Tough Mudder Half - All the Muddy Fun in 10km
Take the Tough Mudder Half Challenge! Get a ticket in Melbourne for $87 or Sydney for $95 - Do it Solo or Upgrade To Bring Your Friends and Prove Your Strength!
Get down and dirty with the new Tough Mudder Half event, the world-famous obstacle course with all of the same muddy fun in just half the distance! With two great locations to enter in Melbourne or Sydney, challenge yourself or a group of up to 8 friends this year to a day of mud, sweat and tears and tick another achievement off your bucket list (with free merch as proof). Get pumped, get muddy and get ready to feel like a champion!
- Leave your suits and ballgowns at home - it’s time to get dirty!
- Start your Tough Mudder journey with the new Tough Mudder Half event - all of the same, slippery, muddy fun of more than 14 obstacles in just half the distance (10km)
- Two great locations:
- St Anne’s Winery, Melbourne: November 19 or 20
- Glenworth Valley, Sydney: October 22 or 23
- Entry prices from $87 for Melbourne event, from $95 for Sydney event
- Or if there’s a few of you…
- 2x tickets: Melbourne = $164, Sydney = $179
- 4x tickets: Melbourne = $318, Sydney = $347
- 8x tickets: Melbourne = $610, Sydney = $666
- Take the world-famous challenge solo or build a team of up to 8 friends
- Receive with your ticket a bundle of goodies including a Tough Mudder Half headband, finishing T-shirt, cold pint of beer and free photography to prove your achievement
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email
- email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
Tough Mudder Half
St Anne’s Winery, Melbourne - 19 or 20 November 2016
Glenworth Valley, Sydney - 22 or 23 October 2016
- Sydney Scoopon valid on 22 or 23 October, Melbourne Scoopon valid on 19 or 20 November
- Scoopon not valid for full Tough Mudder event or ages under 16
- Once booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Please note: Bookings for Scoopon customers are limited. Not all bookings will be available for voucher redemption.
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use. Scoopon valid for up to 8 people. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking.
- Scoopon does not include registration protection
- Persons aged 16-18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Waiver must be completed by all participants - persons under 18 will need a parent or legal guardian to sign their waiver
- In the event of bad weather, the event may be postponed - Tough Mudder will provide updates
- Please bring/wear the following to the event:
- Normal running shoes. Spikes or cleats are strictly prohibited
- Gloves and hat (if weather is cold)
- Warm/dry clothing to change into after the event
- Costumes - use your creativity
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Food, drink and merchandise can all be purchased with cash. ATMs will not be available in the base area and card machines can be unreliable - we strongly encourage bringing cash with you. You don't want to be left sad and hungry.
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70194
- Bookings essential online using your name, preferred event date and Scoopon number, via these links:
- Melbourne: toughmudder.com.au/
- Sydney: toughmudder.com.au/
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Please bring your photo ID and signed waiver form to speed up the check-in process
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
It’s time to play dirty
No, we’re not implying that you should lay out banana skins or Wile E. Coyote-esque booby traps to sabotage your opponents. We’re talking about the real kind of dirty: mud, and lots of it.
The new Tough Mudder Half event based in Melbourne or Sydney is no race… it’s a challenge based on strength, stamina and most importantly, teamwork. It’s not about how fast you get to the finish line, but getting there at all.
But what makes it such a challenge? Well, once you’ve battled your way through 10 km of more than 14 obstacles like the Mud Mile, the Kiss of Mud and our personal favourite*, the Block Ness Monster, you’ll be part of the exclusive worldwide club that understands… and that free ice-cold pint that you’ll get will feel so well-deserved.
*We just really liked the pun… we’re sure the Block Ness Monster is no easy feat.
Rumble Run Event Ticket - 24 March
Rumble Run is an insanely fun event for all fitness levels aged 10 years and over!
All-Day Paintball Entry with Balls
All-day entry with 100 paintballs - duke it out with friends and family, soldier!
5 Daily oBike Rides for 90 Days
This awesome bike-sharing service is available in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide!
Hiking, Biking & Kayaking Tour!
Enjoy heart-pounding activities such as hiking, cycling and kayaking!
SUP or Kayak Hire
Pack a picnic to enjoy on a sand bank or while you explore
Abseiling Adventure Tour
Go on an amazing adventure abseiling in the Blue Mountains!
Spectacular Half-Day Hiking Tour
See some of the most spectacular bush walking country you could ever dream of!
Why not go all out with an all day pass for $40!
Bring a friend for only $39 and sandboard together!