Beachfront Fijian Bliss at Rakiraki’s #1 Hotel
Embrace Tropical Fijian Bliss at Rakiraki’s #1 Hotel, the Multi-Award-Winning Wananavu Beach Resort!
The Ultimate Beachfront Holiday Awaits You in Fiji! Palms, White Sand Beaches, Pool, Sun-Lounger, Snorkelling - the Full Package! Stay in a Private Ocean View Bure for 2 People - Plus You Can Bring a Child Aged 4 & Under Free! Upgrade for the Beach Front Bure for Two! Includes Daily Breakfasts for All Guests, a Private Dinner for Two on Your Balcony, Two Cocktails to Share, Return Airport Transfers, Bottle of Wine and More! Top 10 Travellers’ Choice for Best Hotel in Fiji - Experience It All For Yourself!
- Savour the sunshine and sand in Fiji, at the multi-award-winning Wananavu Beach Resort
- Ranked the #1 hotel in Rakiraki by TripAdvisor and a Top 10 Travellers’ Choice Award for Best Hotel in Fiji!
- Plus, these guys have so many Certificates of Excellence they've been inducted into the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame!
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- Stay in your own private Ocean View Bure, just a stone’s throw away from the beach in an open-plan Fijian setting, for 2 adults & 1 child aged 4 & under:
- Grab a low season Scoopon and travel between 1 November 2016 and 31 March 2017 - 5 nights for $889 or 7 nights for $1239!
- Or get the high season Scoopon and travel between 1 April 2017 and 31 July 2017 - 5 nights for $1049 or 7 nights for $1459
- Upgrade to the Beach Front Bure with the white sands right on your doorstep, for 2 adults:
- Low Season Scoopon - travel between 1 November 2016 and 31 March 2017 - 5 nights for $1249 or 7 nights for $1739
- High Season Scoopon - travel between 1 April 2017 and 31 July 2017 - 5 nights for $1549 or 7 nights for $1959
- Your package includes:
- Delicious daily breakfast for all guests
- A private 2-course dinner for two adults on your balcony
- A bottle of selected wine to enjoy
- 2 x complimentary cocktails to share
- Return airport transfers
- Welcome fruit drink on arrival
- Idyllic beachfront resort with top diving facilities
- Stroll the white sands or lounge under an umbrella as you soak in lazy island life
- Take a peek at the resort’s facilities!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for the travel period selected at the time of purchase:
- Low season Scoopons valid 1 November 2016 to 31st March 2017
- High season Scoopons valid 1 April 2017 to 31 July 2017
- Please make your selection carefully.
- Not valid: 24 December 2016 to 03 January 2017
- Once your booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Scoopon valid for 2 people
- Maximum Room Capacity: Ocean View Bure: 3 people. Beach Front Bure: 2 people - no extra guests permitted.
- Room Configuration: 1 x king bed
- Extra Guest Policy: 1 extra guest aged 12+ can stay in the Ocean View Bure, at a surcharge of FJD$90/night, with a rollaway bed and breakfast, up to the maximum room capacity
- Child policy: 1 child aged 5-11 can stay in the Ocean View Bure for FJD$30/night, with a rollaway bed and breakfast, up to the maximum room capacity
- Baby Policy: 1 child aged 4 & under can stay in the Ocean View Bure free of charge, with baby cot and breakfast, up to the maximum room capacity
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase for stays from 1 November 2016 or 1 April 2017, as per your purchased Scoopon. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended
- The RRP was converted from FJD to AUD using the exchange rate from www.xe.com on 8 July 2016. These rates may fluctuate.
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70131
We really, really Wananavu
If you were to draw a picture of your perfect beach holiday, it would have palm trees, lagoon pools and white beaches with sapphire blue waters. It'd have tropical cane furniture and beautiful modern fittings, beach restaurants and white canopies on the beds. There'd be dinners and snorkelling. You'd walk everywhere in breezy white linen with a flower behind your ear, lounging under an umbrella by the pool with a ridiculous fruity cocktail with too many umbrellas in it.
In fact, your picture of the perfect beach holiday is actually a picture of the gorgeous, award-winning Wananavu Beach Resort in Fiji - a tropical paradise so perfect it's hard to believe it's real, and not a postcard!
Drop your worries, grab a Scoopon and head to the shops now to buy your white linen outfit, because this is the real deal.
Wananavu is Wonderful as usual Stayed at Wananavu Beach Resort for the fourth time in July 2016. Happy to report that the resort did not suffer much damage from cyclone Winston. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. Bures (rooms) are very comfortable and well kept up. Air Conditioning is available but not needed this trip. (their winter season). Grounds are extremely clean and well kept up. Dive shop, run by Mindy and James is highly professional. Boats are equipment are well maintained. Dive Masters and hands are the best! Nitrox available. Scuba, Open Water, Advanced Open Water and individual speciality courses are available as well as intro dives. Diving in Fiji is wonderful. Some of the dive sites have experienced some reef damage but numerous sites are available and unaffected. Water temp was 79 degrees F from surface to 90 feet. 3 mm suits were adequate but some divers used 5-7 mm. Full Equipment available for rental. Food is tasty and well prepared. Choices are widely variable from curry, american, fish, beef, pizza etc. Bar is well stocked and drinks prepared to your liking. Highly recommend this establishment. – Tripadvisor, July 2016
Beautiful place to relax and get away from it all Fabulous place to relax and just get away from it all... an ideal way to unwind away from 21st century living... The staff at Wananavu are outstanding: extremely welcoming and if your stay is anything more than a few days certainly get to know you and make you feel like you are one of the family! We very much enjoyed the food at the restaurant and loved the spa. The activities are fun and varied... The beach picnic is worth it though - for a day spent snorkeling and enjoying a private postcard picture perfect Fijian beach experience. Mid July is winter time in Fiji, but the weather was perfect for us (1 day out of 8 was cloudy, blue skies, sunny for the rest of the time). Mid to high 20's during the day and around 15-20 degrees during the night. Air con worked fine in our bure and kept the large room perfectly cool enough, with the hotel placing no restriction on its use even when not in the room. We would certainly recommend the honeymoon bures at the top of the hill for their private splash pools, comfortable space and amazing views. To all at Wananavu - Vinaka vakalevu! – Tripadvisor, July 2016
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
All-Inclusive Bliss at Melia Resort
With all daily meals, open service beer, wine and spirits, and more!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
Award-Winning Seashells Yallingup
Find yourself in one of the Margaret River region’s best kept secrets, just three hours out of Perth!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
Private Pool Villa, Two Daily Meals
Enjoy daily breakfast, daily lunch OR dinner, daily luxurious high tea, butler service, & more!
4.5-Star Lakes Entrance Resort Stay
Perfectly located between two pristine stretches of water in Lakes Entrance!
Idyllic Private Pool Villa for Four
Bliss out in vibrant Seminyak next to your own private pool with daily breakfast & more!