lively, inspirational and its own piece of art?
The award-winning TRYP Hotel Brisbane shows that there is literally no reason for hotels to be beige, conservative or boring. With colourful pop art graffiti at every turn - from the murals on the outside, to the views from the windows, to your bedroom walls, to your custom-designed glass handbasin, TRYP brings colour and life to every moment of your stay.
Grab a Scoopon (or six) and get your art escape booked in.
Fantastic experience - This funky, well designed new hotel is a winner. From the minute we arrived, we were welcomed by very friendly and efficient staff. The prices are better than a lot of other comparable hotels in the area. The rooms are clean and the design is brilliant. No words could do justice to the well thought out and clever interior fit out of this place, it must be seen. Tryp is close to everything including the trendy little James Street area. We will certainly stay there again on our next trip to Brisbane. – Tripadvisor, July 2016
Super Cool Hotel - even for oldies Having been beguiled by the website we decided to spend our 4 nights in Brisbane in a King Room at the Tryp hotel. A great choice if I say so myself. Superb room design with very cleverly thought out details such as lighting, giving it a much greater wow factor than significantly more expensive rooms in other hotels - though wish I had paid the extra for the Courtyard rooms (just for the buzz). The hotel has an adequate gym, a lounge with character, a surprisingly good restaurant for a hotel and a very cool (if somewhat expensive) bar on the roof. Most importantly the staff were excellent. Reception was never less than helpful and sometimes went well beyond what could reasonably be expected. The cleaning staff were the happiest bunch I have ever met - maybe they were just surprised to see people the other side of 50 in the rooms. Thoroughly recommend this hotel, which is well located, particularly for evening dining options and access to public transport, including easy transit to the airport. Would love to see more hotels like this pop up in other cities. – Tripadvisor, June 2016
20% Off World2Cover Insurance
Grab your Scoopon now for free to secure your 20% discount and save big on travel insurance!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
Adults-Only Khao Lak Resort Stay
Enjoy two daily meals, massages, complimentary water sports and more!
All-Inclusive Bliss at Melia Resort
With all daily meals, open service beer, wine and spirits, and more!
Award-Winning Seashells Yallingup
Find yourself in one of the Margaret River region’s best kept secrets, just three hours out of Perth!
4.5-Star Lakes Entrance Resort Stay
Perfectly located between two pristine stretches of water in Lakes Entrance!
Magical Barossa Valley Getaway
With breakfast, parking, Wi-Fi, bottle of wine, and more!
8 Day China Tour, Return Flights
With return international airfares, 7 nights' hotel accommodation, sightseeing admissions, and more!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!