Tough Mudder Half - All the Muddy Fun in 10km
Take the Tough Mudder Half Challenge! Get a ticket in Melbourne for $87 or Sydney for $95 - Do it Solo or Upgrade To Bring Your Friends and Prove Your Strength!
Get down and dirty with the new Tough Mudder Half event, the world-famous obstacle course with all of the same muddy fun in just half the distance! With two great locations to enter in Melbourne or Sydney, challenge yourself or a group of up to 8 friends this year to a day of mud, sweat and tears and tick another achievement off your bucket list (with free merch as proof). Get pumped, get muddy and get ready to feel like a champion!
- Leave your suits and ballgowns at home - it’s time to get dirty!
- Start your Tough Mudder journey with the new Tough Mudder Half event - all of the same, slippery, muddy fun of more than 14 obstacles in just half the distance (10km)
- Two great locations:
- St Anne’s Winery, Melbourne: November 19 or 20
- Glenworth Valley, Sydney: October 22 or 23
- Entry prices from $87 for Melbourne event, from $95 for Sydney event
- Or if there’s a few of you…
- 2x tickets: Melbourne = $164, Sydney = $179
- 4x tickets: Melbourne = $318, Sydney = $347
- 8x tickets: Melbourne = $610, Sydney = $666
- Take the world-famous challenge solo or build a team of up to 8 friends
- Receive with your ticket a bundle of goodies including a Tough Mudder Half headband, finishing T-shirt, cold pint of beer and free photography to prove your achievement
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email
- email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
Tough Mudder Half
St Anne’s Winery, Melbourne - 19 or 20 November 2016
Glenworth Valley, Sydney - 22 or 23 October 2016
- Sydney Scoopon valid on 22 or 23 October, Melbourne Scoopon valid on 19 or 20 November
- Scoopon not valid for full Tough Mudder event or ages under 16
- Once booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Please note: Bookings for Scoopon customers are limited. Not all bookings will be available for voucher redemption.
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use. Scoopon valid for up to 8 people. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking.
- Scoopon does not include registration protection
- Persons aged 16-18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Waiver must be completed by all participants - persons under 18 will need a parent or legal guardian to sign their waiver
- In the event of bad weather, the event may be postponed - Tough Mudder will provide updates
- Please bring/wear the following to the event:
- Normal running shoes. Spikes or cleats are strictly prohibited
- Gloves and hat (if weather is cold)
- Warm/dry clothing to change into after the event
- Costumes - use your creativity
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Food, drink and merchandise can all be purchased with cash. ATMs will not be available in the base area and card machines can be unreliable - we strongly encourage bringing cash with you. You don't want to be left sad and hungry.
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70194
- Bookings essential online using your name, preferred event date and Scoopon number, via these links:
- Melbourne: toughmudder.com.au/
- Sydney: toughmudder.com.au/
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Please bring your photo ID and signed waiver form to speed up the check-in process
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
It’s time to play dirty
No, we’re not implying that you should lay out banana skins or Wile E. Coyote-esque booby traps to sabotage your opponents. We’re talking about the real kind of dirty: mud, and lots of it.
The new Tough Mudder Half event based in Melbourne or Sydney is no race… it’s a challenge based on strength, stamina and most importantly, teamwork. It’s not about how fast you get to the finish line, but getting there at all.
But what makes it such a challenge? Well, once you’ve battled your way through 10 km of more than 14 obstacles like the Mud Mile, the Kiss of Mud and our personal favourite*, the Block Ness Monster, you’ll be part of the exclusive worldwide club that understands… and that free ice-cold pint that you’ll get will feel so well-deserved.
*We just really liked the pun… we’re sure the Block Ness Monster is no easy feat.
Ticket to Wine Heroes Show
Score a general admission ticket or upgrade for the full VIP experience!
ALL-INCLUSIVE 5-Hour NYE Cruise
Ring in the new year with an awesome 5-hour Sydney Harbour cruise!
Island Swim & Snorkel Cruise
Sydney Harbour Island Swim and Snorkel Cruise
SUP or Kayak Hire
Pack a picnic to enjoy on a sand bank or while you explore
Central Coast Private Day Tour
Central Coast Private Day Tour from Sydney Including Wildlife and Reptile Park
Blue Mountains 4WD and Helicopter
Blue Mountains 4WD Eco-Tour and Helicopter Ride
Night Attack Obstacle Course
Get amongst it with Australia's most exciting night obstacle course!
Group Half-Day Abseiling Adventure
Small-Group Half-Day Abseiling Adventure from Katoomba
Full-Day Canyoning and Abseiling
Small-Group Full-Day Canyoning and Abseiling Adventure from Katoomba