Swim with the Wild Dolphins of Rockingham
Swim with Wild Dolphins in Their Natural Habitat - Exhilarating Wildlife Cruise from $99 Per Person!
Let Rockingham Wild Encounters Introduce You to Wild Dolphins! Your Package Includes Transfers to Rockingham, All Equipment Including Wetsuits and Snorkelling Gear, Snorkelling Lesson and Refreshments! Upgrade to Go With a Friend for $195 or in a Group of Four for $385!
- Have an incredible up-close encounter with wild dolphins in a 3-6 hour cruise and dolphin swim on Rockingham Wild Encounters’ luxury, custom-built boat
- $99 for 1 person, $195 for 2 people, $385 for 4 people
- Full length wetsuit, mask and snorkel and snorkelling lesson
- Self-serve tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fresh water
- Light lunch provided after tour
- Cruise through Rockingham’s sheltered bays and islands in search of the 180 local dolphins
- Expert guides riding underwater aqua scooters ensure you get up close and personal with them
- Learn about these beautiful creatures with the friendly and professional crew of dolphin specialists with over 20 years of experience
- Read the full itinerary of your trip here
- Greater than 99% success rate for dolphin spotting - if you don’t get to swim with the dolphins on your cruise, you can rebook free of charge for another cruise!
- Get a Scoopon for yourself and as many as you like to give as gifts
- Perfect adventure for yourself or as gifts for friends and family!
- Valid from 1 September 2016 to 1 December 2016
- Must book by 5 November 2016
- Bookings on weekends are limited and all spots on the boat may not be available for Scoopon customers. Customers are advised to book early as weekends will be allocated on a first come first serve basis
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6, unless the parent is confident in their ability and they have had previous ocean experience
- All passengers participating in the Swim with Wild Dolphins tour will be required to sign this waiver form: dolphins.com.au/pdf/
- Full itinerary and welcome pack will be sent after booking
- Pickups from the Perth CBD are available at an extra cost of $10/person, payable to Rockingham Wild Encounters on booking. Check Company Details for pickup location/time
- Excursions are subject to weather conditions and Rockingham Wild Encounters reserves the right to cancel in adverse weather conditions
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase, for dates from 1 September 2016 to 1 December 2016. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- For groups of less than four, 48 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. For groups of four or more, 7 days’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70250
Please visit http://www.dolphins.com.
You MUST book by 5th November 2016
Please bring printed voucher with you on the day
Weekends and school holidays do fill very quickly, please book early to secure your preferred date & time
Rockingham Wild Encounters
153 Arcadia Drive
Shoalwater WA 6169
Meet the boat at 8am at the Cruising Yacht Club jetty (corner of Val St and The Esplanade, Rockingham)
(08) 9591 1333
Mon - Sun: 7.30am-1.30pm
A wild time in the water!
What could be more amazing than visiting some of the most beautiful creatures on earth in their natural habitat? Rockingham Wild Encounters are offering this incredible opportunity to lucky Scoopon members so they can experience the magic of a Swim with Wild Dolphins adventure!
You will be in the safe hands of experienced skippers and guides who have an extensive knowledge of Rockingham Bay and its wildlife - they’re dolphin enthusiasts and will ensure your experience is fun, informative and 100% wild.
Don't miss out on this unique and exhilarating opportunity to interact with these fascinating creatures in their natural environment. If you're lucky you may even see mothers nursing calves, discover how dolphins use stingrays to catch their dinner and lots more!
Scenic Melbourne River Cruise
Sail through the ports and docklands, or the scenic river gardens!
Scenic Horse Ride - Perth Hills
Giddyup and head on down to Avonlea Farm Riding for a trot through the picturesque countryside!
Mother’s Day High Tea Cruise
Sail down the Swan River whilst eating sandwiches, scones, cakes & more and sipping champagne!
2.5+ Hour Whale Watching Cruise
Save heaps on an amazing, discounted whale watching cruise!
Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler Cruise
Experience stunning views aboard the Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler!
Half Day Whale Watching Cruise
Save heaps on a discounted whale-watching cruise!
Buffet Cruise & Themed Show
Calling all good time-lovers: hop aboard Sydney Pearl Cruise’s incredible three-level catamaran!
VIVID Cruise with Buffet + Drink
There’s no better place to enjoy Sydney’s festival of lights than on the water with a two-hour cruise!
1.5 Hour VIVID Cruise with Drinks
See Sydney shine from an incredible vantage point!