2 Hour Ghost Tour of Brisbane in 3 Locations
2 Hour Cemetery Ghost Tour for Only $15 Per Person! 3 Great Tours to Choose From! Buy Multiples!
Discover the Darker Side of Some of South East Queensland's Fascinating Cemeteries, Hearing Some of Their Ghostly Tales! Choose from THREE Historical Cemeteries Including Toowong Cemetery, South Brisbane Cemetery and Ipswich Cemetery! Be Led on an Intimate 2 Hour Historical Ghost Tour, Guided by Knowledgeable Tour Guides, as You Hear Real Ghost Stories of Real Haunted Graves! BUY MULTIPLE SCOOPONS!
- Indulge your dark side with a tour from Brisbane Ghost Tours
- Just $15 per person
- Three great ghost tours to choose from – Toowong, South Brisbane and Ipswich!
- Toowong Cemetery – The Other Side
- Be led on an intimate 2 hour historic ghost tour with an eerie ghost host
- Hear real ghost stories of real haunted graves – true tales researched from archives, libraries, former cemetery staff & local people – ghostly grave diggers, infamous killers, “Spook Hill”, & how the cemetery punished wayward children
- Find out more about the tour here
- South Brisbane Cemetery - The River Cemetery
- Also known as Dutton Park Cemetery, gravediggers say this is Brisbanes’ most creepy burial ground.
- Be led on an intimate 2 hour historic ghost tour with an eerie Tour Guide.
- Hear 13 real ghost stories of real haunted graves – true tales researched from archives, libraries, former grave diggers & local people – hungry ghosts, spirits of criminals, the executed of Boggo Road Gaol, floods & bloody murder.
- Read more about the tour here
- Ipswich Cemetery – The Ghosts of Heritage City
- Many who grew up in town swear this is the best place to see a ghost
- Be led by lantern light on an intimate 2 hour historic ghost tour with an eerie Tour Guide and hear 13 real ghost stories of real haunted graves and real haunted sites in Ipswich – true tales researched from archives, libraries, former grave diggers & local residents – forgotten graves, business tycoons, statues that move, convicts & bushrangers
- Find out more about it here
- Make your choice when you click Buy Now
- Buy Multiple Scoopons and go with a bunch of mates!
Deal Code: 70183
The Fine Print
- Valid from 2 August 2016 to 25 November 2016
- Not valid: 29 October 2016
- Minimum age for participation is 12 years old
- Must arrive 15 minutes prior to start time as tours depart "dead" on time whether everyone has arrived or not.
- No wheelchair access
- Closed in shoes must be worn.
- Tours run in all weather
- Max attendance per tour is 25 people
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking.
- Scoopons available in your account & bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date.
- 24 hours' notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy.
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions.
How to Redeem
- Bookings essential online at http://bit.ly/2aBZuob for Toowong Cemetery, http://bit.ly/2aVuUEJ for South Brisbane Cemetery, http://bit.ly/2aI9dMg for Ipswich Cemetery.
- Select your preferred date
- Click on ‘Tickets’
- Enter your Scoopon Number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time.
- Present printed Scoopon on arrival.
Ghost Tours Brisbane
(07) 3344 7265
Toowong Ghost Tour
The boom gate in Richer Street
Brisbane, QLD 4000
South Brisbane Ghost Tour
Entrance gates, South Brisbane Cemetery
Annerley Road, Dutton Park
South Brisbane, QLD 4101
Ipswich Ghost Tour
Wake shed Gates, Ipswich Cemetery
Ipswich, QLD 4305
Tours start at 7:30pm on Saturdays, must arrive 15 minutes prior to start time as tours depart "dead" on time whether everyone has arrived or not
Do you like ghost stories?
If you’ve ever wanted to indulge your dark side, then now is the time – because Brisbane Ghost Tours if offering three AMAZING cemetery ghost tours for just $15 per head!
Embark on an eerie journey of discovery as you are lead around Toowong Cemetery , South Brisbane Cemetery or Ipswich Cemetery by a creepy tour guide, and hear chilling tales from beyond the grave, brought to you by Brisbane Ghost Tours!
Ninebot Segway Tour
Tour coastal Brissy on a super-fun segway! Buy Scoopons for the whole family!
1/2Day Canning River Kayak Tour
Paddle quietly amongst the paperbarks and spot native waterbirds for three blissful hours!
4-Hour Fishing Charter
Fish for King George whiting, snapper, flathead, sharks, squid and more!
Entry to Currumbin Sanctuary
The best way to get the family up close with Australian wildlife in an incredible locale!
VIVID - Bubbly on a 1.5-Hour Cruise
90 unforgettable, spellbinding minutes witnessing the the sights of the world-Famous VIVID Festival!
Entry Pass to Dreamworld & More
Enjoy unlimited entry to Dreamworld, WhiteWater World & Skypoint until 24 December 2017!
All-Day Rottnest Island Cruise
Includes a gourmet lunch and snorkelling gear - what more could you want?
Experience the Ashton Circus
Roll up, roll up and treat the kids to the time of their lives!
Full Day Entry to Thronescon
Enter a Huge Game of Thrones Fan Convention Held at Melbourne Showgrounds!