Half Day Introductory Photography Masterclass
Half Day Introductory Photography Masterclass with Internationally Renowned Photographer Anthony Cottrell - Just $59. Available at 6 Locations Australia-Wide
Master Camera Settings, Lighting, Composition and Expression to Get a Stunning Shot Every Time! Learn from Renowned Photographer Anthony Cottrell in This Fun, Info-Packed 4 Hour Session! Classes in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Newcastle and Adelaide! Great Gift for a Budding Photographer Friend!
- 4 hour Introduction to Photography Masterclass with Fine Art Photography
- Only $59, normally up to $695
- CBD hotel locations and times for everyone:
- MELBOURNE – 21 August at 9am
- BRISBANE – 28 August at 10am
- NEWCASTLE – 4 September at 10am
- SYDNEY – 11 September at 10 am
- ADELAIDE – 24 September at 8:30 am
- PERTH – 25 September at 10am
- MELBOURNE – 30 October at 9am
- BRISBANE – 6 November at 9am
- SYDNEY – 13 November at 9am
- ADELAIDE – 26 November at 8:30am
- PERTH – 27 November at 9am
- MELBOURNE – 4 December at 9am
- Event will be held in a convenient CBD Hotel Locations (venue to be advised upon booking)
- Recommended for total beginners and amateurs alike
- Fun, relaxed and info-packed sessions
- Learn about your camera settings, including aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Discover how to control lighting, composition, expression and posing
- Take a great shot every time
- Have a blast experimenting with your new knowledge
- Chat about ways to turn photography into a career
- Taught by leading professional photographer, Anthony Cottrell
- Camera equipment is optional and full presentation notes will be made available
- Great for people of all experience levels
- By registering today, you will also get FREE unlimited access to the full set of class notes so you can go back and revise the concepts of creating great photos time and time again
- Awesome gift for a budding photographer friend
- Valid from 2 August 2016 to 4 December 2016
- Classes subject to availability – Additional classes may be added upon demand
- Event will be held in a convenient CBD Hotel Locations (venue to be advised upon booking). For any enquiries, please contact Fine Art Photography on http://photographymasterclass.com.au/supporthelp/
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking.
- Scoopons available in your account & bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date.
- 48 hours' notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy.
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions.
Deal Code: 70155
- Online bookings are essential and should be made at least 7 days after receiving your voucher:
- Visit http://photographymasterclass.com.au/redeem
- Select the class you wish to attend and reserve your seat; space is subject to availability
- Be sure to enter your voucher code
- Book early to secure your spot.
- Present smartphone or printed Scoopon on arrival.
What’s your superpower? Oh, you don’t have one? Well, here’s your chance to get one. If it’s taken right, a photo can have an incredible effect on anyone who looks at it. Great photographers have the power to move people.
Maybe you’re confused by all your camera settings. Perhaps you take hundreds of photos and only get a couple of good ones out of the batch. Or do you spend too much time editing your photos? If any or all of those are true, Fine Art Photography’s introductory master class is for you.
In this four hour class, a professional photographer will pass on his superpowers to you. You’ll cover camera settings, lighting, composition, non-posey posing and more. Everything you learn can be applied right away, so you can start exercising your new powers the very same day!
Half-Day Photography Masterclass
Available in Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Perth!
Soy Candle or Soap-Making Class
Get crafty in Gisborne or Albert Park - classes available Saturdays and Sundays! Great gift idea
4 Week Online Coaching Program
Let coach Aaron Buchan help you kickstart your way to health and fitness!
Kids’ Party Planner Short Course
Learn about the party planning industry and how to help kids celebrate their special day!
Online Decluttering Short Course
Learn more about decluttering and organising your home with the Centre of Excellence!
Human Resource Management Course
Upskill with a course in Human Resource Management from Distance Colleges!
Accredited Business Course
Time to get qualified - complete your Cert III in Business Admin!
Sustainable Living Short Course
Learn more about conserving natural resources and what you can do to help the environment!
Upskill with a Real Estate Course
Upskill with a real estate certificate of registration course!